[The Official RPN Character Challenge 2015]Group C

[QUOTE="The Wizard][media]

[/media][/QUOTE]

I'm just...

Speechless. These aren't Michael Jackson orcs, are they ?

Gilzar said:
Oi
I've been extremely lazy. Can you all keep pestering me to post tomorrow since it's my first day off in a while?
I'll pester all I can for yah ^_^

As for the fight I'll do my best now since we have people busy so we can get a little move on the story. Heck lets see what an immortal, a hobbit, and a leaky faucet can do ^_^

;-;

But why...

Why, Aldur, why !?

;-;

WAIT A MINUTE RIGHT THERE !

Goridoc is ready to throw rocks. That's he can do.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus];-;
But why...

Why, Aldur, why !?

;-;

[/QUOTE]
To crush whelps like you in aggressive dance-offs.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]To crush whelps like you in aggressive dance-offs.

[/QUOTE]
You haven't met Narz yet, have you ?

ehhhhh

If people actually responded to my Rps I could've introduced him.

So... Chances of me dropping out are high... I'll try and get a post or two in though, but very busy lately >~< How many others have ye to post in our group? Maybe I'll get by with a single post or something by there only having been four in our group including me to make posts! xD

No no, I wouldn't feel like I made it by if that happened... Most-likely a drop-out, but a post or two must get up so I feel like I didn't join this character battle for no reason...

Only two days left folks, so make sure to post if you haven't already if you want to remain in the competition!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]So... Chances of me dropping out are high... I'll try and get a post or two in though, but very busy lately >~< How many others have ye to post in our group? Maybe I'll get by with a single post or something by there only having been four in our group including me to make posts! xD
No no, I wouldn't feel like I made it by if that happened... Most-likely a drop-out, but a post or two must get up so I feel like I didn't join this character battle for no reason...

[/QUOTE]
I single post can service but a single change my friend ^_^ dont fret and best of all regardless of the competition it'll be fun! ^_^ get into the story and just wing it!

p.s. dam you orc and your dragon age link you made me want to play it now lol

@Dark Severus Just to remind you, Aldur is controlling the dragon. I'm not entirely sure if you were fighting a smaller dragon or him, but if the latter, that would count as bunnyng for @Dark Severus especially

Last edited by a moderator:
Then yeah. Yours was more minor, but it's best etiquette to say something like 'Dilan intended to do this' a otherwise you don't give Aldur the chance to dodge

@Dark Severus @The Wizard

You guys do realize that the dragon is also on the Tower and looking down? Plus (I should have stated this in the wave introduction, so it's part my fault) dragon scales are hard to penetrate (Except for its belly). Let alone bite into or be stung by a sword( more or less the sword. I'm assuming it's enchanted). I'd really appreciate if all of you edited your posts to include that information. I'm in kind of a bad mood so if I came off as annoyed, it's because I am.

So... I've finally gotten a post in, though probably not very good a post :x Well, it's something, so I can at least proudly say that I was a participant in the character battle, even if just a single round :x

((Still planning to get in a few more posts should there be time, so no intentional cut-offs :x ))

@The Wizard[/URL] I have just one problem with your posts. You bunnied my dragon. :C
Sorry didn't know we where having it controlled thought it was slightly pop in and out with you and Sky since I didn't see it stated as a "controlled npc" or anything that would help lol.

If its any credit though I did make sure the dragon was way more powerful than my pathetic magic lol >_< so outside of being an annoying boy with a water hose there shouldn't have been any damage directly to the creature.

If you want as well I can most surely edit it too and will avoid it in the future. But as a helpful note would love when these new monsters appear which we can and can't tech control or mimic the battle with.

Once more I am sorry and thanks for the clear up of what can and can't be done to the dragon lol

[QUOTE="The Wizard]Sorry didn't know we where having it controlled thought it was slightly pop in and out with you and Sky since I didn't see it stated as a "controlled npc" or anything that would help lol.
If its any credit though I did make sure the dragon was way more powerful than my pathetic magic lol >_< so outside of being an annoying boy with a water hose there shouldn't have been any damage directly to the creature.

If you want as well I can most surely edit it too and will avoid it in the future. But as a helpful note would love when these new monsters appear which we can and can't tech control or mimic the battle with.

Once more I am sorry and thanks for the clear up of what can and can't be done to the dragon lol

[/QUOTE]
I did say that the dragon was directly controlled by myself only. It's at the bottom of my post introducing the final wave.

@Kiyoko Tomoe : :D Good to see you post! And remember it's quality over quantity, so don't worry, just because you've only made one post doesn't mean you automatically won't be able to qualify.

@The Wizard : I did say that, yup, but then Aldur did make a note on his post not to control it :)

SkyGinge said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe : :D Good to see you post! And remember it's quality over quantity, so don't worry, just because you've only made one post doesn't mean you automatically won't be able to qualify.
Ehehe... I know I have a low chance of qualifying though, as my posts are just mediocre compared to everybody else :x I'll still try to make it though, just because kitties always land on their feet, and as a new kitty (thanks to help from a certain group of peeps in the July RP of the month's out of character), I must try my best to land on my feet and keep walking! :x

Users who are viewing this thread