The Perverted Warrior Chef! A.k.a: Shun Kantar

YungJazz

Strongest in the West
Name:

Shun Kantar

Villain Name:

Asura: "Cause I'm a demon in the streets and in the sheets! *Wiggles eyebrows, then proceeds to be slapped by said woman he's hitting on*

Other Nicknames:

Perverted Dumbass (By most females) Idiot cook, Hidden Monster, which is then followed by Lame Monster. The Tyrant King of Fists (By his home planet), Tyrant King of Idiocy (what he's actually called on earth)

Surprisingly good chef.

Male

Species:

Shurian: "And proud of it! Ain't nobody punch like a Shurian, or eat like us, or sleep like us, or take baths like us!

(An alien race of extremely powerful warriors, who all have the ability to transform into armored forms and access to their inner energy.  Also known as, "a poor man's saiyan")

Appearance:

Regular Appearance:

Shun Kantar.jpg

Armored Appearance:

(Front View)

Shun armor.png

(Rear View)

Shun armor (Rear).png

(A Note from Fem: Anime/drawings only. Description is fine by me.)

Height:

5'9

Weight:

"175 pounds of PURE AWESOME!"

Superpowers (if any):

Shurian Strength/ Super Strength (100 tons+): Shun's species is born with superior strength and ability, due to their genealogy and the harsh conditions they are forced to survive on their home planet. Shun's strength is easily surpassing 100 tons and can match the like of Superman, The Hulk, Thor, Darkseid, and maybe a few cosmic beings. His strength is only improved by the use of his inner energy. "Check out the pecks people! I got gains!"

Super Speed: Shun can move far beyond what the human eye can track. Easily breaking the speed of sound and just barely scratching the speed of light. However, that does not mean he can match the likes of the Flash or Reverse Flash, his primary focus being a powerhouse. So don't expect him to be able to go back in time or run into other dimensions, he's not that fast. "I can run on water mofos!"

Energy Manipulation/Creation. Ki Channeling: You know that whole, inner energy, chakra, ki, chi, and other energy crap? Well Shun can use it. Kinda like a dragon ball z character, Shun can use his inner energy to create energy blasts, heal himself, perform martial art techniques, and increase his physical capabilities. Large beams, balls, and blasts of energy are to be expected from him. "HADOUKEN! KAMEHAMEHA! SPIRIT GUN! OTHER RANDOM ENERGY BLASTS!"

Weapons (if any):

Bare hands. "A warrior only needs his two hands and feet. Plus, i've broken every other weapon I use. Not including my cooking utensils, CAUSE THEY"RE MY BABIES!"

Strengths:

Hand-To-Hand Combat (EX)

Shurian Durability (A++)

Fight Continuation (A++)

Pain Resistance (A)

Culinary Mastery (EX)

Mind's Eye (B+)

Mastery of Shurian Arts/Techniques (A+)

Weaknesses:

Sense of Direction (D-)

Luck with Women (F-)

Gullibility (EX)

Laziness (B)

Lousy Strategist (D+)

High IQ, low motivation (A+)

Sexuality:

Heterosexual: "My love for cooking is only rivaled by my love for the female form....Too bad i'm better at the former."

Personality:

Cool, Calm, and Collected. Shun gives off the outward appearance of a laid back, easy going cool guy, who gives advice to his customers with his shades hung lazily on his nose and a suave smile on his face. However, underneath that is an idiotic, loud, boisterous, perverted, violent, gullible, and out right lazy alien warrior. In front of his customers, Shun puts on a persona of the cool chef/bartender who always knows what to say, but he's really a lazy pervert who doesn't find anything worth his effort unless it has to do with cooking, fighting, or girls.

Easily tricked, Shun will often get into a fight with a local hero, easily thrashing them, but can be tricked pretty simply by said hero, who can literally point a finger in a direction, making Shun look, then making Shun get lost as he tries to find what they were pointing at. Plus, the dude is easily distracted when a attractive woman comes along, making pretty simple to arrest him, especially if the officer is of the female variety. He'll break out, but get lost along the way, not knowing how to maneuver himself around his surroundings.

His laziness can be attributed to the fact that the only things he finds interest in are cooking, fighting, and girls. If he can't do the latter two, then he's probably not going to do much. His battle lust is easily quelled if the hero he's fighting isn't worth the effort, meaning they're not a challenge. He'll abandon a villainous plot in the blink of an eye if he finds the fight boring, then proceed to get lost. Also expect him to flirt with the female heroes, earning their ire or their intrigue, either way, he's going to either get his ass kicked out of anger from flirting with a heroine or getting together with a heroine, but not calling her, cheating on her, or just outright being a dick.

So pretty much, you're dealing with a lazy chef who enjoys destructive fights and sleeping around. Good luck with that.

His Restaurant/Bar ("All the villains, and sometimes heroes, come to eat and hang out here.")

A good fight: "BRAWL TIME!"

Fine Women: "They gotta have tig ol' bitties or a big ol' ba-donka-donk"

Fellow Villains: "But I also dislike them, cause sometimes they can be pricks"

Heroines: "They're just so cute and pure! I GOTTA CORRUPT THEM!"

Learning new recipes and martial arts Techniques

Dislikes:

Male Heroes: "I don't wanna see no dude in skin tight jammies! Girls yes! DUDES NO!"

Boring fights: "Bruh! This guy is weak af, i'm leaving now!"

Fellow Villains: "Told ya I also disliked them, but some of them are cool"

Being Tricked: "I AIN'T GULLIBLE DAMNIT!" (He is)

When customers don't pay for their food/drinks: "YOU AIN'T WALKING OUT ON ME YOU B!TCH!"

Evil Geniuses: "They think they're SOOOO smart! WELL MY FIST SAYS OTHERWISE!"

Asking for directions: "I'm not lost! You're lost! NOW GIMME THAT MAP!"

Backstory/Origin Story:

Shura. One of the most dangerous planets in the universe. Housing near apocalyptic beasts that tear apart the land, harsh terrain that is almost impossible to survive in, and cosmic entities that refused to let its inhabitants leave the planet. Shura was truly a ecological hell, that no species could survive. Of course, one did. The Shurians, born on the planet, evolved and adapted, finding joy in their violent surroundings, even coming to view it as terrific challenges. Those gigantic beasts that tore apart the very mountains and oceans? They fought them, training themselves to fight against those gigantic beasts, head to head, without giving a single inch, killing them and then making the beasts obedient to them. The harsh terrain? They conquered it. Adapting the rapid shifts of climate, the poisonous swamps, dangerous mountains, blistering volcanoes, freezing cliffs, and abyssal oceans.

And the cosmic entities, well, they destroyed them. What was once a barbaric race, had evolved into skilled warriors who overcame their world, destroying the almost god-like beings who kept them there, and advancing their civilization into a utopia of honor, skill, and brotherhood. The Shurians were now a race of warriors with strength so great, they broke down mountains, skills so vast, that they could split apart the heavens with their blades, and knowledge so grand, that even in their warrior ways, they accepted the advance of technology and started space exploration.

This was all because of their will to be strong, to always seek the next fight, the next challenge. The strongest of them all, who conquered the greatest of the beasts, and slayed the strongest of the gods, became their king, their leader. The greatest of their minds and arts, became their queen. It was a blessed time, as the king and queen gave birth to a son. He was to be the best of them all, for when other species invaded, the prince defeated them, when weapons from other worlds were pointed at them, the prince destroyed them. Planets were conquered and a galactic kingdom was made, all due to the king, queen's, and princes efforts. This was truly a great empire of honor, trust, and loyalty.

...Too bad it was pretty much a space mafia, hell bent on conquering planets and doing galactic arms/drug trades. That's right people, the Shurians are pretty much a gigantic space mob. The King? He's the Don. The Queen? She's the Madonna. The Prince? Well, that's Shun, and the young man had grown to become a fine warrior/mobster, who was now being sent to the King's newest interest, Earth. It was in juuuuust the right spot so where the Shurian's illegal acts went unnoticed by the galactic police forces. So of course the Don sent his son to go conquer it. Of course, no one expected the prince to crash land, get lost, and wander into a random restaurant owned by a local human.

That old human, found Shun ragged and weary, having walked from his crash site into the alley behind the Bar/Restaurant, and took the kid in. He healed up the prince, taught him how to cook, and even, by pure coincidence, taught him some of earth's fighting styles, the old human being a master of quite a few. Of course, no one expected the old man to turn Shun towards the greatest of all pursuits (in his mind). The female body, good food, and great fights You see, the old man had a rather dark past, being a former villain who bedded girls, hid in plain sight by running a restaurant, and had the greatest of battles, he would regale Shun with tales of his former villainous glory, and passed on his personality traits to the alien warrior. As the old man passed away, he left his final words to Shun.

"Shun, you're like the weird alien son I never had. Continue on the legacy of Asura, hook up with hot chicks, fight good fights, and make good food and alcohol. Also, delete my browser history."

And so, Shun swore that he would continue on the name of Asura, his abilities allowing him to be a stronger villain than the previous Asura ever was. He now knew what he had to do, forgo his father's plans (Lying to The Don every time he called Shun, saying that the planet was taking a while), and decided to fight the good (actually evil) fight. He was Asura, and he was going to earn the name of, 'The World's Strongest Villain!'

Villainous Motive:

Shun is literally doing this to fight Heroes and sleep with Heroines and Villainesses. Fight, fight, and fight some more, with the whole, 'conquer the world', plot in the afterburners. He's only a villain cause all the strong guys are heroes. Plus, he uses his Bar/Restaurant as a hangout for villains and to gather intel on heroes who stop through.

Theme Song:

(Optional)

Other:

If the villains ever need a place to ever hang out, relax, or just to eat good food, go to Shun's Bar/Restaurant [Ravanna] it's evilly delicious!

the letters next to the strengths and weakness indicate how good/bad Shun is at those things. In order from highest to lowest, it goes:

EX

A+++ to A

B+++ to B

C+++ to C

D+++ to D-

D- to E-

E- to F-

And here is my submission! Every villainous group need the powerhouse! This one just so happens to be easily tricked, gets lost easily, will accidentally destroy the doomsday device, and sleep with a heroine, only to get his ass kicked later! Also: THIS TOOK FOREVER! 

Name:

Shun Kantar

Villain Name:

Asura: "Cause I'm a demon in the streets and in the sheets! *Wiggles eyebrows, then proceeds to be slapped by said woman he's hitting on*

Other Nicknames:

Perverted Dumbass (By most females) Idiot cook, Hidden Monster, which is then followed by Lame Monster. The Tyrant King of Fists (By his home planet), Tyrant King of Idiocy (what he's actually called on earth)

Surprisingly good chef.

Male

Species:

Shurian: "And proud of it! Ain't nobody punch like a Shurian, or eat like us, or sleep like us, or take baths like us!

(An alien race of extremely powerful warriors, who all have the ability to transform into armored forms and access to their inner energy.  Also known as, "a poor man's saiyan")

Appearance:

Regular Appearance:

Armored Appearance:

(Front View)

(Rear View)

(A Note from Fem: Anime/drawings only. Description is fine by me.)

Height:

5'9

Weight:

"175 pounds of PURE AWESOME!"

Superpowers (if any):

Shurian Strength/ Super Strength (100 tons+): Shun's species is born with superior strength and ability, due to their genealogy and the harsh conditions they are forced to survive on their home planet. Shun's strength is easily surpassing 100 tons and can match the like of Superman, The Hulk, Thor, Darkseid, and maybe a few cosmic beings. His strength is only improved by the use of his inner energy. "Check out the pecks people! I got gains!"

Super Speed: Shun can move far beyond what the human eye can track. Easily breaking the speed of sound and just barely scratching the speed of light. However, that does not mean he can match the likes of the Flash or Reverse Flash, his primary focus being a powerhouse. So don't expect him to be able to go back in time or run into other dimensions, he's not that fast. "I can run on water mofos!"

Energy Manipulation/Creation. Ki Channeling: You know that whole, inner energy, chakra, ki, chi, and other energy crap? Well Shun can use it. Kinda like a dragon ball z character, Shun can use his inner energy to create energy blasts, heal himself, perform martial art techniques, and increase his physical capabilities. Large beams, balls, and blasts of energy are to be expected from him. "HADOUKEN! KAMEHAMEHA! SPIRIT GUN! OTHER RANDOM ENERGY BLASTS!"

Weapons (if any):

Bare hands. "A warrior only needs his two hands and feet. Plus, i've broken every other weapon I use. Not including my cooking utensils, CAUSE THEY"RE MY BABIES!"

Strengths:

Hand-To-Hand Combat (EX)

Shurian Durability (A++)

Fight Continuation (A++)

Pain Resistance (A)

Culinary Mastery (EX)

Mind's Eye (B+)

Mastery of Shurian Arts/Techniques (A+)

Weaknesses:

Sense of Direction (D-)

Luck with Women (F-)

Gullibility (EX)

Laziness (B)

Lousy Strategist (D+)

High IQ, low motivation (A+)

Sexuality:

Heterosexual: "My love for cooking is only rivaled by my love for the female form....Too bad i'm better at the former."

Personality:

Cool, Calm, and Collected. Shun gives off the outward appearance of a laid back, easy going cool guy, who gives advice to his customers with his shades hung lazily on his nose and a suave smile on his face. However, underneath that is an idiotic, loud, boisterous, perverted, violent, gullible, and out right lazy alien warrior. In front of his customers, Shun puts on a persona of the cool chef/bartender who always knows what to say, but he's really a lazy pervert who doesn't find anything worth his effort unless it has to do with cooking, fighting, or girls.

Easily tricked, Shun will often get into a fight with a local hero, easily thrashing them, but can be tricked pretty simply by said hero, who can literally point a finger in a direction, making Shun look, then making Shun get lost as he tries to find what they were pointing at. Plus, the dude is easily distracted when a attractive woman comes along, making pretty simple to arrest him, especially if the officer is of the female variety. He'll break out, but get lost along the way, not knowing how to maneuver himself around his surroundings.

His laziness can be attributed to the fact that the only things he finds interest in are cooking, fighting, and girls. If he can't do the latter two, then he's probably not going to do much. His battle lust is easily quelled if the hero he's fighting isn't worth the effort, meaning they're not a challenge. He'll abandon a villainous plot in the blink of an eye if he finds the fight boring, then proceed to get lost. Also expect him to flirt with the female heroes, earning their ire or their intrigue, either way, he's going to either get his ass kicked out of anger from flirting with a heroine or getting together with a heroine, but not calling her, cheating on her, or just outright being a dick.

So pretty much, you're dealing with a lazy chef who enjoys destructive fights and sleeping around. Good luck with that.

His Restaurant/Bar ("All the villains, and sometimes heroes, come to eat and hang out here.")

A good fight: "BRAWL TIME!"

Fine Women: "They gotta have tig ol' bitties or a big ol' ba-donka-donk"

Fellow Villains: "But I also dislike them, cause sometimes they can be pricks"

Heroines: "They're just so cute and pure! I GOTTA CORRUPT THEM!"

Learning new recipes and martial arts Techniques

Dislikes:

Male Heroes: "I don't wanna see no dude in skin tight jammies! Girls yes! DUDES NO!"

Boring fights: "Bruh! This guy is weak af, i'm leaving now!"

Fellow Villains: "Told ya I also disliked them, but some of them are cool"

Being Tricked: "I AIN'T GULLIBLE DAMNIT!" (He is)

When customers don't pay for their food/drinks: "YOU AIN'T WALKING OUT ON ME YOU B!TCH!"

Evil Geniuses: "They think they're SOOOO smart! WELL MY FIST SAYS OTHERWISE!"

Asking for directions: "I'm not lost! You're lost! NOW GIMME THAT MAP!"

Backstory/Origin Story:

Shura. One of the most dangerous planets in the universe. Housing near apocalyptic beasts that tear apart the land, harsh terrain that is almost impossible to survive in, and cosmic entities that refused to let its inhabitants leave the planet. Shura was truly a ecological hell, that no species could survive. Of course, one did. The Shurians, born on the planet, evolved and adapted, finding joy in their violent surroundings, even coming to view it as terrific challenges. Those gigantic beasts that tore apart the very mountains and oceans? They fought them, training themselves to fight against those gigantic beasts, head to head, without giving a single inch, killing them and then making the beasts obedient to them. The harsh terrain? They conquered it. Adapting the rapid shifts of climate, the poisonous swamps, dangerous mountains, blistering volcanoes, freezing cliffs, and abyssal oceans.

And the cosmic entities, well, they destroyed them. What was once a barbaric race, had evolved into skilled warriors who overcame their world, destroying the almost god-like beings who kept them there, and advancing their civilization into a utopia of honor, skill, and brotherhood. The Shurians were now a race of warriors with strength so great, they broke down mountains, skills so vast, that they could split apart the heavens with their blades, and knowledge so grand, that even in their warrior ways, they accepted the advance of technology and started space exploration.

This was all because of their will to be strong, to always seek the next fight, the next challenge. The strongest of them all, who conquered the greatest of the beasts, and slayed the strongest of the gods, became their king, their leader. The greatest of their minds and arts, became their queen. It was a blessed time, as the king and queen gave birth to a son. He was to be the best of them all, for when other species invaded, the prince defeated them, when weapons from other worlds were pointed at them, the prince destroyed them. Planets were conquered and a galactic kingdom was made, all due to the king, queen's, and princes efforts. This was truly a great empire of honor, trust, and loyalty.

...Too bad it was pretty much a space mafia, hell bent on conquering planets and doing galactic arms/drug trades. That's right people, the Shurians are pretty much a gigantic space mob. The King? He's the Don. The Queen? She's the Madonna. The Prince? Well, that's Shun, and the young man had grown to become a fine warrior/mobster, who was now being sent to the King's newest interest, Earth. It was in juuuuust the right spot so where the Shurian's illegal acts went unnoticed by the galactic police forces. So of course the Don sent his son to go conquer it. Of course, no one expected the prince to crash land, get lost, and wander into a random restaurant owned by a local human.

That old human, found Shun ragged and weary, having walked from his crash site into the alley behind the Bar/Restaurant, and took the kid in. He healed up the prince, taught him how to cook, and even, by pure coincidence, taught him some of earth's fighting styles, the old human being a master of quite a few. Of course, no one expected the old man to turn Shun towards the greatest of all pursuits (in his mind). The female body, good food, and great fights You see, the old man had a rather dark past, being a former villain who bedded girls, hid in plain sight by running a restaurant, and had the greatest of battles, he would regale Shun with tales of his former villainous glory, and passed on his personality traits to the alien warrior. As the old man passed away, he left his final words to Shun.

"Shun, you're like the weird alien son I never had. Continue on the legacy of Asura, hook up with hot chicks, fight good fights, and make good food and alcohol. Also, delete my browser history."

And so, Shun swore that he would continue on the name of Asura, his abilities allowing him to be a stronger villain than the previous Asura ever was. He now knew what he had to do, forgo his father's plans (Lying to The Don every time he called Shun, saying that the planet was taking a while), and decided to fight the good (actually evil) fight. He was Asura, and he was going to earn the name of, 'The World's Strongest Villain!'

Villainous Motive:

Shun is literally doing this to fight Heroes and sleep with Heroines and Villainesses. Fight, fight, and fight some more, with the whole, 'conquer the world', plot in the afterburners. He's only a villain cause all the strong guys are heroes. Plus, he uses his Bar/Restaurant as a hangout for villains and to gather intel on heroes who stop through.

Theme Song:

(Optional)

Other:

If the villains ever need a place to ever hang out, relax, or just to eat good food, go to Shun's Bar/Restaurant [Ravanna] it's evilly delicious!

the letters next to the strengths and weakness indicate how good/bad Shun is at those things. In order from highest to lowest, it goes:

EX

A+++ to A

B+++ to B

C+++ to C

D+++ to D-

D- to E-

E- to F-

And here is my submission! Every villainous group need the powerhouse! This one just so happens to be easily tricked, gets lost easily, will accidentally destroy the doomsday device, and sleep with a heroine, only to get his ass kicked later! Also: THIS TOOK FOREVER! 

Holy shit this is 10/10. Accepted. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back