• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Otaku and The Realist

"..."

After a long day of rather uneventful situations, Azure decided to head on home, making the long walk to there from where he was leaving from. He took out his phone to scan for anything he may have received, email or text message wise, and scrolled through the internet some to check for anything unusual that may have happened today.

"Nothing huh...?"

Nothing overly relevant to him seemed to have happened that was apparently news worthy it seemed, then again, that is to be expected for a normal guy like him. Normal and complacency can lead to a dull and repetitive lifestyle after all. Even still, he kept his eyes on the screen, seeing if there was anything he may have missed, walking down the sidewalk, half-paying attention to his surroundings.

Melody was on her way back from the store, she had just bought the new issue of fairy tail crossdressing as a boy like usual, she was reading it on her way home. "Oh that is an intresting plot twist" she thought as she kept on reading while paying no attention to what is in front of her. Melody ended up bumping into the person in front of her and falling down and her hat fell off from the impact showing her medium length hair.

Not aware of the person that came up into bumping him, he found himself startled as he fell backward onto his rear, keeping hold of his phone as he fell.

"Aye... ugh, I probably shouldn't just look at my phone if I'm that careless..."

He looked around and noticed the person he had bumped into, some 'boy' with medium length hair like him. His hair wasn't that long personally speaking, but its length did end up further skewing his body to being more androgynous looking than he already is naturally. The person in front of him didn't look to hurt at least, which was fortunate. He crawled forward on his knees to reach out to the person's hat, and picked it up.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I should of payed more attention to where I was walking. You're not hurt are you?"

He held out the hat to the person, waiting for them to take it.

Melody looked up at the person who she bumbed into giving back her hat, "by his reaction, I guess he does not realize I am a girl" she thought to herself and then replied to him with her voice she was making sound deeper then it is, " Oh thanks for my hat." She put her hat back on and realized that her manga she just bought was in a puddle on the street.

"Dang and I just bought it too"

She said in her altered voice.

"Its no problem..."

He thought that the person's voice sounded a little strange, like the deepness of it was forced or something, but everyone's voice is only their own voice right? It can't be helped all that much how people sound after all. He looked over at where she was looking, seeing what looked like a manga of some series in a puddle, rather ruined from the water. He reached out to take it from the puddle, and confirmed its rather bad condition...

"Oh... uh, let me make this up to you, its my fault. I can buy you a new one"

When the guy offered to buy her a new one she replied instantly with her normal high pitch voice slipping out " Really thanks.... um I mean" she started to mumble her words after she let her voice slip.

"...?"

Azure gave the girl a look, wondering what was with the sudden pitch change. He had a wide range of pitches himself, but this person sounded rather feminine just now. He had his doubts, but this wasn't that big of a deal. Really odd still, not even Azure's pitch could go that high when he really wanted too

"Er... I owe it to you anyway, its the least i can do for ya"

"Ok thanks I can show you where I bought it" she said with the low pitch voice again and when she got up she started to walk there all nervously. She ended up falling and screamed in the progress "Kyaaa"

"...Hmm..."

Azure crouched down beside the 'boy' with suspicious eyes for a few seconds... before taking 'him' by the hand to raise em up on their feet.

"My name is Azure, tell me, what is your name, I should know it so that I can properly say sorry to you after all..."

Azure had some doubts about this person, as a person who's body already skates the edge between guy and girl, this person in front of him was most suspect!

"Oh thanks again and my name is" she replied and thought "think of a good boy name to fool him " "it is Melo...rin haha" she said nervously.

"Hmm... I see, its nice to meet you Melorin, someone, you didn't sound to confident about calling yourself that, I don't mean to be rude, but maybe all those times you fell down must of made the blood rush to your head"

He looked at the guy with a smile with his eyes closed for a bit.

"Say, do you go to school around this area? Just curious"

"Yhea I do it is close by" she replied. "Dang I think he might be on to me" she thought to herself." so where do you go to school by chance"

"Hmm, I know. Why not compare our Student ID's. Since you go to school around here, you probably have it on you right now, so why not?"

Azure pulled out his Student ID, showing his picture, school name: 'Emmet Hill High' and his student information, such as his name being printed on it

"It's all right there, may I see yours?"

"I am done for we are from the same school" she thought and took out her student ID and it showed him the information from the same school and said "h-h-here it is"

"Ah, thank you, I'll take a look now"

Azure looked at the name of the school on the ID seeing that they were the same. While he was at it, he scanned for the place on the top to read what this person's name was, and looked at her school picture that would be present on the ID as well.

"Ok can I have it back now" she said nervously. "I hope he does not see the gender part" she thought and was worried about the situation.

"Hmm... Sure."

He specifically looked to see the part about saying she was a girl, and gave her ID back to 'her'

"That explains a few things, like your name and gender. Maybe you want to try introducing yourself again?"

"Fine my name is really Melody and I am actually a girl as you saw"she replied and then said " I guess I can't keep up this facade anymore"

"Its a bit late for that don't you think? You're already out in public in those clothes. Unless you stashed your girl clothes nearby, you'll have to keep wearing what you have on now, right?"

He looked around, seeing people still minding their own business like nothing is wrong, because that's exactly how it is.

"Its not like you were doing anything wrong after all, in my eyes at least, I don't see a problem with it."

"Yhea I guess your right, but I have always been teased about how I like to do boy things and I am a total otaku so it just became a habit crossdressing as a guy" she told Azure then she remembered "oh I almost forgot you still have to buy me the latest issue of fairy tail that was ruined"

"I guess I can understand, people have often confused me for a girl based only on my looks... I don't know if that relates to cross dressing, but I think its similar"

Azure nodded as she brought the subject back on her manga based issue

"Right right, I didn't forget, just take me to the store"

"Ok" she said and started to drag Azure to the book store to get the book and when she got there while dragging him she got the book and gave it too him.

"Huh? You're gonna make me carry it for you? You're that worried that you're gonna end up ruining it again?"

He looked around a bit, just thinking of how this newly bought copy could get shredded... or otherwise ruined

"I guess its safer in my hands, since you kept falling over"

"Yhea I don't it ruined again and now just got to go to my home" she grabbed Azure's hand and dragged him to her home. When she arrived she took the book and told him "thanks for this and I guess we'll see each other at school so have a nice day"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back