The Outcasts ~Actual Roleplay~

Katie rolled her eyes, flicking Alex's cheek. "Sorry hun, into guys." She smirked before sighing. She laid her head on the desk, closing her eyes and yawning. "I'm tired." She said flatly.

sam heard them going on about who or what they liked. he didn't want to chim in, he just sat there like a good little nerd with his note book and pencil ready to take down notes. He decided to chim in waiting for class to start."bloody hell, will this class ever start."

She leaned her head on hair and declared, "You can't deny the charming power of Alex Knight forever princess. You will eventually succumb to my awesomeness."

"Oh hush up Alex"he said giggling."So eager for class to start huh?"he said turning his head to Sam.He opened his drawing book and started to doodle little things until class began.

"bugger off, artist." he said as he looked at the kid. He wanted to actually look like a tough guy at this school. He didn't care if this guy wanted to fight, but he wanted them to know he is not one to be pushed around. he turned to alex." I never succumb to awesomeness unless its my own."

"Ah the new kid has spunk I like that but it's safer for you to stay away from me because my level of awesome can be overwhelming," Alex smirked.

Katie snorted. "Oh please. Don't go with the tough guy act. You'll get eaten alive by the jocks."

"Ouch"he said metaphorically.He sighed and raised his eyebrow then went back to drawing."Alex you are so conceded"he giggled

(I thought we were all in a group o_o)

Damian rose a brow at the new kid "Do you think that you can pull off a tough guy act, when no one here seems afraid of you?" he snorted and crossed his arms. "Awesomeness? Sounds a bit egotistical to me, darlin." he sneered. "No one snaps at my friends." he hissed.

"I dont care about some ignoramus jocks, they don't even know anything other then.'I hit this guy" he said mockingly like a cave man. "when they are in the line up for the football defensive line up." he turned to damian." you don;t have to be afraid of me, but what I can have done to you."

Alex's eyes narrowed at him, "If you enjoy living your pathetic excuse of a life, I suggest that you shut up and never threaten my friend again."

(im playing the duck roll)

sam sits back in his chair he puts his hands behind his head."alright, but just know that my awesomeness can overwhelm some people."

Damian laughed at the threat "Darlin, please. I've done more bad in your wannabe lifetime. I don't mean to brag but I've been in juvie more times then you think. So please think twice before you threaten me or my friends. Other then that you can hang out with us anytime." he smirked.

"Guys..just stop.." Paige said quietly. He shifted in his chair and fiddled anxiously with his suspenders. He kept his gaze locked on the tan surface of his desk, his olive colored hands clenched around his grey suspenders. "Please?" He muttered as a final plea.

Katie frowned, why did he have to be so attractive, but such a d!ck? She wrapped an arm around Paige, rubbing his back and shooting the two a glare. Mouthing "Seriously?"

Alex glanced at Paige and huffed, "I'm not the one who started all this crap and I refuse to let it seem like some kid intimidated me." She was still glaring at him. 'If he really wants a fight then I'll gladly give it to him,' she thought darkly.

"Guys can we all just get along and get through this dumb class ok?I don't want to sit through class babbling on about this.So please can this just wait till after or better yet never?"he turned back and looked at all of them.He sighed deeply and went back to drawing.

She sighed, "Sorry Jordan, sorry Paige." Alex felt slightly guilty for letting her anger get out of hand. She looked apologetically at Katie and started to hum along to the song that she was listening to.

Jordan sighed and nodded slightly to what Alex said.The teacher came in and started the class.He huffed and opened his notebook and started to write things as the teacher pasted out the work they had to do in class.Jordan looked at it and wrote his name on it first then began to work on it.

She expertly twirled her pencil while she looked over the assignment. 'This is easy.' Alex filled in all of the answers and showed her work on the side, a few minutes later she was done. After checking over it and feeling satisfied she put her head down and went to sleep.

sam got the work and flew right through it. Being from a boarding school, helped, but it was baby work, he did it. He finished the work on a scrap piece of paper, and stapled it to the back of the work. After that he looked out the window. It was a beautiful day, nice blue sky, clouds rolling by. fait hits of birds tweeting. he looked out the window and day dreamed.

Damian fell asleep on his desk as soon as the work was handed out. He really didn't care about the work, he normally did it at home anyways. He drooled lightly on the paper and dreamed of strange new worlds he yawned softly and stretched out before falling back to sleep.

Jordan did the work and finished it and began to draw again.He looked over at Damian and giggled."droller"he said.He always had a thing for Damian but of course didn't tell him.All that he needed to tell Damian was in his drawings and writings and of course he would never tell or show anyone.

Paige was right up with Sam, scribbling and finishing in under a minute. He cleared his throat and pushed his paper away from himself. He turned his head and smiled slightly as he saw Damian drooling. He giggled and leaned back in his chair. Katie rolled her eyes at Paige, she knew that Paige had a thing for Damian, but because no one knew that Paige was into guys...well she kept it to herself. She fiddled with her pencil and her heart sunk when she realized she was the only one--besides Damian that hadn't finished in their group. She shifted and scribbled on her paper, probably getting most of the answers wrong and flipping over the paper so no one could see and make fun of her. She sunk into her seat, her hair that had slipped from the bun falling into her face.

Alex jolted up and looked around to see where she was. "Ugh I am in school," she muttered under her breath. She noticed that her own group had finished the assignment already and Katie was down in her seat but she looked kinda sad. Alex grinned and pulled Katie's bun, causing all of her hair to cascade around.

Katie whined pathetically as her bun was pulled and flailed at Alex's hands. She pulled the rubberband out of her hair and let it fall down her back, ending around the point where her ribs ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back