• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Pairing

Annabella said:
(Dude. Come and be with my character. I don't give a crap. I just want to roleplay, I love Valentine's style of RP and I'm really sad that she doesn't reply so often.)
@Annabella for like being the worst RP partner, ever. Have fun with the new pairing. I'm gonna go now, so I wish you all the best of luck with this RP!

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Well I'm flattered but that isn't what I'm here to say, now is it? I'm sorry @Annabella for like being the worst RP partner, ever. Have fun with the new pairing. I'm gonna go now, so I wish you all the best of luck with this RP!

[/QUOTE]
--

Aw, you aren't the worst at all! You're the best and I'm sorry for being such a jerk, you had priorities and you had to set those straight. I apologize, I just assumed you weren't interested is all. *Hugs*

Annabella said:
--
Aw, you aren't the worst at all! You're the best and I'm sorry for being such a jerk, you had priorities and you had to set those straight. I apologize, I just assumed you weren't interested is all. *Hugs*
*hugs*

No, I was interested, really I was. I just didn't know what to respond with. Goodness, I've failed you friend. I would write something up but you and Vash have already gotten far into the plot so it would be pointless. Besides, he'll respond more to your posts; he's better fit for the part.

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]*hugs*
No, I was interested, really I was. I just didn't know what to respond with. Goodness, I've failed you friend. I would write something up but you and Vash have already gotten far into the plot so it would be pointless. Besides, he'll respond more to your posts; he's better fit for the part.

[/QUOTE]
--

DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT. I LOVE YA' BOTH. I hope I will be able to RP with you on another thread tho', you haven't failed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back