• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Pack | IC

Orion
Waking up at her soft touch, he frowned. “Huh?...” Opening his good eye, he blushed. “A-Amori...”

He laughed, shyly hugging her. “Hey you hungry? What do you wnat for breakfast before we go back?”

IMG_1771.jpg
Letting out a soft yawn she nuzzled her head into his chest again. Wrapping her arm over his chest she smiled softly. "C...c...can I cuddle you a bit longer?" She asked softly.

Snow seemed happy and content to let her lie next to Orion if only for a bit longer. But Amori knew sooner or later her wolf would grow restless and they'd have to make the trek back to the woods were he'd found her.

Sterching she stood slowly glancing down at her clothing. It was sadly all she had so she'd have to make do. "Uh.... uh... I don't know. What do you have?" She asked softly on the topic of breakfast.

Orion He blushed. “Of course you can cuddle me for a bit longer...” He hugged her close.

When she sat up, he did too. “Well I can make some eggs and bacon... then you can sort through my clothes and pick out something that might fit you. Your clothes don’t seem to work too well.”

IMG_1771.jpgAmori smiled softly as she shuffled out of bed. Her thick raven hair falling loose down her back. Shuffling over to his closet she glanced back at him. "Can I change before breakfast?" She asked.

The idea of wearing something new - well new to her was exciting. Her clothing was dirty and torn in quite a few places.

OrionHe nodded, giving her a smile before exiting the room. Having left one window partially open, the air of the living room crispy greeted him. Rubbing his shoulders, Orion shivered once or twice as he walked over the carpeted floor toward the kitchen. It felt night against his bare feet before he moved into the kitchen, the floor becoming a cold tile.

Letting go of his shoulders, Orion went into the fridge and took out some eggs and a pack of raw bacon. A quick search through the cabinets allowed him to get two fryings pans, which he put on the stove. Turning the dials, he heated up each, proceeding to place the strips of bacon one one and the eggs on another.

As he watched the food, his mind wandered back to Amori. She had come out of nowhere really. His mother had always told his not to trust strangers, but Amori didn’t feel like a stranger. From the moment they met Orion felt a strong connection to the “shifter” as she called herself. Looking back to where his room was, he smiled a bit. He didn’t care if they barely knew each other. There was time for that in the future, since they would be living together now.

Chuckling at the thought, he continued to cook.

IMG_1771.jpg
Ruffling threw the closet she found a large black hoodie and a pair of smaller looking pair of jeans. Tugging them on along with a long sleeve navy blue shirt.

The shifter pulled her hair up into a messy bun, before making her way to the kitchen. The smell of bacon and eggs waved threw the air tickling her nose.

She could feel her mouth watering as she took a seat in one of the chairs. "Smells heavenly." She stood wrapping her arms around him nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck.

Orion
He smiled, continuing to cook. When she appeared, he waved to her, then nuzzled her back. “Do they fit nice? If they don’t we can go but you some better clothes.”

He put out some food in the table, filling two plates with all the stuff he had made.

EmberSnoozing peacefully, Ember didn’t awake when he rolled over. She felt safe in his arms, and this allowed her to get some well-deserved rest. In her sleep she dreamed of them together, until Pallus nuzzled her neck.
Blinking, she woke up and blushed, freezing. I’m sitting... in Pallus’s bed... WITH Pallus. She couldn’t lie; it was a dream come true, but at the same time she felt like she had invaded his privacy. However, she couldn’t escape. Pallus’s hold on her was too strong, and he was resting. She hated to wake him up.
Sighing, she settled in, allowing a smile to cross her face.

hostage hostage

IMG_1771.jpg
Amori gave a soft smile as she kissed his cheek before sinking into one of the chairs. Glancing down at the clothing she'd found she smiled wider. "I like them like this. It just reminds me more of you." She purred.

Sniffling the jacket she'd found his scent comforting wrapping around her like a blanket. "This is perfect, nice and warm."

OrionPicking up the plates, he went into the living room and blushed at her words. “You’re so sweet Amori.” He laid the plates down on the small coffee table, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

“Well in that case, we can just head to the forest after breakfast. I don’t want to keep you cooped up for too long.” He kissed her cheek, then resting his head on her shoulder.

IMG_1771.jpg
Amori smiled softly resting her head on his shoulder. "That sounds like a great plan." She purred leaning up to kiss his cheek as she nuzzled her head back into his shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't mind me staying here?" She asked.

OrionHe smiled to her, eating his food as she cuddle up to him. He loved her so much. He couldn’t believe how quickly his feeling for her had grown, but he didn’t care a bit. She was his soulmate.

“Nope! I don’t mind at all. I couldn’t have you running around in the wilderness with no home. Especially when you’re so hungry and tired. You can stay here as long as you want.”

IMG_1771.jpg
Amori smiled softly as she held a piece of bacon up to his mouth. "I'll stay here with you as long as you'll let me, love." Pausing she watched him take a bite of the bacon. "Feed me?" She asked staring up at him with her pearl white eyes.

Closing her eyes she savored the taste of eggs and bacon purring. "Oh my goddness, I forgot how good a real meal is. But I don't want to eat you out of your house." She laughed.

OrionHe ate some of the bacon, smiling happily. “I’ll let you stay as long as you want...” he could barely think around her, every part of him focused on her and everything she said.

He lifted her plate up, feeding her gently and smiling whenever dropped a crumb on herself. “Haha it’s fine, I make a good amount of money. Unless you eat all day everyday, I think we’ll be fine.”

IMG_1771.jpgHer mouth nicked his fingers as he feed her the last pieces of bacon. He laughed now and then when she'd drop crumbles on herself. Giggling she brushed the crumbs off herself before leaning over to plant a kiss on his lips before pulling away smiling.

"I'm ready to go when you are."

OrionHe leaned into the kiss, closing his eyes. Everything about Amori just made him feel better, and he was glad he had found her. His thoughts flickered with images of the future, what he thought might happen. He blushed a bit at his own impatience, then smiled at her.

“We can go ahead and go now.” He went to his room and got all his snow gear on, preparing himself for the cold. He came out and took her to the car, then they drove back up to the mountain. When they arrived, he opened the door for her and helped her out. “We’re here, love.”

IMG_1771.jpg
Amori stared out the window watching the dancing shapes and shadows go by. When the car stopped she glanced back at where Orion had been sitting only to feel cold air on her side. Carefully sliding out of the car she inhailed the cool mountain air.

Moving away from him she glanced around. Before getting back in the car. Ducking down she shifted before hoping out.

She waited for her harness before gently leading them back into the woods.

Orion
He smiled as she shifted into her beastly form, quite happy with how much healthier she looked. Even from yesterday her coat had already regained its glisten, her body no longer looking worn and tired, just a bit skinny.

He gently took his scarf from before and wrapped it around her neck. “Where you wanna go Amori?”

IMG_1768.jpg
Sniffing around Amori let Snow her inner wolf lead the way. Further and further into the brush they went, her ears sweaving here and there as she listened closely.

The shifter stopped now and then glancing back at Orion checking in on him, that he was okay, that she hadn't lost him, his footing was good.

Snow lead them to a waterfall several feet into the woods from where they'd left the car. Too nervous about other possible humans being about to see her shift - Amori remained as Snow.

Sitting down by the water she nuzzled her way into his lap - both for cuddles and to help keep him warm.

Orion

They went into the forest, Snow sniffing around for a while. Her soft coat and sweet demeanor made Orion feel good inside, especially when she looked back to check on him. “Still here.”

They ended up next to a waterfall, and he watched it with amazement before taking out a blanket. They sat down together and he rubbed her fur. “You’re so beautiful.”

IMG_1768.jpg
Amori stared up at him occasionally licking his face or nudging his hand. Her ears sweavered back and forth listening to everything around them. She stood quickly when she heard a branch snap six feet away from them. Standing over Orion she stared in the direction of the noise.

Glacier still relying from his 'sisters' death had spent the last few weeks patrolling the forests looking for the wolf responsible for tormenting them. He was growing closer to Matt, finding comfort in the other man's pressence. Heading back towards the pack he picked up the scent of a wolf he'd never smelled before and a human? Ignoring it he turned trotting back to base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back