• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Play is Due in Three Weeks - Kidnapped by an omnipotent alien: The Movie

Captain Gabriel

Three Thousand Club
tl;dr: A magical, space-transcending alien being takes you away from your normal life to live through his epic adventure that he's writing as homework. A story where literally anything can happen.

You are a human. You have lived your life until now in a calm, yet boring manner; like many others. That was until you... met him. All it took was going to sleep, and before you even re-opened your eyes, you were already fully clothed and in another place. A white room, surrounded by other people of different walks of life.

You look to the middle, where a suspicious figure is sitting on a chair and eyeing everyone present.
1188e2d6bb.png

"Is this a dream?" you question your own mind.

Then he spoke. "Hiya. My name is Timmy Van Halen and I will be your omnipotent god for this evening, or, well, at least until I finish doing my homework."

And so begins your adventure. Shortly after the introduction, the being ordered: "Well, howzabout we change the setting? Let's have something whimsical." he said. The white room distorted itself as if it were a ripple in the water and you were on an empty, grassy plain in less than a second. Things seemed normal... until a flock of dragons flew over your-- Wait, dragons?

"Welcome to my little world. You see, I have gathered you here; people from all walks of life to write a story. Back at school, I have received a small project; creating a good play. To do that, I will require real actors to base the events off of. As soon as your story is over, I will return you back to your old, boring lives, but for now think of yourself as celebrities, darlings So, introduction time! Who're ya and what's yer purpose?"

You weren't sure how this was gonna end. Whether or not, this is where the story begins.

----

Navigation:

Characters
OOC Chat

Rules:
  • Don't be a dick.
  • I am always right.
  • If I'm not, refer to the rule above.
  • My CO-GM is Birdsie Birdsie , rule 2 and 3 apply to him as well.
  • No edgy characters.
  • The Narrator is Birdsie Birdsie , and he is the only character allowed to Powergame in ANY way since that's the literal plot of the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back