• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Patients

SunnyDays

Summer Lover and Daydreamer
Name: Michael Connor Graham
Looks: http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/thecheekydragon/24093899/576631/576631_original.png
Personality: Michael can be a very serious and upfront person with you if he doesn't like what you are doing or if he doesn't want you to do it. He is always on time and is a very responsible man, because he doesn't like being late, or overwhelmed. When he is overwhelmed, he can get frustrated easily and sometimes has a bad habit of taking it out on people around him, but he's working on not doing that, and he's trying to manage how easily he can become overwhelmed. He oves helping kids and teens feel better about themselves and he loves helping them get over their problems or fears.
Height: 5'10
Weight: 165 pounds
Likes: Talking, reading, writing, cooking, traveling, discovering new things, helping people, vegetables and fruits, pizza, popcorn, and most foods.
Dislikes: Broccoli, asparagus, getting mad, having people take things out on him, being overworked, being overwhelmed, death
Orientation: Bisexual
Married: no

Name: Logan Thomas Irwin
Looks: https://philnews.ph/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/logan-lerman.jpg
Personality: Logan struggles with having two different personalities and depression. He grew up in a loving home till his parents decided they were done with him when he was 14 and gave him to foster care. His MPD caused him to beat up multiple kids one day, and he was sent here when he was 15 and has been here the last 3 years. Some of the times he is a very sweet boy who loves talking to people and getting to know people, and sometimes he is very brutal, rude an mean, not caring what he says to people or if ir hurts them. He truly tries to get better, but sometimes he does things like punch doctors or security offices and it gets him more time in the asylum.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 150 pounds
Likes: being alone, reading, sleeping, getting to go outside, being his happy personality
Dislikes; Being his brutal and mean personality, being alone in a room, being locked up, being in group therapy
Orientation: Gay
Single: Yes
Virgin: Yes
Scars: None

XanesFox XanesFox

bd1f32fce41b7f147f82dfec058d00cd--sexy-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy.jpg

Name: Cayde Saunders

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 247lbs

Eye color: blue

Hair color: black

Scars: a couple on his arms from a patient lashing out with sharp objects.

Likes: Seeing a patient progress in their sessions. Black coffee, big fan of natural sounds like lightning.

Dislikes: Forcing his patients to do anything. Like shoving their pills into their throats. Having to explain to the families that their kid/family member isnt sick like a common cold. Having to picture why these "sick" people act like they do.

Personality: Could be classified as an ass to most. Thats just because he likes seeing things done right the first time but deep down hes a softy to the habitants. Hes got a mind set of work first family second. Considering he was recently divorced its obvious he doesn't want to talk bout it.

--------

img-thing

THE BASICS

Name: James Spencer

Nickname(s): Jamie

Nationality: American

Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois

Day of Birth: December 27

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Species: human

Virgin: no

Relationship: single
I
Role/Occupation: College Psychology Major. Now Paitent 1013

Likes: reading, being alone, drawing, staring outside from a window.

Dislikes: his medications for his Dissociative Identity Disorder, depression/Bi-polar disorder and Paranoia. Being strapped to his bed, the topic of his family.

PHYSICAL

Height: 5"9'

Weight: 175lbs

Eye Color: Cerulean Blue

Hair Color: Chestnut Brown

Scars/Injuries: multiple scars on wrist from attempted suicides, a scar on left theigh from a GSW (gun shot wounds claims to be from hunting with his father.)
Has multiple peircings he has raquested to keep in.

PERSONALITY

James Spencer has a unique personality to say the least one minute hes fine isolated in his thoughts then the next he's screaming claiming he didnt murder them and he doesn't belong here. Being a perspn with two Identities, one tucked so far away on his mind, he is very secretive. We caught him putting his evening meals silverware in his socks, sleeves, pants, etc. (Must patdown Paitent after every meal)

He claims that before his enrollment here at Brair Cliff, his family was a "normal" happy family.

HISTORY

James was born into Chicago with two loving parents, Johnathan and Lily Spencer on December 27th of 1996. He was raised by these two parents with kindness and love. We believe to think that when he started adolescents he started becoming a problem child. His grades dropped from As to Bs and Cs and started his body modifications(Peircings). When his brother Jacob was born his grades improved almost overnight and thats when we figure he must've had formed his new Identity. One that of a caring son and brother amd the other a sociopathic murderer. We found out he has taken a liking to hunting at this time when his father was deployed at war. But not even three years later the boy snapped and went on a mass murder spree. Killing 3 people at different areas of downtown Chicago and then when he got home he took the gun he used to murder those poor people and slaughter his own family. On the same night his father got home from deployment.

When he had called the police he said "Theyre dead! I-I need help Please someone help me!" When the line cut off then and there. When police had showed up the boy was covered in his parents blood with the gun in his hands and he was shaking. After the trial hes been admitted here.

~Doctor William Hawkins
Theme song:
Hard to say goodbye Boyz 2 men
Quote:
My lips are the gun my smile the trigger my kisses the bullets label me the killer.

-----------

Round five at night, Doctor Saunders was just punching out for his daily shift when another doctor had asked for assistance. With a groan he rolled his eyes and went to the cafeteria. There stood his number one trouble patient with a broken plastic spoon to his neck. "Jamie put it down! This is not what your family would want from you!" He tried the fail safe of bringing up the dead family.

"Go to hell! What would you know?! Y-you're not the one who has to live with the memory of their corpses!" He shouted but lowered the spoon. "Its not fair! It's not fair!" He shouted and slashed at his wrist once more.

The patients whole demeanor seemed to change. "Quit your sniveling. If you're going to kill us do it properly." He scolded himself and threw the makeshift blade to the ground.

Cayde saw the opportunity and rushed at the young man and had tackled him to the floor which caused the personality to shift again.

"No!!!! Get off!" The boy thrashed with in the others grasp and a needle was injected. As the plunger descended the teenager was in a tranquil state.

Cayde took a deep breath amd had gotten up from the boy. "Takeda take the kid back to his room and make sure he cant get into anymore trouble tonight. Eyeing across the room to his colleague Doctor Graham, Saunders slauntered over. "Hey man. Do you know what got the kid in this fit? He has been doing so good in therapy." He asked curiously if the other had any idea why James would shift into his suicidal persona and attack himself once more. "Jamie hasn't been out for a while. It makes me worry.." he added quietly.

Michael sighed as he watched the whole ordeal go down, helping to hold down Jamie as the needle was adminstered into his neck. As he watched the young boy be taken away he looked to Cayde and sighed, shrugging.

"I really don't know man, did he take all his meds today? We've got a new nurse and she thinks that if patients protest taking meds, then they don't have to take them all. He might've tricked her into not taking one of his meds and then gone off because he hadn't taken them," He said, really wishing the nurse would be fired. She was trying to be everyone's friend and in a place like this, sometimes you needed to be the bad guy and force these kids to do things, because in the long run it would end up improving their health. Things like this decreased their health and did more harm than good.

"Make sure a nurse helps clean up his wrists!" Michael yelled as Takeda took the boy to his room.

----

Logan was pacing his small room, going back and forth, scratching at his wrists. He didn't like this small room, no he didn't, he wanted a bigger room. Wasn't this place supposed to be good for him? Why were they giving him a small room.

"No, no no. Don't like this small room," Logan said nervously and looked around at the walls. All he had in this room was a bed, with no bed sheets because he could use the bed sheets to hurt himself. His personality switched and all of a sudden he was mad. He let out a loud yell and kicked the bed, letting our a frustrated groan when his foot started aching with pain.

"I want out of this fucking room!" He yelled loudly and banged at the doors. He wasn't a zoo animal, he needef room to breathe and this room was suffocating him. His personality switched once again and he stopped banging at the door and instead started crying. He sunk down onto his knees, crying as he thought that he was never going to escape this wretched place.

Cayde sighed. "Then there will be a mandatory meeting tomorrow morning. I'll send out a mass email tonight. Everyone get some rest." He said and went back to his office for his current task at hand. "Ey Grahams, come here." He said out his door. "Been meaning to ask hows your patient Irwin doing? Hows he adjusting to his new room?" He asked his colleague curious on how the other patient with mpd was doin.

In the rooms James was covered up with a blanket with his wrist wrapped in tight bandages. The nurse just left as Logan was acting up. James's eyes slowly opened to the sound of the kicking. Sluggish to the world the kid had slauntered over to the wall he shared with Logan. Knocking lightly he sat by the wall. "L-logan calm... It gonna be right..." he tried saying but it came out as a muggy slur. "Y-you gonna get trouble..." he slurred again resting his head on the wall. "Talk." He said feeling disoriented.

Michael walked over to Cayde as he asked for him to go over to him, and when he asked how his most troubled patient Logan was doing, he sighed. "Well he has good days and bad days. I can honestly see some improvement, but it's taking a little time, since he's been here for less time than James. The kids had a tough past, and that really haunts him sometimes. But he's doing good for the most part I think," Michael said and ran a hand through his hair, thinking of Logan and how he was such a tough kid and a fighter.

----

Logan cried as he sat on the floor, banging at the wall every minute or two, trying to get out. He could hear somebody's voice, most likely James's next to him in the room that was connected to the wall to his left. James's voice acted as a calming tool for Logan sometimes, and tonight his voice was a little bit. "I-I'm trapped," He cried, chocking on his words a little bit from the tears coming down his face. Part of him was terrified that he would switch at any moment and would go from being weak and vulnerable Logan to mean, rude and terrifying Logan. He hated having MPD, and he hated when his personalities just switched back and forth and he couldn't control it.

The doctor thought for a minute. "I have an idea. It could do both patients well or it could do harm. What I'm thinking is: How about we put them together?" He suggested thinking a bit more. "Make them share a room and if you're up to it. Switch patients. James starts seeing you and Logan start seeing me? It could get Jamie to come out more and he's the one that needs to be dealt with. James has already accepted he's got a life to live for." He explained plainly as he could. The idea seemed like a good one but who knows what could happen.
"Though the downside to it is they could clam up and not speak altogether or worse physical harm." He said spinning in his chair to look at the paperwork of the two boys.

------

James listened closely as the other spoke. "It's ok. To feel stuck." He said trying to calm him. "It would be weird if you didn't." He said feeling his mind slowly come back. "I-I've been stuck for years. Since before here." He said covering up with the blanket. "I-I know were not supposed to talk bout before here but...," he trailed off listening to the other if he had something to say.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back