• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Perfect Family Remake 3 Join!!!!!!!

animegirl20

Ten Thousand Club
Please Join this will be awesome!

Ok this is my third time trying to do this rp. So I'm hoping that this will go well and actually last.

So this rp is about a rich celebrity family called the Sohmas. They are known as the Dollhouse family. They seem perfect on the outside but on the inside they are very mixed up. Each member has a problem. For example the mom is a drunk or the daughter is bullied. A girl who is not part of the family comes to work for them as a secretary to help manage all the jobs each family member has. She learns the truth about this family and starts to become part of the Dollhouse madness.

Here is a list of people and family members you can choose from to be. I'll make the thread once all roles are filled. Ok so for the characters here I put a few things I want you guys to follow for the personality. Also the problem each one has. Feel free to edit your character a little when you do make the CS.

List of Characters

I will be playing the new girl who comes to work for the family

Family members and jobs:

Father/Manager of the Dream Star Talent Agency:

When his is out in public he acts like a calm man that loves his family.

Has temper is also a womanizer and cheats on his wife. A strict man.

Has taken a liking to maid 1

Mother/Fashion Designer: @Amanda Cromwell

age 18

When out in public he acts very charming and flirty.

Smokes cannabis

He is highly arrogant, confident, conceited and holds high standards.

He is usually very rude and disrespectful, and has a snide sense of humor.

He is extremely prideful and protective of his reputation, not wanting to look bad.

Has a very short temper.

Mostly, He is laid-back and nonchalant, though he choses not to show this to people he does not explicitly know.

He has a defined love for money, which he likes the most besides himself.

Younger Sister/Actress: @Amanda Cromwell

Flirt, seductive

Has taking a liking to the father

Maid 2: @XxDeAwesomeNessxX

Gets treated like a little kid.

She is independent and likes to things on her own.

She wishes to gain respect from everyone.

She is very brave, honest, hard working, stubborn, aggressive and affectionate towards her friends.

Though she may looks sweet, a lot of people find her hard to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you want both tell you what just choose one of them for now and if no one takes the other role you can have it.

Which one do you want more? Haha and yeah maid 1 should be fun.

alright cool

hey guys try to invite some people to join

[QUOTE="Allina Auburn]I would love to join but am wondering if there could be another female child

[/QUOTE]
will you be joining

theme for the rp

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back