The Pen and the Princess

Artemis

Hello and welcome! So I attempted this once but my partner dropped out on me before it really got up and going so I'm here to try it again.

The plot behind this is that a young writer working on a novel is transported to a fantasy world that is exactly like the one in his novel. There he meets a young princess and together they are whisked on adventure that will determine the fate of an entire realm.

That is only the basics so if you'd like more information feel free to ask.

I do have some rules concerning partners.

Literacy and grammar is a must, I have a very descriptive style of writing so my posts vary in length from 2-3 paragraphs per post too 7-8+. I know that may seem like a lot to some, but I have a very descriptive and vivid way of writing. I like to be able to give you as my partner a clear mental image of the setting or scene as it unfolds. I won't ask you to make huge posts but I do ask a minimum of 2 paragraphs per post.

No taking full control of my character, can't stand it one bit. Although things like taking a character by the hand to lead them in a certain direction and stuff like that I don't mind at all, just don't just go shoving me off a cliff or something. :D

I try to reply at least once a day, I would love if you could do the same. I do understand that everyone has a life beyond roleplaying, so I won't hound you if you take a day or two too respond. Just shoot me a message letting me know or something.

Anything else... Nope. I hope I haven't come off as too picky because first and foremost this is about storytelling and having fun. So if you're interested PM me, comment here, or send me a carrier pigeon.

If you'd be willing to do this with more than one person, I'd reeeeeeally love to do this with you. :3

I can and usually do write more than two paragraphs, and I'm normally on at some point every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the two of you are okay with it being the three of us (or more, if I see more interest) I am okay with that. Though it'll be up too you two to decide which takes the role of the princess. The other may play as whatever kind of character they would like although I will throw some ideas out to see if you find any appealin, but ultimately it's up to you. When I get home this afternoon I'll lay out the world of Azarus for you two and Garum the city in which our story will begin. :]

[QUOTE="Cecɪʟʏ♔]If you'd be willing to do this with more than one person, I'd reeeeeeally love to do this with you. :3
I can and usually do write more than two paragraphs, and I'm normally on at some point every day.

[/QUOTE]
You could be the princess I don't do well with royalty or elegance. haha. But I have been looking for a roleplay to do a female elf if that's ok with you two?

Yeah... I'd be interested in this, too, if you're still accepting. I love royalty roleplays and don't get near enough chance to do them. :( I'm personally trying to cut down on overwhelmingly descriptive posts, but I write as much as is needed. <-not vague at all, lol

I'd be interested in playing a princess of a rival, or simply another, kingdom. Is there room at all for that? o_O If not, don't feel like you need to change anything to incorporate it, lol. Just showing my interest is all. :)

I'm currently redesigning a map for Azarus and all so bare with me for just a little bit. I would love to have all of you though since that would put us at 5 companions.

I'm not the best with group roleplays, so I think I'm actually going to sit this one out. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back