• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The phoenix's Stone

cheshirecat107

On a stormy evening, It rained heavily as a little girl looked outside the crack of her door watching it rained. Her mother and father slept and she looked outside noticing what seemed like a Bird with golden and red feathers sheltering from the rain. It seemed to hate the rain a lot but as she creeped outside the house and got a closer look of the bird it seemed every drop of water that hit its feathers evaporated away. The bird stared at her and then started flying away, She knew she wasn't allowed to go away from the house but something pulled her into following it. She chased after it panting a bit and she stopped as the bird reached a cave. She saw something glowed inside, She creeped inside and noticed a stone that glowed a like fire and seem to give off heat as well. she saw the bird perched on a broken branch beside it. She got close to the stone and touched it. She expected it to Burn her but it was rather cool to the touch to her at least. After a few minutes of holding it she started feeling a pain in her heart as if it was burning, It started to become an excruciating pain she dropped the stone and clutch at her heart, Her brown hair started turning into a Auburn color and her light green eyes were now Golden. She screamed in pain as her body burst into flames. She started to black out, before she did she looked at the bird and the bird seemed to nod his head for an odd reason.

The girl awoke back at her home in her bed with her parents gazing in Confusion and worry. She looked at her hands and legs, She had sworn her body was burning...so why were there no burn marks? She looked at her parents they seemed to stare at her hair, She then noticed her hair was no longer brown it was still the Auburn color she looked at the mirror and her eyes were golden. After that day, she seemed to become a rebellious, energetic, but wise child.

16 years later.......

the Girl was now 17 years old, she wasn't a kid creating mischief anymore. She grown to be a young women stealing from the richest men and women in the village. She ran passed people weaving her way through the crowd of people at the market she looked behind seeing guards chasing her. She looked in front seeing guards up ahead she turned and found herself in an alleyway with a dead end. she felt the guards tackle her to the ground putting her hands behind her back with force. "Trying to steal from the kingdom is a big problem miss" the guard chuckled she looked him with cold stare " A kingdom is what you call it, but I see it as a shadow that steals from others. Doing your greedy work for more money" the guard snarled and slapped her across the face noticing a golden stone necklace around her neck, He pulled it off and looked at it "well where you steal this from?" She looked at him anger and yelled "Give that back!! My mother gave it to me!!" the guard smirked evilly "well I think it belongs to the queen's Jewelry...Don't you agree?" He looked at the guards and they nodded laughing. they dragged her off to the kingdom and thrown her front of the King and Queen. She kept her head low as they spoke "Well this is quite fine jewelry" the queen said looking at the stone "What's it doing with a filthy peasant like you?" The queen laughed. She snapped and her body Burst into flames burning the guards hands they backed away as she stood up. It seemed as if It didn't burn her but instead everyone who attempted to touch her. "I am not a Peasant!! Now give it back you Bitch!!" she yelled as she walked forward to her. The queen threw at her in fear and she caught it settling the flames down. She placed it back on her neck afterwards feeling a hit to the head and knocking her unconscious. "Who is this Girl?" the queen asked with fear in her voice. "Earlier she said her name was Mika, ma'am" the Queen yelled repeatedly "Throw her in the dungeon!!" They quickly did throwing her in the deepest dungeon.

(picture link: https://proxer.me/media/kunena/attachments/165477/Akemi-Kopie.jpg )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back