• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π˜΅π˜©π˜¦ 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘀𝘡 | 𝘰𝘰𝘀

Other
Here
BRO my midterms are so goddamn long and i’m a freshman so they’re my first ones,,, we out here dying

BRO my midterms are so goddamn long and i’m a freshman so they’re my first ones,,, we out here dying
Ah. Enjoy those freshman years man. And think about the future. Not too far, but try not to put too many classes off if you can help it. Trust me.

EDIT: dunno if u mean college or hs but either way its a good advice

omg you like persona5??????!?! fksksdj

same--
skdskjdk i'm trying to hurry up on the cs thread but i keep getting distracted

anyways gang gang really excited for this rp,,, I have so many ideas for my character
We all shall suffer. It just will be predetermined if we have suffered worse beforehand and grown from it only to shatter further on, or if we shall shater fast.

omg you like persona5??????!?! fksksdj

same--
skdskjdk i'm trying to hurry up on the cs thread but i keep getting distracted
HAVE YOU SEEN MY PROFILE PICTURE CHILD!

I forget this site's rules on cursing or saying the bad words. I feel like it used to be a thing???? I cant recall sadly.

I legit just finished dming a P5 dnd game today. I introduced it today and it was super fun. Especially when we gave one char a succubus as a beginning persona.

Might have to lay on my bed and chat with yall via mobile cuz this anemiac stuff's kicking my butt.

Edit: Here's to hoping it ain't as bad during exams tommorow.

im sitting watching tv,, and i have yet to get out of my dinner clothes but.. i'll do that l a t e r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back