• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Paragon of the Dark World(Imapeople000 w/ iloveyou2013

Imapeople000

Ludwig, The Holy Blade
Alrighty. Post your character, and we’ll start ekoutrakos ekoutrakos

66E03593-4B3A-4ACD-83CA-5E65661F3984.jpeg

Name: Dai Garner
Sex: Male
Height: 5’8”
Backstory(from his perspective): It’s been one hell of a ride... I got into too much, too quick. Started off when I was around twenty, I suppose. Knew a lot of people. Some friends, some enemies, others... well, dead, really. I wasn’t with the right people. Kingpins, fight promoters, mafiosos... you name it. Of course, some were pretty normal, left me out of their business. But others... they dragged me in. Brought me into this world of darkness. Of course, I’m kinda on the lighter side of things, really. Just fighting. I saw what they had, and couldn’t resist. The fame, the money... only thing I wasn’t in it for was the ladies. I already had mine. One of the only things that’s stopped me from going any farther down this hell hole. Pretty much the only thing left to look forward to, is seeing her face. You know, it’s kind of funny. Used to have a life before everything happened. I suppose I’ve got one now, but for what it’s worth...
Miscellaneous: Voice is on the darker side, but clear. Similar to Kellogg from Fallout 4(look up on YouTube for reference). Doesn’t carry much on him except the clothes on his back.

Last edited:
Elaine is 22 years old.
She grew up in a small town in New England and moved to the city to start her adult life. Officially on her own, she rented a small apartment above a struggling bookstore. The smell of new books, seeped into the floors often. That smell alone is her favorite.
She has long brown curly hair and blue eyes, she stands about 5’1 and loves the color dark green. She loves to make people laugh, adores reading and hopes to be a mother someday.
She needs to be needed, wanted often.
She’s infatuated with her boyfriend, scared to death of the life he lives. Yet willing to stand by him, and fix the bruises and broken bones.

Lovely, I’ll kick us off.

Dai Garner
Dai walked down the street, keeping his head down under his scarf. Chances are nothing would happen, but hell, he beats people up for a living. Best to keep a cover up. He looked up for a moment, to check for passing cars as he crossed the street. He looked up to the dark, almost navy blue sky above the various buildings of the city. He smiled, if only for a brief moment, but shook it off quickly, reverting to his previous demeanor. He reached the book store he was so intently walking to reach... kind of. He looked up for a brief moment and saw the clerk of the store looking at him, and he briefly nodded towards her before ascending the fire escape. There was an actual staircase meant for entering the apartment, but that was in the back of the building, and he didn’t feel like walking over. He reached the top of the fire escape, where a small glass sliding door was located. He knocked on the door and goofily smiled to himself, as if he had just heard someone make a clever joke.

“Elaine your boyfriends here.” Elaine heard her friend Emily from the shower as she turned the warm water off. The hot steam, came up softly hitting her in the face as she stepped back out into the cold air.
“Okay, let him in. If he stands out there any longer he’ll freeze.” She replies to her friend, as she dries her hair. The cotton fabric causing her hair to frizz out like a deranged animal.
Sighing she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands before, getting fully dressed. He’d either walk in and bug her or sit with Emily while she dressed.

Dai Garner
Dai stared intensely into the glass door, wondering why he didn’t see anyone. Then, he saw Emily coming to open the door. He lightly laughed to himself, half disappointed it wasn’t Elaine opening the door. He had talked with Emily a couple times before, but he wouldn’t particularly consider her a friend. Of course, not that I’d really consider a lot of people friends nowadays... Dai thought to himself as Emily opened the door. “Hey, what’s up? Where’s Elaine?” Dai asked as he walked in. He looked at Emily for a brief moment before sitting himself down in a chair and looking back up at her. He still had the same dopey grin on that he had outside, since he didn’t really have a reason to be acting serious at the moment. He looked around for a brief moment before sighing to himself and closing his eyes, relaxing a bit as he crossed one leg over the other.

Once her body was actually used to the warmth that apartment gave off, she made her way;dressed back to the living room. Emily talked nonstop as she moved about Elaine’s small kitchen, pouring herself a glass of milk and ordering a pizza.
“I didn’t know I was having visitors.” Elaine came closer to the man and whispered in his ear. Laughing softly, she got even closer using her teeth to tug on his earlobe before pulling away.
Going back to the kitchen, with Emily “how much do I owe you?” They talked back and forth about pretty much anything as they both moved about getting plates ready before the delivery man actually showed.

Dai Garner
Dai smiled softly as he heard Elaine speak to him. He looked in her direction with his eyes still closed and chuckled, “Hey, you can’t really be surprised. Hell, better than not knowing where I am, hm?”. He opened his eyes and watched as Elaine and Emily talked with each other, relishing the times as now when he’s able to relax, as supposed to constantly having to watch his back for people he’s made angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back