[The Official RPN Character Challenge 2015]Group F

Hi, i would love to post right now, but it turns out one of my good friends left another site i am on and I have plunged into another wave of depression, so yeah, I don't know if i can muster up anything

IceQueen said:
Hi, i would love to post right now, but it turns out one of my good friends left another site i am on and I have plunged into another wave of depression, so yeah, I don't know if i can muster up anything
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't really know if there's anything I can really do to help so that's really all I can say at the moment.

It's fine. I have just been a rollercoaster for a while, and I was feeling good and now I feel like shit again.

IceQueen said:
It's fine. I have just been a rollercoaster for a while, and I was feeling good and now I feel like shit again.
Well, if you ever need someone to just let it all out, just PM me and I'll be glad to listen. Just saying that it's an option if you need it.

IceQueen said:
Completely understand. We'll be here when you feel better. And same as Afrobrony, my PMs are always open.

ViAdvena said:
Were the keys placed inside of the balloons, or were they in the bottom of the pool?
That's a good point actually, well considered. You guys are free to have keys in either place, depending on how arduous a task you want to give yourselves :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back