"The plasma"

Doctor Nope

The Geodoodle
Name: Plasma, previously known as Charles Snipper the Electrosphere

Alignment: Chaotic evil

Height: It fluctuates, ranging from the size of a sofa to a garden tree.

Weight: It's weightless

Appearance:

Personality: It takes pleasure in seeing destruction, and is pretty "antisocial" (Other me: "That's an understatement"). It hates it's current form and wishes to take eventual vengeance on whoever made him like this.

Powers:

Electric plasma arcs- it can fire a red plasma arc at something to cause damage to it. Against inanimate objects, it is pretty destructive and has the power of a plasma cutter slashing at something several times. Against a living person, however, their sentient mind prevents him from being as destructive, meaning it only causes pain and only does as much damage as a taser or clothes iron.

Flight- He....can fly? Not much to explain here

Teleportation- He can change his location almost instantly (keyword is almost, you can still hit him a moment after he has teleported)

Skills:

Point of shattering- After observing an object, he can pinpoint the area where it is weakest to help him destroy it more efficiently. This does not work on living beings unless they already have a broken bone.

Weaknesses:

Pain tolerance- Believe it or not, he can still feel physical pain, even from something as simple as being bonked by a baseball bat. Try not to use your bare fists, though. That's not a good idea for obvious reasons.

Energy supply- The plasma ball can't just create energy out of nothing, that would break the laws of physics (Other me: "Haven't you already broken the laws of physics?" Me: "SHUSH"). Every time it uses it's arc attack, it's remaining energy goes down by 5%, meaning he can only use it 20 times before having to fly up near the sun to recharge.

Destructibility- At it's very core, there is in fact a solid object. If you manage to get close enough to this ("if", it's gonna be difficult considering it's surrounded by electricity), it will cause long-term damage that will take quite a while to heal. (A crack takes about a few months to disappear). Completely destroying the core will permanently kill the plasma.

Equipment: None

Backstory: A former hero-turned villain known as Electrosphere, he was exerting so much energy during his final battle that it accidentally broke the dimensional barrier which he was sucked into. Eventually he escaped, but with a great cost: he was now a ball of electricity and plasma. Not the best luck, considering he liked being a human. Now he's really pissed off, understandably.

Extra: [Anything I miss.]

@JPax sorry for not putting this up earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back