• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The official life (sandbox quest)

Due to discrepancies with the two forms, I'll pick and choose from both posts
  • ("JR" is supposed to be a long lost calendar system, the world would've been set in circa 2000BC with this option Syndrome Syndrome C.DEX C.DEX )
    You have sent the hologram that was your registration form over to the Gurndu high secretary "The president of the high council will be seeing you shortly, Mr. Glass" said the robot secretary "thanks" you say sitting back down. The secretary, meanwhile converted the hologram to an email attachment before sending it to President Buku. You also take the time to observe what's on the walls as traditional Bakharan artwork adorns the walls from ceremonial mask to ancient proverbs in the KiChim writing script. The room is very clean yet ornate with ____ floors and patterned ____ walls, definitely something yo' expect out of a federal building. You also think back to your youthful days, when you had been Knighted at age 23 by the Felwyn crown for your service on the line in spite of holding the title of ____ at the time. You look up at an LED clock above the secretary's desk as it reads "15:20 4/1/26344" you wonder in anticipation not only of a different system of government, but of your resume to be accepted.
    [POSSIBLE CHOICES]
    Kind of floors in the room
    A. Mohagany
    B. Polished steel
    C. Tile
    D. Write in a material

What kind of walls are in the room
    A. Plaster with gold ornaments
    B. Polished sandstone with gemstones
    C. Write in a combination of two materials

What was your title 20 years ago
    A. Sovereign prince
    B. Duke to be
    C. Count to be
    D. Write in a title royal or otherwise

CHOICES WERE: BCA
  • You look around the intricate gold patterns embedded in the titanium and how they curve around the pictures and scenery. It makes you think of a quaint little fairy land of those ancient children's shows. The mild tapping of the polished steel floor is heard as you instinctively fidget in anticipation untill an automatic door to the right of the secretary's desk "Your majesty _____ Oroko" said a voice from the other end of the opening.

To this you get up and get inside where you are greeted by president Yadonde Buku, A fourty-eight year old chimpanzee wearing official an official ______, this of course didn't surprise you since Gorundu has predominate chimp population with humans of any color serving as %12 of the population.

[POSSIBLE CHOICES]
    What is your title now
    A. Sovereign prince of Denwind
    B. Grand prince of Emeral island
    C. Prince of Felwyn
    D. Write in a royal title here

What is the Chimp president wearing?
    A. A three piece suit
    B. A leopard skin cape
    C. A jumpsuit with the official sash of Gorundu
    D. Nothing, but the official sash of Gorundu
    E. Write in the president's wardrobe.

Choices were ca
  • "your majesty" president Buku greeted "it's awfully unnexpected to see you here" "well" you say "when ____ threaten to overthrow the crown back home, you simply end up in exile!" "I see" said president Buku "follow me to my office" before he got down on all fours and began knuckle walking down the hall. You towered over president Buku and you made sure not to outpace him or worse step on him. Clad in his stately three piece suit, he walked straight towards a large and elaborate door where got into a squatting position where there was a fingerprint scanner three feet off the ground.

The president outstretched his hand at the fingerprint scanner and pressed down on the detector. The door slid open with a quick whish as he knuckle walked into his office and you would follow. He hopped up onto his seat, whitch was raised in such a way that his feet could easily do desk work. The president squatted down in his raised chair before he said "Take a seat, please" before bringing his arm out towards the chair as if to point. You would sit down on a seat more adapted for humanoids. You would see his pants covering the lower third of his ____ as his handlike tows dangled off the edge of the seat.

[POSSIBLE CHOICES]

What is the big national threat to the Felwyn crown in the 160th century?
    A. Robo supremacists
    B. Colonial powers from other galaxies
    C. Write in a national threat

What is the third piece of president Buku's shirt?
    A. A tie with adjustable pattern
    B. An intricate gold pattern
    C. Instant conforming strings
    D. Write in the third piece

Damafaud Damafaud C.DEX C.DEX Syndrome Syndrome

Advice from the monkey
  • "Half elf actually" you correct "But I shall accept!" President Buku said "Excellent!" as he pinched the folder with his right foot casing the virtual documents to vanish from the desk "Now i assume you have an internal hard drive" said president Buku pointing at your mechanical eye "Yes, but it's only __ gigs and it works with my regular brain" you say.

"I suppose it will be enough to simply beam you the directions for where the misfit soldiers are stationed" said the president Grabbing a small laser out from underneath his drawer beneath the desk with his right foot. He then transferred the item to his right hand, he flipped a small on/of switch with his hand-Thumb while with his left foot opened up a map of Gorundu.

A virtual keyboard in the KiChim writing system appeared on the desk. President Buku typed in the fort where the misfits were trained in the "Desination" section and "Current location" in the "FROM" section before pressing "SYNC TO LASERDERIVE" president Buku than explained "Now the directions i'm about to beam into you are to fort ___ just outside of town, you can tell your driver or whover where to go and how to get there"

[POSSIBLE CHOICES]

How big is your hard drive?
    A. 5 gigs
    B. 10 gigs
    C. 15 gigs
    D. write in an ammount less than a hundred

What's the name of the fort?
    A. Fort mutumaini
    B. Fort Ahadi
    C. Fort Uhuru
    D. Fort Keko
    E. write in something vaguely swahilli

Syndrome Syndrome C.DEX C.DEX Damafaud Damafaud

to the misfits you go!
  • "Just go straight west, I'll tell you where to go from there" you said as the drivers replied "You got it your majesty" as they manouvered the chopper to go westward towards fort Ahadi as they flew over the presidential complex before flying over the ___ skyline. They accelerated to ___ kilometers per hour causing you to be plastered to the back seat. Things eventually normalized before you realized where you were headed "Turn___ about here" once you began to see the many skyscrapers of the financial district.

[POSSIBLE CHOICES]

What's the Capitol of Gorundu
    A. Gombe
    B. Kituzu
    C. Mafanikio
    D. kaRundi
    E. Write in an African place name

How fast are you going?
    A. 400km/h
    B. 600 km/h
    C. 800 km/h
    D. Write in a speed faster than 300 km/h, but slower than 1100 km/h