• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Past Has come. ~come and join!~two boys and girl needed~

KawaiiCurls

The Weeknd's GF
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
They were the best group of friends. Running to the lake when they were sticky young third graders, To blaring music in seventh grade. Until one moved away and someone elses parents died, moving with their grandparents, leaving the other two to split apart naturally. Now the grandparent kid moves back into the same district and the other is nowalso back in the township. Can they recreate the past memories of the lake and music? Or is the past meant to stay in the past? ~:3~

Last edited by a moderator:
Fudge...lets just start. x3))

Mako would kiss her grandparents goodbye, and hug her friend she made while living in her grandparents neighborhood. Back to were most of my favorite memories were made.... she thought, and started her car. "Home here I come......" she said as she drove away.

@Vultuzmaar @The RubyEnchantress

(lol sure thing)

Evan sat at his desk listening to stephen - sincerely and finnishing up some homework.

She then pulled into the house she barley mustered up the money for. It was right by the pond she would walk by as a little girl, and she smiled remembering the old but happy memory. She got out of her car and walked up the driveway, with four huge boxes, more in the trunk.

Damien was currently sitting on a bench in the park, relaxing after a long shift at the networking station he worked at.

Her huge slobbery dog hopped out of the car and ran past her, making her fall, boxes on her. THUD. She squeaked and rubbed her head. Her dog, Marley, flopped on the living room floor.

images

finnishing the homework he left his house and wandered withnothing to do. he wanderd down the street and noticed a girl carrying some boxes into a house.

She got up, rubbing her head still. "Marley Im gonna get you!" she yelled through the front door.

Evan walked up to the gil with his hands in his pockets. "Hey need help?" @Satama chan

Talon said:
Evan walked up to the gil with his hands in his pockets. "Hey need help?" @Satama chan
"Yeah.....hey...do I know you from somewhere?" she said tilting her head. @Talon

"Evan...Eeeeevaaaan......OMYGOSH!" she hugged him. "Evan i do remeber you! We were the best of friends!!!" she forgot she was hugging him and let go. "s-sorry....."

@Talon

"Im Mako...we were really good friends in seventh grade but I moved with my grandparents....but now im back.."

"Mako! and then we were friends with Damien and Yasmine too haha ya we had some good times." he looked her over. "well you look good." he chuckled with a teasing grin.

She blushed and shoved him playfully. "I is Damien still here?!?" She said still blushing, shoving her hands in her cat jacket pocket.

"i don't know… we kinda separated when you girls left… I'm pretty sure he still lives in town…" he looked kinda down when he said that.

"Then I'm gonna find him!.....he liked the park....let's look there!" She said pulling him to the park. As soon as they got there Mako started calling out, "Damien!?!?!?"

@Vultuzmaar @Talon

Who was that voice calling his name. It sounded so familiar, yet it was not one he could place a name to. He got up and looked for the source of the voice to find...no way..."Mako, Evan? Is that you?" he said, as a wave of nostalgia hit him big time. It had felt like it had been ages since he had seen the both of them.

She noded and ran up to him and hugged him tight. All she could say way, "Damien!!"

@Vultuzmaar @Talon

He hugged her as well. "It feels like it has been an eternity since I've seen you both." He said, smiling

She smiled and dug her head into his chest. "I missed you!!!"she said to Damien. she then looked at Evan and smiled.

@Vultuzmaar @Talon

"I missed you too." He said, looking at her and smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back