• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the note ♡ rp thread

Ali

sweet creature
name. destiny 'des' young

age. twenty eight (june fourteenth)

height. just about 5'5

weight. a hundred and thirty pounds

appearance.
destiny.gif

☆.。.:* private roleplay .。.:*☆

Ali Ali x SkysGoDim SkysGoDim

Gonna add this real quick. Brandon young, 31. and he has black side swept but free hair, tan skin, and green eyes. I do longer, but it's like this just for now //

Brandon was already up and begun his day. He had taken a quick shower and got dressed. As he finished he brushed his teeth and for his wife of course he made her a very special breakfast, which was her favorite along with a banana smoothie. He put the food in the warmer, and the drink in the fridge. He wrote a quick note and set it on the counter for when she looked at it when she woke up.

He grabbed his keys after putting on his jacket that was made for work, and tightened the tie real quick before he had walked outside, shutting the door quietly. He huffed slightly, forgetting to give his wife a goodbye kiss for the early morning which he usually did every morning unless he was on a tight schedule like he was that day.

He continued driving, and around twenty minutes later he arrived at work and got out, after taking the keys out of the ignition and locked the car before walking inside. He ran a quick hand through his hair and smiled at everybody before he walked into his office. Just because he was 31 he still had the looks and charm all from high school.

☆.。.:* destiny .。.:*☆

The young blonde's hair was a golden mess as it lay splayed against the white fabric of the pillows. It was one of her worst pet peeves, the fact that it was such a mess in the morning. She'd compared it to wrestling with a snake before. But in reality, it donned her the aura of a disheveled woman with an agenda much past her hair, with the ambition of a politician. Destiny didn't work, but wrote in her free-time, as well as tried to sell her artworks like an artisan. But it didn't often work, and she was very content being the lovely housewife all husbands wished for. Her own husband loved her, and always seemed to awake after she had. Today, it was different, for she was alone among the pillows of the bed. Brandon was the first thing her eyes searched for in the morning, and with her early schedule, he was always there. Like an anchor.

But that same anchor had been on a tight schedule that morning, and had left without waking her. Eventually, Destiny woke on her own, her arms finding nothing but empty sheets. She frowned, opening her dark, ocean blue eyes quickly. She'd never gotten out of bed faster, almost tripping as she slipped on her robe and her slippers and made her way down the hallway of their quaint home. As she entered their open planned living area, the curtains were all drawn back, letting the mid-morning light seep into the white painted living space. Golden light spilled over everything and tinted it a soft yellow color. She finally allowed herself to take a pause, yawning and pulling her arms over her back until a soft pop was heard.

The smell of fresh fruit and chocolate seemed to lure her into the kitchen, her legs moving on behalf of her five senses, not her own will. She grinned as she spotted a banana smoothie and a note resting on the counter, and she quickly snatched it up and began to drink the thick beverage, her face already brightened and awake. She felt her heart flutter at the sight of the 'xoxo' written on the bottom of the note, as if it were the first note he left for her in high-school, and not a simple explanation of his whereabouts a many years into their marriage. Her mind drifted off into the past of her relationship.

But it was quickly torn from her, the high pitched ring of her phone cutting through the silence of the home. She jumped slightly, and grabbed it off of the counter. Her dark eyes squinted as they accustomed to the bright light, but it quickly became a narrowing of suspicion as she read the message.

The number was unknown. It just came up as Blocked.

But the message was the most concerning part. "He's not only yours. He was late to work this morning because of a woman's embrace. Beware, Des."

She dropped her phone back on the counter, her heart racing and her cheeks heating up like a toaster oven. Her lips moved but made no sound as she tried to calm herself down. This was a text message! She couldn't get so worked up over it. So, she shut her phone off and set it back on the marble counter. Monotonously made her way to the black leather couch, sitting silently as she waited for hours for the lock of the door to turn.

The hours had passed, but he cleaned up what he was doing, as for it was in late evening, almost striking dark. He had a bad feeling in his stomach feeling that something would happen when he got home, but he didn't know as the feeling kept swirling all around in his chest.

The finished cleaning up his work space, getting everything he would need to go over at work he had put in his bag, his hair fell into his face only a tad bit, getting into his eye he huffed and moved his hair back, getting tired of messing with it but eh. The air around him felt tense, looking up putting the strap around his shoulder, he felt as if someone was watching him so he looked around.

Brandon walked through the many isles of offices, and turns. His work was literally like a maze, and it was a bit of a tight struggle. One thing he knew for sure is that when he had got home, there would be no telling what could happen. But her hoped she was alright and they could move on with their lives.

He finally made it out through the entire mess, soon walking out he walked over to his car with the keys and stopped in his tracks. "Kids...." he mumbled as he took his arm with the jacket and took toilet paper off the mirror.
He sighed, unlocking the car he had gotten in, putting the key in ignition he he drove off, going back home. But as soon as he did traffic began to slow so he decided to call and check in on his wife.

Ring.Ring.Ring.

He waited till she answered, and hoped she did cause then it would worry her. Traffic came to a dead stop and so he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, and turned the radio off completely not in the mood to listen to any music at that point. The more he seemed to wait, the more he just grew curious but he was more worried then what his curiousness was all about.

"Oh come on...."

Ali Ali

The clock on the wall ticked away the hours, the constant ticking easier to count than her faint heartbeat as the time went by.

She'd stopped sitting on the couch after a while. Sitting around like an inanimate object wouldn't calm her feelings, nor the situation she currently found herself in. So she took a few deep breaths and shuffled off of the couch and towards the kitchen. Her hands still held a slight tremble to them, and her eyes still attained the look of a young doe in headlights. She'd managed to control her feelings for now, and she was steely determined to keep it that way.

Her feet were protected by slippers against the cold tile floor, but she still shivered violently- the kitchen was always colder than the rest of the home. It was, nonetheless, one of her favorite places to be in, cooking and in general. She'd curled up on the floor with a novel and a blanket while dinner cooked, and she enjoyed it. But after today, the kitchen held an odd aura for her, since her phone had been lying on the counter as she got the message.

And then an idea formulated itself in the back of her mind. She was still able to text the number back, right? So she tried, picking up her cellphone and opening the conversation. Her fingers rapidly typed out a message, her blue eyes wild. The keyboard made quiet sounds as her finger pressed against them, and without hesitating, she'd pressed send. The message read: Who are you, and how do you know who my husband is? Fuck off with your joke texts, mate. And she had sent it with all the confidence in the world.

But her hands still trembled, and her mind still raced. Done with the hell of it, she grabbed a bottle of water and walked down the hallway and back down to their bedroom. The door opened with ease, and she drew the dark curtains together and shut the light off. She removed her robe and slippers, placing them by the side of the bed, exchanging them for the television remote. She flipped on a random channel and dove under the blankets.

Doubt filled her mind as she began to drift off into a restless sleep. Doubt about her husband, and doubt about the messages.

Little did she know, her cellphone had begun ringing in the kitchen. Her husband had been sent to voicemail, and her bright voice began to speak. Hi! This is Destiny Young, please leave a message. I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Bye! She'd recorded the message right after their wedding, her voice still filled with joy.

imma play the person now. Also I was thinking maybe it was his brother or best friend perhaps? //

Brandon huffed slightly, tossing his phone in the other seat, he was worried about her. But once the traffic slowly began moving he was thinking.

' I hope she's okay. What if she's hurt? Is she in trouble? Is she asleep? '

Many thoughts more then that was running through his head, he didn't know what to do, and he didn't know how to control his emotions or how he would think. He turned the radio on a little bit and listened to the radio as he was cautious and paid attention to the road.

' Heya darlin. It's not a joke as he's at the club right now getting a little treat with his hot girlfriend. ' He smirked as he had sent that many thoughts coursing through his head.

Being stuck in traffic was one thing for sure that he had despised. He grabbed his phone and turned it on deciding to send his wife a text,

' Hey baby, I won't be back until late. Getting caught up.'

Once he had sent that he felt better. But he continued tapping his fingers on the steering wheel now humming slightly. He looked outside of the window, smiling at how the sunset at looked. Just by looking at it, it reminded him of Destiny's beauty. Once the traffic had sped up, he hurried on his way home.

Around a hour in a half later he had arrived home and got out, after getting his bag, and after taking the key out of ignition. Once he had done that he shut the door, locking the car up he unlocked the house's door and walked in shutting it behind him, he locked it back. Walking into the living room he set the stuff down. Walking upstairs he walked into their room, seeing Destiny asleep, a smile formed on his face.

He walked over to the side of the bed and sat by her, but didn't sit on her as he rubbed her arm gently, kissing her cheek. "I'm home now." he was happy she was okay, and that one of his guess's were correct. She was just asleep.

Ali Ali

Last edited:

She slept peacefully through the shuffle and clamor of him arriving home and shuffling down the hallway into their bedroom. Her dark eyes stayed shut for a moment after he touched her.

She grumbled, rolling over and slipping out of bed. "Okay." Des didn't return his affection. She grabbed her slippers and robe and threw them on, her undereyes dark from the disturbance to her sleep schedule. Without another word or glance in his direction, she shuffled off into the kitchen.

Her head pounded with doubt and frustration, and it was clear to her that cooking a full meal wasn't a viable option for tonight. So she quietly turned the oven on to 400 degrees, waiting for the oven to loudly beep back in her direction, alerting her that it was as hot as ever.

Des sighed as she filled a clear glass with water, sipping it quietly as she leaned against the counter. "So, work was good?" she called to her husband, her tone pointed but her face indifferent. "Didn't realize you got home this late."

The woman didn't say anything else, her face indifferent as she sipped up the last of her water. She opened the freezer and pulled out a box of pizza, removing the cardboard and lazily tossing it in the oven. Her blue eyes scanned the countertop before abruptly stopping at her phone.

It was almost as if she had forgotten of the text message. She slowly made her way across the kitchen to it, her fingers quickly finding the power button. Her face dropped as another message slipped onto her homescreen, the tone silenced.

She gasped lowly, an inaudible noise. Her eyes widened. So this number had replied, and obviously had gotten the last text. She regained herself and frowned.

Her fingers rapidly replied to the message, letters appearing on the screen.

"You've no proof. Fuck off, home wrecker."

But she still couldn't help but be doubtful and worried- what if this was... real?

Bandon had just changed out of his work clothes and put his pj's on. He ran a hand through his hair, hearing her call up he stepped somewhat towards the door, but looked around for his watch that he was still missing.

"It was okay. I texted you after I tried to call."

He thought something was bothering her, but just in case there wasn't he didn't want to make her upset, although he probably already has. But when he went thinked back to where she didn't return the affection he knew for sure something was wrong.

He just hoped she was okay, but he sighed, not unable to find the watch he stepped out of the room and walked down the stairs into the kitchen leaning back against the counter, arms crossed.

"Hey...is everything okay?"

He asked, letting his curiosity slip a bit. He had tilted his head, sending his fair to follow his motion, covering his left eye a bit. He kept his arms crossed over his chest.

He waited for a response, looking towards the pizza she had put in he sighed a bit. She deserved a home cooked meal, not frozen pizza. A idea came to mind, as he was going to take a day off from work tomorrow, just to make something special for her.

-------

The guy rolled his eyes, he worked at it like a pro. He hated to do this to his friend but had no choice. He had the girl of his dreams. He got a photo of Brandon, and a background of a club, and just found a skimpy girl from online. Putting it all together he even detailed it.

It looked quite real, and once he had it on his phone, he had sent her the ' proof ' that took him a while to make.

' I don't have proof eh? How about you take a look. '

Ali Ali

"Okay," she replied again. Des refilled her glass of water with some red wine that she had pulled out of the fridge and taking a small sip. Her back was turned to Brandon as he spoke, her golden hair a tangled mess down her robed back.

She contemplated how to answer the question he posed to her, glancing out the window absentmindedly. Her head tilted like a young puppy as her blue eyes traced the shadows of trees beyond the glass. She stretched out her neck gently, rolling it as she turned to shut the oven off as it beeped.

She slid the meal out of the oven with a knife, placing it on a cuttingboard beside her. "Is everything okay?" she echoed, smiling dryly. "I'm not sure Brandon." She cut the pizza slowly then wiped her hands on a towel nearby.

As she slid the pizza onto a serving plate, she heard her phone ring. She dropped the plate loudly against the counter, slowly reaching past her husband to grab the phone off the counter. She easily found the power button, swiping it on.

And the image immediately popped up. She froze.

"You bastard," she said lowly. "You absolute bastard. I hope you and your girlfriend had a good time." Her face was a mask of anger and betrayal as she threw the phone in his direction.

Destiny whirled and threw open a drawer, grabbing something she hadn't touched in months. The pack of cigarettes and lighter went from her hands to her pockets. She stormed to the coatrack, grabbing her jacket and turning once more to look at him. "Good job."

She stormed outside, slamming the door behind her and sitting on the bench their porch held, her breath visible in the air. A sigh left her chest as she slid a cigarette out of the pack, holding it between her fingers with a dark look on her face.

She hadn't touched one in months. But it seemed to be all she needed as she sat there with rage and despair mixed in a bittersweet tangle on her face. She was indecisive. So she bounced it between her fingers as she sat in the cold.

Brandon was confused as heck, he grabbed her phone before it had fell to the floor. Looking at the messages he was even more confused, more confused then he had been before.

This was wrong, and he knew whoever was framing him had to be someone close. He couldn't worry about that now, but instead he put her phone on the counter, opening the door she went out he stepped out, leaving it open.

"I know it looks like that baby...but I swear that never happened. I couldn't EVER do that to you."

He was starting to stress and freak out about it. He ran a hand through his hair slightly tugging. He needed to make it up to her although the photo was false. Fake. He sat down by her, hoping she would hear him out.

"Look, you can believe me or not, I don't care. But I love you I wouldn't of married you if I was gonna cheat."

He looked over to see her facial expression. Hoping that she would believe him, but it was all up to her. He felt tense, stiff at that. He couldn't live without his one and only.

Feeling the breeze against his skin, as everything blew by. He ran his hand through his hair again biting his lip. If she didn't believe him, he could live with it, but he knew that he would be sleeping on the couch tonight if she didn't.

One thing for sure that he knew, is that this was based all on trust. If she didn't trust him, all he could think is how could he trust her?

"All i'm going to say is that if you trust me, you'd believe me. But I can't force you to. You know my phone number. "

Within that he stood up and walked down on the sidewalk, he was taking a walk just around. He had to clear his head and all of his 'negative thoughts' because he trusted Destiny. His wife. With his life.

Ali Ali

did it send now? //

She lit the cigarette as he stormed outside, her eyes narrowed in the dark light. Destiny sucked in quickly, holding her hand and blowing out to the side when she was finished. It felt so good, she thought, to finally smoke after so long. Her face held a dark look despite the endorphins that rushed around her head, and she laughed dryly as he spoke. When he sat beside her, she stood and stepped over to the side, leaning against the house.

“Don’t make me the guilty one by bringing trust into this,” she started sharply. “I trusted you to be faithful and honest with me. Obviously I was wrong. Don’t you dare try to make this my fault.” She glared at him for a moment, taking another puff of her cigarette before blowing it out and tossing it into the sidewalk. Her lungs convulsed and she coughed without thinking, the sensation too much after the years she has spent not smoking once. She had broken her resolve, and she hated herself for it. Destiny almost hated Brandon that much in that moment.

She watched with narrowed eyes as he made his way off and into the sidewalk, sighing as she held her head in her hands. How had she let this happen? Why was she being such a bitch? She let out a tight sob, sliding down the wall and hugging her knees to herself. Her breath was warm against her frozen hands as she sat, her head tucked into her elbows. However much she hated him right now, she was waiting for him to come back. She at least needed to look him in the eye before she left. “I love you,” he had said. But in that moment, all she could do was believe the lie. She inhaled sharply. “I love you,” she muttered ruefully. “Much good that’s done.”

She rocked back and forth and shivered in the cold, tucking her robe closer around her. What had she done wrong to make him go to another woman?

Brandon was thinking on who could of possibly framed him, he was upset, more then that. He had heard her yelling and knew right then and there she didn't trust him. That hurt.

Thoughts were racing through his head, those negative thoughts wouldn't leave. He wanted to make her feel the guilt now, he did nothing wrong, he never cheated one her, not even once.

He was now beyond upset. He was furious. He gritted his teeth as he continued to walk. Once he stopped at a bar, he only grabbed a drink or to, not enough to make him drunk.

After the hour or two he was finished he had walked back home, many girls trying to get in his pants, but he was stronger then what people had thought.

Looking around, he felt the cool air brush up against him. He's never felt so relived yet so infuriated at the same time. He crossed his arms after digging them out of his pockets.

He arrived back home after a while, walking up the stairs, he had lowered his head. Once he had lowered his head, he walked towards the door, putting his hand on the handle.

Ali Ali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back