The Nightlife of New Orion : Club Horizon [Inactive]

Almost as soon as the vent was closed the grate was sent flying backwards across the room and slammed into a wall, clattering loudly once it hit the floor. "We're still in here you jackass!!", he shouted even though he could no longer see him. Once the way was cleared again he grabbed the edge of the vent and propelled himself forward, turning in to a roll just before making contact with the floor. He then quickly sprung to his feet and looked at Kanko with an irritated look on his face, "Give me one good reason why i shouldn't kill that bastard right now, because while we're just standing in a f**king sewer waiting for everyone this guy just takes it upon himself to go ahead without us!, and taking a f**king smoke break too!"

Kanko glared at Kain, her eyes darting from him and Kage who looked ready to give the walls of the vault room a new coat of paint. "Kain, no one else knows we are here right?" She said for the first time starting to sound a little worried, the grates to the air vents left open might not of been just a coincidence after all. She still maintained a tight grip on Kain before passing him to Kage, he was probably the only one who would be able to handle him and still do his part of the job efficiently. "Take care of him! Don't let him out of your sight... we will be having words when we get back to the club". She would of given him to C but she was their trump card and didn't want to burden her down. She called at the others to come down from the vent and set to work.

"Assuming we do with all of these damn distractions" he replied before turning over to Kain with a small smirk on his lips and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Alright buddy here's how it's gonna go, you stick with me and we won't have any problems, but you try any funny business and i'll have to put a bullet in your skull, which i'm really not against that idea right now, so we got a deal?".

kain took his last drag and puffed the smoke at kage and ashed the cigarette on and ashtray and then put his left hand on kages shoulder and squeezed "not before i send you to the suit maker first" he said giving kage one of his fox smiles then he brushed his hand off shoulder and walked to a wall and leaned against it as he waited for the rest to fall down

C noticed an ending to the vent and saw the everyone else started to crawl out and then heard Kanko screaming at someone and the only other person she knew that wasn't already there and also capable of possibly getting there before the rest of us let alone doing it without special orders was without a doubt Kain. C tumbled out of the vent and stuck to the landing with a somersault only to see Kain cooly talking back to the boss informing her of what he has already done... which was everything. This angered C to no end. Not only did he possibly jeopardize the mission along with everyone else, but he also obviously saw something that she didn't see, an easy way in. C stood up and walked over to him punching him in the gut hard but not too hard getting right up to his face. "Do you realize the danger you could have put us all in as well as the boss? Not only did you possibly cause casualties in our gang but you also acted without command. Did you even plan ahead of time or at least have blueprints to the place?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kage could you please keep a tighter hold on him, if you don't want to be treated this way then you shouldn't of been so reckless!" Shouted Kanko, she was becoming increasingly furious at the whole situation. Graverobber was taking his sweet time to come out of the vent when they desperately needed him to crack the code on the vault door. They had a possible traitor who had managed to slip himself through the entire club without a problem with supposedly some of the members tied up, it was a wonder the place wasn't surrounded. Kanko had just started to wonder if explosives would work as a last attempt when suddenly rushed footsteps were heard on the other side of the door. "Dammit Kain!" Cursed Kanko "If we survive ya cleaning the urinals for the next six months!"

"Kage, C ! Get your guns at the ready, we going to have to bail, we have been here too long! Everyone quickly hide, we might be able to take them by some kind of surprise!" She ordered swinging herself over one of the desks and crouching down low. She pulled out of her pocket a long metal rod to which at a click of a button extended on both ends, Kanko flipped the switch beneath the extender button turning the double ended tasers on ready for an attack.

"Finally we get some action!" Kage exclaimed as he quickly joined Kanko on her other side of the desk and looked over at the vent and shouted, "Hey Merc!, if you can hear me try to pick them off in there if you can so this can go a bit easier!.". He then looked at Kanko with a smirk on his face. "Told ya this wouldn't go smoothly."

(Sorry about the last post the real post was edited before posted and the persona was dealt with)

Kain shoved C away from himself before he punched her into tomorrow, but suddenly he suddenly noticed kanko and Kage take their weapons out to the sound of footsteps out side witch where then covered by kankos voice telling him his punishment if they survived, he then pressed his back against the wall next to the door and took out his win 1191 custom Colts and looked at Kage and smiled "so where to nanny" he said hoping the ride he had in the ally isn't gone

As he placed his arms on the desk pointing his Berettas at the door and waiting for the inevitable firefight he looked over to Kain with an irritated expression on his face, "Ok first of all don't call me nanny......ever, and second unless you wanna go out there and get turned into swiss cheese i suggest we keep our asses plastered where they are right now until we can get rid of these guys......if we can."

"Ok niñera...I have a thought but it dumb and someone needs to make a big distraction" he said looking at C with a Fox smile already knowing who could do it and then looked at kanko "we are in the security room and it has access to a lot of the whole system even...the bank info for when they log in to transfer money and pay bills...." he said while he heard more footsteps and some weapons being brought in and they sounded big

After getting pushed back C was going to respond by taking his cigarette and shove it down the throat he so cooly speaks with like he's the bloody king of this town. But before C could react she heard footsteps followed by Kanko's orders. C kneeled down on one leg as she quickly pointed a gun at the door. "Ok niñera...I have a thought but it dumb and someone needs to make a big distraction," she heard Kain say over to the rest of them and she quickly glanced at him seeing that he was giving her a mischievous smile. "I'm assuming you suggest that I should act as a distraction."

Kanko took a swift look at C and hissed in her direction "Don't you dare do a damn thing that Kain says!". She was starting to seriously wonder why she ever hired Kain to be apart of the gang in the first place, he was proving to be someone she couldn't bare to have around. His total arrogance of going behind her back, the fact he was ordering her gang members around as if he owned them and just the sheer know-it-all god like pretending was sending her far over the edge. She was starting to wonder if Merc and Graverobber were still in that vent at all, she hadn't seen them since she toppled out and wondered if they were even still in there. This was turning in to a every man for himself situation. This left her with Kage, he wasn't the best in the business but he was extremely loyal and that was all she ever wanted and C who was practically a god send.

She pressed her finger to her lips before creeping over to the door leading from the room, not a moment to soon as the door was thrown open to which Kanko instinctively swung the pole around, one of the electrified ends hitting the guy in the gut and sending him back however there was definitely more about to come. "Kage! C! Get ready!" She told the others while looking at Kain on the other side of the door, "If you mess this up..." she muttered glaringly at him.

"Get your *ss off my face!" Jarno said while pushing Grave out of the vent "I respect you but that doesn't mean can tolerate you!". Jarno had never left the vent and he was able to listen to the whole thing that was going on. "Is Fool actually there?" He said before popping his head out of the vent to look into the room. "Oh, he really is! Hey Lotus, try not to anger Kanko because then we will all have to deal with her." Jarno turned to Kanko "Did you really think I would leave? Come on, you know that won't happen until things get really heated up." Jarno began to smirk as he kept talking "From in here I have an almost perfect angle of the door so I think I will be able to take some of them out. If you people distract them long enough I may be able to go un-spotted." And with that said Jarno crawled back into the vent. "Oh and by the way you should probably check on Grave. I pushed him a bit too hard." Finishing with a faint laugher.

"Fool fits this guy perfectly, and he's a bit late for not pissing her off as well as the rest of us", he said to no one in particular. He was starting to get a bit bored with the lack of men supposedly coming their way and decided to get up from his cover walking over to the door "What the hell is taking these guys so long?", he said as he slowly peered around the corner, and what he saw made his blood run cold. "Oh you mother fu-", before he could finish the sound of gunfire could be heard outside of the door and briefly lighting the hallway completely, causing him to jump back in to the room. "Ok....that was a bad idea....but at least they were waiting too." he said as he took a few step backwards and cocked the hammers back on his Berettas with a smirk. "Now we just play the waiting game."

Kain was getting annoyed he was used to being 2nd in command that he get annoyed when his idea are thrown out the window all the time he thought in his head witch angered him and he slammed his foot down hearing and echo from under his foot, he quickly got down and slammed his fist as it made a bigger ringing noise he started tapping the floor the the part he had hit flew open revealing a hid escape hatch "this is new" he said to himself silently

"Of course miss Kanko." C responded to her after being told not to listen to Kain which she had no problem with doing. C stayed down with her gun pointed at the door but then heard Jarno talking and sticking his head out of the vent. "So nice to have you join us." C then heard Kage speak and then watched him carefully as he slightly opened the door and had shots go off on him. "Now we just play the waiting game," Kage said with a smirk. "Not for very long, remember what you said about going in guns blazing Kage? Yeah looks like plans have changed," she responded and stood still aiming the gun at the door. "Jarno, watch my back from over there, I'm going in. Kage get behind me in a direction parallel to the angle I open the door at. I have a smoke bomb and I expect you to go in after I throw the bomb in. As she was giving these orders this was when Kain found the trap door. C did not pay attention to Kain at all at this point and was about to go through with her plan. "Kanko, make sure to stay back... at least until Kage goes in first."

Kain didn't wait for anything cause knowing the underground there about to pump the walls with a .50 so he jumped down and checked the room and looked up and started wondering where this tunnel led to so he stood there wondering if he should leave them it remembered his contract and agreement to kankos dead father so he breathed out and realised his phone was ringing as he looked at his phones screen the I.d said UNKNOWN, Kain hesitated and ignored it and yelled up" come on already or you can become holier then the priest" he yelled up the trap door

"F**kin' moron", he said as he saw Kain going down the trap door before looking over to C "Alright missy let's get something straight, I only take orders from one person here and it ain't you, and even if i did have you seen what's out there?. Doing that would be a suicide mission right now unless you got some f**kin' magical power I don't know about, and besides these guys aren't even our top priority, that was to get the money and get out, or have you forgotten that already?."

“Don’t worry C, I got your back” Jarno said as he began looking down his scope. He was ready for almost anything. Jarno’s rifle, a SR-25, had the name Apollo engraved on the side. Jarno would almost always try to somehow bring his rifle with him. They almost seemed like brothers because of how attached they were. “The one person that I trust the most is an inanimate rifle, now how sad is that?”

“C, I will ask you to do me two favors.” Jarno began to say while loading the magazine into the rifle. “First, try not to die. I would miss your colorful personality.” While saying this Jarno’s voice sounded almost completely sarcastic. ”And second, finish this as soon as possible. I hate being inside here…And I am being completely serious.”

Nathan heard the struggle. "Damn." He climbed out. "Alright let's he into this system." He spoke out loud. Opening up his computer and connected into a terminal. He started typing away breaking down the fire walls. He was humming a song to himself. "Alright almost there" he got into the system and shut it down. "Okay what do I need to do?" He looked at Kanko. "I need details what am I looking for right now I'm just groping around in here" he was reading out about being back hacked. "I'm a sitting duck in here"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Kanko lowered her weapon completely stunned at the amount of bickering that was going on within the room, the Kage vs C, the new Merc and C combo and the Kain vs the world proved to be too much. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Kanko screamed, even the people on the other side of the door quietened down. It was a nightmare while everyone was trying to boss people around, all she wanted was to sneak in to the vault room, get the goods and get back to the Horizon as quickly as possible. The most amount of action she expected was maybe a bit of a car chase not this nightmare. It seemed Graverobber was awake which worked in their favor, turning towards him closing her eyes and breathing rather heavily trying to keep calm in the chaos. "Ok what I need you to do is break on the..." she stopped mid-sentence, the idea of filling up bags in this situation was too ridiculous to even imagine. "Ok Everyone we are getting out of here, we going to get back through that vent and hopefully we can do that at least! With nothing going wrong!" she spoke the last bit rather directly to Kain.

Striding across the room she climbed on top of a desk to Merc and Graverobber "Ok go back, just go back I am climbing in... If possible Graves would you be able to transfer their funds from their bank account in to the Horizon's?"

Nathan looked at her. "Yeah" he said. "And" he started typing. After a few moments all of the accounts were drained and sent to Horizon's account. "Done. It's all gone." He smiled at his work. "Kanko do you mind if I hang back to raid some of their hardware? I want to upgrade my computer" he asked with a respectful voice.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Kanko smiled, it was starting to seem like Graves was one of the few normal people in this room "Alright fine, but don't take too long, I don't want you at risk ok" She gave a little affectionate smile allowing him to pass by in order to help himself while she clambered up in to the vent and hopefully everyone, with the exception of Graves who was helping himself to their tech was keeping with her.

While looking down his scope Kanko’s face appeared on the sight. "Ok go back, just go back I am climbing in...” Haru began to stare Kanko for a pretty long time without muttering a word. “You have to be f*cking kidding me...” Closing his eyes Haru took a deep breath and exhaled before re-opening his eyes. If his anger had exploded at that time he would have probably faced serious consequences and he definitely didn’t wanted that to happen. “Fine then, Chief…” Since Haru head was facing the exit and they were now heading towards the entrance Haru began to crawl backwards, his rifle dragging on the vent’s floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back