The New Teen Titans

ooc: Is the name like our hero/villain name or is it a normal name? Alias I assume is what name we hide under when we are in public or is this our hero name?

Ok y'all are talking with the queen of not-knowing-internet-slang, so can someone quickly explain what is mend by TBR, because I looked it up and it says it mean To Be Real, but I don't get it? :D Sorry...

@Draken I want to change my powers a bit. Is it fine if I give him tech and copy powers? (They are kinda the same since they all deal with electricity)

He can copy their abilities, but if he does so he can't use any of his. If he does then he can't use their abilities till he copies them again. He also can copy inanimate objects and create them when he needs them. When he's about to summon something pixels appear in his hands or wherever the object he plans to create will be.

To copy he has to touch the person or thing, and by doing so blue lines appear from his hand and travel around whatever he is touching. Onnce all the lines connect he has finished coping. He can summon inanimate objects whenever he wants.

We have 4 villains, 8 Titans, and one unknown. I can probably make another villain. Girl or boy if need be.

Excited guys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back