• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The New Regime- Characters/ Character Creation

Main
Here
OOC
Here

PsychoticDictator

Stalin Stan
A Skeleton for creating characters- Limit is 1 simply so that people can not create huge empires by barely doing anything

Appearance: Preferred to be an image but can be in text, so long as you go into great detail
Name:
Status: Alive or deceased? (Your character can only be killed off if you plan to leave the role-play or if you work something out with me, plus another player if you want someone to murder you, if your character dies they can possibly be resurrected, reincarnated, revived, or replaced with a new character) make sure to update if they die so new players don't get confused and to save me less hassle, though I'll still gladly do it for you
Ideology: This is wider reaching than its definition, basically how you rule your people, how you treat conquered people, how you treat your empire as a whole, military strategies, if you make a capitalist or communist nation, why would they ally with other players etc.
Weapon: Whether it be a regular bow, and enchanted sword, or even an assault rifle, you won't just sit and dictate an army, you'll need weapons for those time you get up close and personal. Fists or other natural weapons count if they are good with those
Army Build-Up: This will change throughout the rp but what are your soldiers known for? Stealth? A specific weapon? Adding existing conquered armies to make one massive one?
Mount: Yes you need a mount, it can be creature or vehicle, but regardless, you need one
Background: where does your character come from? Of you want a mysterious character, you can reveal only small, cryptic pieces as the story goes on
Extra: If you want to put something else down you feel doesn't fit

Remember: If you need any help with your character I will gladly help, if you want to create a background within the roleplay or want to apply yourself but don’t know how, I can orchestrate something

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back