Human

RP From:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/teen-titans-new-adventures.93516/page-2

Genre:

Fandom

Combat?:

Yes

Picture:

(Can be any format; realistic, drawing, anime, etc.)

Appearance:

proxy.php

Personality:

Rose takes what she wants within the limits of her code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. She plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. Rose will keep her word if she gives it and will never lie, although she may mislead or withhold information. She will never attack and kill an unarmed foe but will harm an innocent if she needs to. Rose will use torture to extract information, but never for pleasure. She will not help those in need without a reward and she prefers to work with others. Rose will never betray a family member, comrade, or friend.

If Rose sees her enemy is unarmed she will always let him/her pick up her weapon, but if in Rose's eyes the enemy is unable to keep fighting she will kill him/her off. If by any chance a person (Even an enemy) has provided her with food or shelter Rose will never harm them. While in reality she would never take a shot for one of her allies Rose will sob over the fact that she has failed to assist and will swear to avenge him/her. If somehow an opponent manages to flee a battle Rose will take this as a direct offense to herself and will try to get her revenge on said person.

Backstory:

Being born in the lap of luxury Rose was taught all her life how to be a polite and respectful lady, while at the same time keeping a firm and determined mind. Even when she was young Rose always passed countless hours reading books, specially fantasy ones. During her days as a child Rose assisted a private school, but never managed to get along with her fellow classmates since they always seemed to have a snobby and full of themselves attitude. Being a young child with no friends Rose resorted to creating her own acquaintances; Dolls. Everywhere she went Rose always found herself carrying at least one of her stuffed palls, even school.

After turning 15 both of Rose's parents passed away after a tragic car accident. This event left a permanent scar on Rose's mind, one that time couldn't heal. She was completely alone. No family, no friends, nothing. Wanting to escape this tragic reality Rose began creating more dolls to keep her company. She would even lock herself inside her room with a pile of books and would only leave it to eat and search for more books. Her maids tried to convince her to leave the house, but she would never listen. She even stopped assisting school. This was Rose's life for a whole year.

It was a cold night of winter when the fateful event happened, an event that would change her forever. Rose had only recently turned 16 and had just finished a book. Seeing how she wasn't tired yet she left her room and searched for another book, but since she had read all of her own books she went over to his dad's office to search for some because she knew her father was an avid reader just like her. While doing so Rose found a dusty book on one of the shelves with the word "Grimoire" written on the front. For some unexplained reason Rose felt exceptionally driven towards its content. It almost felt like the book was calling for her. Hesitant at first, but not for long, Rose decided to grab the book and take it to her room. The content inside of it was weird, and some of it wasn't even written in English. Curious about it Rose decided to read outloud one of the paragraphs: "Venite ad me, et vita tua clientibus meis pulmone. Signo vobiscum foedus, ex die, simul omnes animas nostras ex foedere aeterno. Audi vocem meam, si opus est mori, Sed ne quisquam noceat mihi, quia ego vir vester." As soon as the last words were uttered the dolls that lay limp on the ground began to slowly stand up, their eyes glowing green. They all stood around Rose's bed, staring up at her with a crooked smile, but strangely enough Rose wasn't afraid. Her clear blue eyes turned velvet red and a small smile drawn across her face. She wasn't alone anymore. She would never be alone.

The very next day all of the manor's maids and butlers were fired by the young child. They weren't even given a reason for this. Some of them quietly left, but the ones that stayed to complain were never seen again. The Harn Manor now lays forgotten by the public, but an evil presence is slowly growing inside its halls.

Abilities:

Marrionetakinesis

video games touhou alice margatroid hair band 1500x916 wallpaper_www.miscellaneoushi.com_5.jpg

Rose possess the ability to control "puppets" by breathing life into their bodies, also known as Marrionetakinesis. The purposes for which she uses this power tend to range from attacking foes to simply maintaining her manor. Rose can control two different types of "puppets": Dolls and empty armors. Her dolls have a more offensive role, while the armors are purely used for defensive purposes, like defending the manor.

Strengths of the dolls:

-The dolls she crafts (Which she calls Little Alices) have teeth sharp as daggers that can easily cause some severe damage, specially when they are in group.

-Each doll moves at incredible speeds.

-Rose is able to control her dolls even from far away.

Weaknesses of the dolls:

-Rose is left susceptible to attacks if she runs out of them.

-A single doll can be easily disposed off by a skillful enemy due to the fact that they are very fragile, that's why Rose always controls a large group of them when fighting.

-Using a normal puppet/doll will cause little to no damage to enemies due to the fact that they weren't designed for combat, that's why Rose has to make her own.

Strengths of the armors:

-Amazingly strong

-Durable

-They will do anything to protect the manor and Rose

Weaknesses of the armors:

-Way too slow

-Rose is limited to a certain amount (5)

-When outside the manor's ground their power decreases a lot

Other:

-She is known by many as "The Puppeteer"

-She likes it when his allies refer to her by the nickname "Rosey"

(Just gonna leave this here:
@White Masquerade)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kankuro I think

Penance said:
Oh crap she's like that dude from naruto....dammit I can't think of his name right now....
Kankuro I think is who you're talking about?

[QUOTE="The Servant]Sasori? Or Kankuro?

[/QUOTE]
Kishune said:
Kankuro I think
Kankuro I think is who you're talking about?
Both :3 oh crap I hope this chick isn't a human puppet (:<) that'd be brutal xD

The Day of Departure

95524c3b10a3647b803acf656d72e9b9.jpg

Servant, I know you can do it. Bring that trophy home.
White Masquerade

@The Servant

Well damn, it looks like I can't possibly just lose now. That trophy will be mine soon, don't worry.

tumblr_mvtpiljaiw1sijcfvo1_500.gif

779.png

(I gotta hand it to you Kishune, that was hilarious)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back