The One Message Criteria

AyeXian

The wise guy
Sup ya'll,

Just another role player strolling by to waste his time instead of studying or playing sports or playing music or... you get the point. Simply said, I'm interested in mostly slow-paced, well-written role plays, instead of a bunch of one liners cramped together that gets 100 or so posts before the next morning. I hate having to scroll past all that only to think, "what just happened?" This does not mean that I will be inactive, however, as I will check my role plays often, and post when it is fitting to do so.

I'm open to all sorts of role plays, including anime-related ones (my favorite by far is Your Lie in April, that thing was too emotional), realistic (it's not like I have a real life anyways), and fantasy (not much to be said about this one). If you are reading this, I hope we can draft up some stories in the near by future, and I hope I can have a jolly time on this website. Thanks for reading.

P.S. I've often found that including too much information in an introduction is not a good idea. If anyone wanna chat, hmu lol.

Hello, welcome to RpNation! I hope you have a wonderful roleplaying experience, and make great roleplaying friends while you're at it!

Fantasy is one of my favorites, though I think I could try a realistic one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back