The OOC

lol good job Front. You got me out of my hole XD. 
Doing good Derg! Hope you are, as we4ll as everyone else. I'm working on a post atm, hopefully I will have it up in the next day or so. ^^

That's what I'm here for! It's are job to keep thee fuel pumping into this awesome Rp. We can't leave everything up to Owl.

Thanks! I was worried no one would.

How come? We don't bite much lol

I'm actually waiting for Crooked to post first and am busy at my study abroad university in Canada.

Oh yeah! you and Owl were discussing that just recently. How is that going?

Thanks @FrontLine, it did the job lol. I shall keep that in mind in future  ^_^ . Aio's post was indeed great.

Good to hear, I'm doing pretty great myself, if very tired from work today. And I must type my customary HYPE to signify my excitement for a post one of my fellow conundrum players is working on. xD  

I liked it a lot too, you made her fit in rather well with what's going on in the story, and quite a bit of juicy character development happened.  ^_^

I agree. I loved the shift she made with her character in the story. I can't wait to see how she develops. @zCrookedz what next will we see from Lucas after such meeting?

Wow so the OOC kind of exploded lol I just love it! Did I respond to everyone?

Really well, actually. Classes don't start until next Wednesday and I'm only going to have one morning class that day lol. Beyond that, I'm attending some international student info sessions/meetings this week. Nothing too exciting, yet. I will be visiting a local bakery and a nice park this weekend, though. Likely will visit the park first and bakery last since I want to bring back some baked goods with me.

That's what I'm here for! It's are job to keep thee fuel pumping into this awesome Rp. We can't leave everything up to Owl.

How come? We don't bite much lol

I agree. I loved the shift she made with her character in the story. I can't wait to see how she develops. @zCrookedz what next will we see from Lucas after such meeting?

Wow so the OOC kind of exploded lol I just love it! Did I respond to everyone?

Yep, I'm just as excited to see how she gets along in the world of the rp. :)

On another note, it seems the OOC has died down again just as quickly. That's kinda how it seems to go, huge ups and downs lol.

Wow I missed a good bit lol I been trying to check in since my lunch time but I got busy. Anyway @Aio Great first post! You actually have me an idea to work with. Can't wait to see more from you. so keep it up!

Hey sorry I haven't been able to post yet, right now I'm pretty busy. I'll try to have something up over the weekend.

Hey sorry I haven't been able to post yet, right now I'm pretty busy. I'll try to have something up over the weekend.

That's quite alright. I'm being lenient since it's the first post since the site updated. Next time around we should be at a better posting rate.

Alright one edit down many more to go. I had a few minutes today and so I decided to work on the first portion of the NPC profiles. There's still more work to be done as I've been rearranging stuff and things like that. I will mention all of that in one the weekly updates to come but for now enjoy one of the works in progress. Knights Of The Roundtable (WIP)

P.S all of you should have been tagged for the upload of the Festival Valley map, if not let me know and I will link it to you. You guys enjoy!

@zCrookedz @babyjoker36610 @Affili @Edric Yuma @Lioness075 @Raikou Kaminari @FrontLine @DergTheDergon @Aio @Shnuydude

Awesome! @OwlOne that map does help out a lot. Also loving the new npc profiles. You have to make do with what you got.

Happy Friday folks!

Happy friday Front and fellow Conundrum peeps! How is everyone? I'm sure excited for the weekend, been a looonnnggg week for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
@zCrookedz what next will we see from Lucas after such meeting?

Honestly Front, if I told you, I would have to kill you. Sorry my friend, secrets are going to begin coming into the light very soon. 

Happy friday Front and fellow Conundrum peeps! How is everyone? I'm sure excited for the weekened, been a looonnnggg week for me.

right there with ya Derg. My friday and saturday are booked solid already D: but thats ok, cause the office is closed on monday which means loong weekend ^^

Honestly Front, if I told you, I would have to kill you. Sorry my friend, secrets are going to begin coming into the light very soon. 

right there with ya Derg. My friday and saturday are booked solid already D: but thats ok, cause the office is closed on monday which means loong weekend ^^

Lol well I shall wait paitiently then haha now you have me wondering what secrets you have up your sleeve hmm?

Come on derg you have to remember to tag everyone like this,

@zCrookedz @babyjoker36610 @Edric Yuma @Lioness075 @Shnuydude @Aio @OwlOne @Affili @Raikou Kaminari

Lol anyway saaaame here I can't wait do you have any plans?

Dang, keep forgetting lol. I plan to just chill, game, rp and perhaps work on the novel I've been writing, if that counts as a plan xD. I try not to have a bunch of things scehduled on the weekends tbh, got enough of that during the week y'know? 

Dang, keep forgetting lol. I plan to just chill, game, rp and perhaps work on the novel I've been writing, if that counts as a plan xD. I try not to have a bunch of things scehduled on the weekends tbh, got enough of that during the week y'know? 

Of course! Weekend is a downtime that most people have yet to figure out. So about this novel. You're writing a novel?

Lol Happy Friday to you guys as well. Hope everyone's week has treated them nicely.

Ohhhhh cool what's it about?

It's about a girl that was left at the doorstep of an orphanage in modern earth when she was a baby, who has purple skin, pure white hair, yellow eyes and is clearly not human in any way. No one that she's ever met has seen anything like her, so naturally she was shunned by all but the kindest and most accepting people. Later on, she discovers she is not from earth and was brought here from another world, for a very good reason that affects the fate of both humans and her kind. I know it's pretty vague but I don't want to give away too much y'know?

Lol Happy Friday to you guys as well. Hope everyone's week has treated them nicely.

I wouldn't say nicely exactly but, it hasn't been bad either lol.

It's about a girl that was left at the doorstep of an orphanage in modern earth when she was a baby, who has purple skin, pure white hair, yellow eyes and is clearly not human in any way. No one that she's ever met has seen anything like her, so naturally she was shunned by all but the kindest and most accepting people. Later on, she discovers she is not from earth and was brought here from another world, for a very good reason that affects the fate of both humans and her kind. I know it's pretty vague but I don't want to give away too much y'know?

I wouldn't say nicely exactly but, it hasn't been bad either lol.

Right. If they want to know more they should just read it. What made you want to write a novel?

And the Owl appears. *Watches from the sidelines*

Right. If they want to know more they should just read it. What made you want to write a novel?

And the Owl appears. *Watches from the sidelines*

Exactly :). Well, I've always felt like I had a talent for writing and I wanted to use it for something more than rping after years of using it for basically nothing but, something I could perhaps make some money off of. It helped that I also had a bunch of ideas, the one I told you about being just one of a good few, that I wanted to write on my own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back