• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Kings: K project

Umbrella

Yikes.

Rules

- No OP weapons/armor or at least compared to others

- Try not to go below the average post of casual or at least no less or equal to one liners.

- No God modding

- You know the rest right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiro laid on a roof of his clans home building, or base for the black clan, holding his hands so it blocked out the sun making it seem a little bit like night with a blue sky, sighing as he then blanketed his eyes with his palms of his hands. Agh... this is way too boring, I almost want to go see the red clan with their shouts and wild attitude. Shiro groaning as he got up and sat down, wiping his hands across his face wiping his eyes. "Why is it quiet now," The road below full of people yet none of them seem to be talking, a little weird of a Monday morning.

He walked down the building stairs after opening the door to get inside the building. Now going to the street level frowning a little, as he starts grabbing people who were insistent in being quiet, thinking of possibilities, as one person told him something, which is very unusual with the previous people. A simple explanation of the event as someone had died by this street so nobody was talking here. As he goes back into the building stretching.

Currently, the teacher was reading an English paragraph and was mostly touching on idiomatic expressions. Kohaku twirled her mechanical pencil as she listened attentively on their meanings. She took notes but doodle once in while when the teacher started to went off topic, telling her own tale to the class. The bell then rung, signifying it was recess and thus the teacher left the class after stopping the session there.

As Kohaku grabbed her lunchbox that was inside her desk, one of the female students walked up to her and invited her to eat at the cafeteria. "Sure, I do not have any task as of now." she politely gave her reply and slightly bowed, hoping to hide her little lie. The girl was ecstatic and pulled her hands, leading her to the cafeteria along with some friends. Kohaku was a student council member in which she is in charge of general affairs and there were many requests from clubs that she needs to report in. Although she does have time to eat lunch and and ate with her classmates for while then asked for an early leave, letting them continue with their idle chatter.

Upon arriving at the student council office, she brought out her PDA which was lilac in colour and rectangular with a curved bottom. She opened her notes and wrote down the reports in which after she had finished, she puts them on the president's desk. She exits and head to her class before the bell rang again.

Motome was walking to the streets, he didn't even try to think about safety or something else that would expect to happen to him. Walking to a school where Himeko is currently studying, he wants to greet her at hand and she had something urgent to tell him. He tries to sneak inside the school and avoiding being spotted while he goes searching for her clanswoman in the school. "This has to be one of your school, eh? You better be there, Himeko!" He climbed up the pipe and headed to the rooftop, where he would get to the top entrance than going to the windows."Himeko, you better tell me something important about something." his thoughts were feeling that she wants the given information, but he has no time to wait as his impatience grew strong lately.

Motome was climbing on the rooftop fence and managed to get the rooftop the right time. Trying to find her in the school was a pain in the ass in the school. It would be better if she would call him on the phone, but not while Himeko is in class session. He checked side to side, making sure that no one is coming. Checking the classroom where Himeko is attending, he would drag her out, but now could Motome will find her in one of these classrooms? The fire alarm right besides on the wall that he saw, lighten up by his ideal.

With a pull of the level, a fire alarm sets off and the sprinklers from the above were sprouting water. It was like rain, but his thoughts were like it was a shower. Every student was leaving class as this was a fire drill, but he was expecting to find Himeko, within the group of students. He checked every female student, but none of them were like Himeko. With a disgust look on his face, Motome forced himself to search Himeko and intends to get the "Information" she's holding.

Kanashimi yawned, leaning back in his comfy chair as he won another game of solitare. "Jeez, this is boring." He adjusted his glasses before tugging on his scarf, fidgeting being one of the many quirks he possessed. "You know, it's boring when nothing ever happens. Can't somebody just fall over dead so we could get something to do?" The neatly stacked deck he was playing solitare with dissipated back into aura and returned to him. "Maybe I can ask Shiro for something to do, or if he'd be interested in a game of chess or cards... "

As he walked off to see where his king, a man who probably shared in his current sentiment was, he stopped dead, glancing out the window at the crowded streets that no noise was coming from. He frowned at the scene before turning and continuing his search, albeit more urgently as he tugged his at scarf again. Something is wrong... Ugh, being smart has no advantages concerning fellow humans when you aren't socially adept! I should talk about it with Shiro about this... Who knows, it might turn into a more interesting game than a board or card game.

@Unknown Sanity

Himeko was relaxing by the time, while the students are taking a break. It's just a normal day for her and her school life. Resting her back on the chair, she stretched her arms and yawning at the same time with her habitual life. It was Monday morning and somewhat, students who are talking each other while they ignored Himeko. She put her legs on the desk and started to daydream, looking outside the window. "Man, I am not going well with my classmates around me." Mumbling to herself.

Himeko's smile didn't last long, which she hasn't socialized with someone decent. She was only thinking about one of these students, she would interact with. Then suddenly, fire sprinklers started sprouting water without recognizing that there is something burning in her school. "You got to be kidding me! The school is on fire?!" She said with a serious look on her face. She tried to go with the girls and followed them to go outside to the school entrance. "
Whatever is burning in there, I am not going to think about it."

@Felkis Armata @Altheaire

The fire alarm rang into Kohaku's ears, making her jump while the sprinklers raining down water onto her uniform. She was just about enter her class to arrange her study sheets earlier but this had to happen. Students were rushing out of the class in panic but they did remember the drill so they tried not to push her as she step aside letting them through. A classmate of hers managed to tug her upper sleeve warning her about the alarm which she then follow along, not wanting to worry her.

Her strain ability is a secret to the whole student body thus she cannot use it so freely just to retrive her bag, not wanting anyone to find out then treat her like a freak. She assembled along with the other students to the school entrance, trying to calm them down as her duty of being a student council member. Looking back at the building, she could not detect any smoke and thought this is one of the drills.

Shiro was strolling upstairs as his clan member noticed the same slience below the building ,in the crowded streets. "Someone died on this street, they say because of that they are slient for respect for the mourners Kanashimi" He pointed at the door, Shiro cracking his knuckles, in boredom, looking around for the slightest bit of interesting as he goes back upstairs to the roof of the bulding.

Well they did not say how they died, and they must be important if everyone who crossed it knows about he/her death...except for me. Shiro sat back down thinking of a few options, walk place to place looking for interesting things, find out who died, or stay here a do something.

"Himeko, where in the hell are you?!" Motome was likely not in the mood of waiting, nor having the time to look all of these female students. He shoved to nearest student and forced his way to look for her. He tried to look for her, nook and cranny of her appearance that he can't afford to miss her. "Himeko!" He yelled from the bottom of his lungs. Since he decided to go down downstairs, Motome was getting nowhere by encountering Himeko, but cause some trouble.

He walked down the stairs and running down the school hallway. Looking for a group of female students that she encountered, Himeko wasn't there either. "I better start going downstairs, she's at the school entrance there, if Himeko is getting outside the school." Motome was going to predict if he encounter to Himeko at the right time. He went back to the stairs and repeat the same thing that he do, Look for Himeko and finally get the "Information" that he wants to get. "I am getting wet with this sprinkler spewing out water. I am going to say sorry to Himeko for this mess I made and get a slap to the face after this." He said to himself, filling up the grief of his trouble.

@Maria Monroe

@Altheaire

He felt his right eye twitching as Shiro gave the briefest, most uninformative explanation he had ever heard. After the said king left he mentally slapped himself. Bah, I forgot to ask if he wanted to play a game. Oh well... He walked up towards the roof and stretched, preparing for what equated to his training. After various exercises to loosen up, he stood up straight before making his aura form his customary black-silver cards and setting it to randomly create targets on surrounding rooftops as he passed. It was a new concept he found nearly impossible to implement in combat, and as far as he knew nobody in the clan knew about or how to do this trick.

He narrowed his eyes as he began, getting a running start before spinning as he jumped off of the rooftop onto the next one, hitting all three of the first targets that popped up dead center before they and the cards disintegrated, which he had to pause the exercise to get the aura back before continuing. He looked upon a high school that was undergoing a fire drill before hiding. That's odd, there wasn't a drill scheduled for today... Oh well, it's probably just a prank. He continued on with his training, getting a four point five out of five on the average times he hit dead center. I think that's enough for today... How long was this session? Thirty minutes? Well, whatever, I best get back to base as boring as it is.

Himeko was walking with the female students by the time and also getting soaked by the sprinkler water. She would get a pair of clothes to change her clothes to just switch it with dry ones. "I don't see something burning. I must be the fire system malfunctioning or something." She mumble to herself. She was going to the near the stairs, but somewhat her mind stuck on something. Himeko forgot the box she had inside the desk.

"
I got to get back to the desk. The Information I have in the box." She went back and running on the stairs, going back to her previous class she was in. She kept up her pace as she runs down the hallway. Not until she later encountered a guy with a fur coat he was wearing. A familiar face that she is seeing and then, Himeko was surprised that Motome was here in the school, but what in the hell is he doing here? "What are you doing here, Motome? Did you do this?!" She said and slapped Motome in the face, giving a damn.

@Felkis Armata

Motome was going to expect that right, getting a slap to the face for turning on the fire alarm. "OK, look. Blame for having your life ruined by the water." He said, "I want the information that you have." Thinking over about the information. "Just look here, I am not kidding. You do know where you the information you're holding." He said in a deep voice. Motome was waiting to rely from Himeko, so he can get this over with. His patience is somewhat short and keep on waiting won't likely work for him.

@Maria Monroe

Shiro grinned a little as the clansman's eye started to twitch, now up on roof he saw the entire thing, Not really needed since the targets are most likely going to be running and moving. Good for assassiations not a fight. He continued to watch his practice, and pay a small visit to a school having a fire drill, until he left back to the base.

When Kanashimi arrived back to base, he was standing by the door to go back downstairs. "4.7 - 39 minutes." Hinting him that he had seen his practice as he leaves the roof and heads back downstairs. Shiro looks at the time again.

All of the students had line up by class as each class president was taking attendance while the teachers was sorting out what was happening. Still not knowing the cause of the alarm, they thought it will be wise to remain where they are until the teacher-in-charge give the green light. Some of the students was shown to be annoyed with this situation, noting that there was no fire to be detected. Looking over at the classes, Kohaku could hear that someone had stated that one of the upperclassmen had not left the building. "I'll have a look for a moment." she volunteered, saying it to another student council member before being stopped as she re-entered the building without the teachers noticing as they still have other students to handle.

She dashed through the hallway to where she guess that the class of the upperclassmen would usually be. It was not long before she encountered the student along with another person. "Following the procedure, you should exit the building immediately until it is safe." she interrupted them after moving in closer, just being a few feet away from them. She then looked at the other person, "Entry without authorization is trespassing. May I see whether you have acquired it?" giving him a stern expression.

"Inside the desk, there's the box you find the information. It's on 5th Floor, right wing." Himeko replied back to him. "I am going to school entrance and-" She was later interfered by a female student who came all the way here and finding the cause of trouble. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to stay with your classmates?" She said with a worried look. "Wild Hound, change of plans. Punch a hole through the school's ceiling, make it look like the school is exploding. I get the box and then, meet me outside school." She started running down to the hallway, she decided to claim the "Information" for the clan leader. Himeko's heart was beating fast for the trouble, the situation was getting worse at hand and there were no options left, but leaving the school was her third and a final option.

Running up the stairs, up to the 5th floor, Himeko was in a rush to locate her desk and heading to the class that she currently sat on. When she had arrived at the class, Himeko opened up her desk and a metal box was lying inside the desk. She grabbed the metal box and head to the exit, where she would go behind the school building.

In a dimly lit room, a figure sat in front of a mirage of monitors. The screens gave view of various security footage of the city down below. From here, he could watch his allies and foes in secrete from day to day. Because of this, he rarely left his couch. He used his keyboard to flash though the eyes of his various different cameras until he came upon a view of the high school a few streets down. Curious, he narrowed his eyes on the screen. What was this? It appeared they were performing a fire drill. Just as he was about to switch to another camera, he caught glimpse of a familiar black coat. It was Motome. Was he doing here?

He felt a hand touch his face. "Is it morning already?" Shizu yawned as she stretched her hands forward. She was nestled next to Matsura's side, her clothes in a mess of wrinkles from a night of sleep. She yawned once more before rising to a sitting position. Matsura was paying little mind to her, rather interested on the scene unfolding before him on the monitor.

"What is it?" Shizu followed his gaze to the monitor, "Isn't that the high school?" Matsura nodded.

"I saw Motome enter on the roof just before the fire alarm went off."

"Motome, the Red King?" Matsura glared at her. "I'll take that as a yes."

The two continued to watch the monitor as a flood of students poured from the entrance. Shizu adjusted the strap of her camisole before glaring at Matsura, who had since gone quiet.

"Should we do something?" The Green King met her eyes.

"I would like to know if anything peculiar is going on there. Take Teiru and see what Motome is up to. In the meantime, I'll hack into the school's security cameras and see if I can spy anything myself."

Shizu jumped from her seat. Finally, she had been given an order, and an interesting one, in fact. Today was going to be a fun day. On the coffee table in front of them laid a array of pastries and sweets, baked and bought by Matsura the days before. Teiru was resting inside a half-eaten éclair. His ears twitched when he sensed the movement of his mistress. He raised his head to meet her smiling face. "Come on, Teiru, let's go," Shizu called out. She grabbed a her pink sweater, that was hanging over the side of the couch, and started her way for the door. Teiru leaped from the table and followed her, waiting for her to dawn her sweater before climbing out her shoulder.

"Well, I'm off," Shizu called out. Matsura, unwilling to move his eyes from the screen, waved his hand in her direction.

"Good luck. Oh, and Shizu, don't kill anyone."

Shizu laughed. "Your always so worried. I promise I will try to stay out of trouble." With that, she pulled on a pair of Mary Janes, and before Matsura could respond, was out the door with Teiru. I never know when to trust her, Matsura thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~

In didn't take long for Shizu to arrive at the school. She maneuvered through the crowd of students, keeping her head down so that she wouldn't be noticed. She figured in would be best to enter through the back entrance to avoid any of the teachers patrolling the front. As she neared the double doors, she peered onto the rooftop in hope of catching a glimpse of the Red King. Shizu had no luck. He was clearing inside. She reached her hand for the handle just as the doors flew open. A girl, clearly a student, burst outside. The two collided almost suddenly. The metal container that she had been holding onto tumbled to the ground. Shizu rose to her feet slowly. She rubbed her head to calm the massive headache that had resulted from their confrontation. It took her a moment to recognize, and when she did a devilish smile grew across her face.

"Why, Himeko. Fancy meeting you here," she smirked. She glanced down at the metal box which had fallen beside her. "What is this?" She reached down to pick it up. Was this what the Red King had come here for?

@Maria Monroe

"I better get the hell out. I can't allow to have that information-" Himeko was running into a someone and collided without looking at the front. She had stumbled upon an Enforcer with the female, knowing her name. "You got to be kidding me!" She was expecting to encounter a Green King's Clanswoman and Himeko isn't armed, leaving her defenseless. She was barely getting up on her feet and seeing Shizu's hand reaching the metal box. "Don't you dare touch it!" She yelled with hesitation.

Himeko doesn't have her Katana, but the only way to get the metal box back is her bare fist. She was in self defense, She would get the claim the box from Shizu, She charged in and she is about to land a punch to the face. "
I am not letting you open that box inside!" She said with a burst of anger, inside of her. Then suddenly, A loud explosion that shook the school floor, having her to miss the attack and unexpectedly fell to the ground. "Ahhhh, Damn." She mumbled angrily when she failed to knock her out.

@Felkis Armata

Motome charged up his aura and started as she said to "Punch though the school's ceiling" and he tried to do his best to seal off the escape. "You better not follow us, young lady or else, death." He said with a grin, smiling broadly. With a powerful surge coming out of his hand, it blew off the ceiling and it was collapsing. He was running to the exit and trying to go to the nearest exit. He was outside and behind the school building, but it does not see that Himeko hasn't come outside the school.

Motome was leaning on the wall and waiting on her, which she is quite late. "I wonder what's inside the box? I bet the information is widely important." He thought to himself. "I bet someone heard that loud burst of explosion." He said with a smirk on his lips. He is going to expect that the police are about to arrive on the scene and he is predicting it if he's right. But not until he encounters one of a familiar person who expected to come in. "Well, look at the stray cat dragged in? Or should I prefer you, Dark Wolf." He smiled broadly as his red aura turn into a solid and a sharp blade on his hand.

@Darkneji

"Wait! You can't...?!" Kohaku tried to stop Himeko as she makes a run for it but realize there was still someone with her and looked back at the fellow when he warned her. From his hand, he let out a red blast towards the ceiling which was destructive enough to cause it to collapse. Since that was not the top floor, it had create quite an amount of rubble and her vision had become blurry due to the dust. (That aura... The Red Clan. Is she also one of them? What are they doing here?) she was coughing, pondering the reason for the red clansmen presence as she was leaning against the wall. She had used her powers to avoid from being hurt in the debris, fully aware that currently she cannot be seen. (If I am not mistaken, she said they are meeting outside the school. It will be foolish to exit at the front.)

Assuming that they would use the exit behind the school, she sprinted there with the intention of turning them in to the police who are bound to appear hearing the damages that had occurred. (Not only for trespassing but also for vandalism. The school is a place to learn! And that wasn't even close to a punch!) Finally she had arrived to the scene, peeking to see that the two people from before had another company. She had also noticed that something that seemed sharp had formed on Motome's hand and decided to lay low for now, knowing that she had no experience in combat.

Mitsuru was finally meeting the Red King at hand and likely to reply back as he arrived as unexpected. "I heard the explosion, I bet you didn't kill someone back there." He said hurriedly. "You have to go into the sewers, Wild Hound. You're not safe here." Mitsuru dashed in the back door and rushing into the hallway. He holds his hilt of the katana firmly and he was thinking that danger was approaching fast. He was checking the side of the hallway and likely seeing Himeko and Shizu.

"Himeko!" Mitsuru yelled at Himeko as he pulls out his Katana. "Back off, Shizu!" He moves closely as tries to threaten Shizu. He goes into n samurai stance and ready to strike back. He was about to attack her, but instead, Shizu would attack him first.

The explosion caught Shizu off-guard. She looked up to the sky to where Sword of the Red King hovered above the school. A cloud of smoke poured from the rooftop. The Red King was certainly causing a havoc today.

"Why, isn't this a party," laughed Shizu upon the arrival of Dark Wolf, "I will say that we miss you as part of out team, Mitsura. It's a shame you choose join the Red side." Her body acquired a green glow as she activated her aura. She rubbed her fingers on her thumb on one hand, generating a pulse of electric energy.

"I would love to stay and play, but I am on orders from the Green King to stay out of trouble. Now, if you don't mind me, I believe whatever lies in this box would be of much interest to him." With a snap of her fingers, she struck Mitsura with a bolt of lightning. He flew backwards and landed a few feet away. Shizu kicked Himeko away from where she laid on the ground, grabbed the metal box, and rushed into the school with Teiru at her heal. Puddles from the sprinklers covered the floor. As Shizu flashed through them, she left behind sparks of electricity in them. To anyone who was not protected by the Green aura, the hallways meant certain death by electrocution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matsura watched the footage of the school with increasing interest. His eyes widened when the roof exploded, expelling a cloud of smoke. When the smog died down to reveal the Red Sword of Damocles, he smiled faintly. Motome was busy today, wasn't he? He turned over to another monitor, where he had successfully gained access to the school's security footage. The screen flashed to a view of a hallway. Shizu bolted across his view. She seemed to be holding something in her arms. Someone called out to her far away. Worried about his clan member's safety, Matsura retrieved his cellphone from the table and frantically typed a message to his fellow clansmen. "Sen at high school," it read, "Protect at all costs."

Mitsuru got up quickly as he was getting up on his knees. Sparks were lighting up the puddles, which Green aura had touched it and likely turned into electrified water. Instead of chasing after Shizu, He picks up Himeko and she is likely unconscious. Mitsuru breaks the windows from the back of the school with his katana scabbard. He holds Himeko's body and about to land on the concrete ground on two feet, additionally more pain is inflicted when landing upon on hard, concrete ground.

He thinks to himself that he wasn't ready to face her and mistakenly raised his sword to fight her, but the green aura likely pushed him to the wall. "Motome, we got to get out, now!" Mitsuru yelled as he goes inside the manhole as their escape route. When he got down to the manhole, He puts Himeko down to the wall and tries to wake her up. "Hey, Himeko. Wake up!" He said worriedly. He was waiting on Motome to escape, but he's trying something else sinister than escaping.

@Felkis Armata @Maria Monroe

Motome saw Mitsuru jumping down the school building from behind with Himeko, holding her across the shoulders. He sees Mitsuru, along with Himeko going in the manhole and grabbed both of his hilt of his blade, tightening the hilt as he ready to slice something. "Here's come the wild part of the fun." He said with a devilish grin. Motome sliced the school building's support beams, one by one to order to make the school collapse. He goes destroying the support beams relentlessly, reducing the building in half.

Motome laughs as he sliced the support beams, going mentally insane. The school building was about to collapse and it was likely enough to scare the evacuated students at the front. The school ceiling is crumpling and about to collapse. He ran at the quick pace and escape the school building. He later follows Mitsuru down the manhole and close up with the manhole cover.

Motome saw Himeko unconscious and doesn't seem the "Information" is not with her. The box contained the "Information" that was inside, his smile was gone and lost his patience when she had lost the metal box. All he has to do to wait for her to wake up and then, choke the living hell out of her...

Himeko was waking up and getting up on her feet, then suddenly, Motome grabbed her neck and starting to choke her without hesitation. "Stop...!" She was grasping for breath and her eyes widen, fearing for her life. "No! Stop!" Himeko was yelling that she didn't want to die too young. "Motome, I am begging you, stop!" She tried to pull out Motome's hand on her neck, but she's too weak and her skin was pale. But not until Motome let go of her and she fell to the ground as she's breathing air.

"
Motome? It is necessary to choke your clan member, why did you do it?!" She yelled at Motome. Himeko gets up once more as she wanted to know the reason of getting the "Information" inside the box. "Explain me, what the hell are you after?!" She yells to Motome, wanting to know the answers. "I only learnt about the person named Kenshiro, but I haven't touched the small cassette player." Speaking out the information that she remember in her head.

Seeing how another person had appear, Kohaku thought it will dangerous to be near this area any longer thinking that a large fight could break out. She remembered she still had her PDA in her skirt pocket and brought it out, taking a picture but it did not come out as expected considering the angle she had taken from. It cannot be shown to the police since their faces are quite blurred but she did keep for reference, just for a mental note. She stood from where she were and ran off, heading to the entrance to join the others.

Although reluctant at first, she used her powers and managed to slip into the crowd of students without the teachers noticing. She did not want to be questioned on where she went, fearing they will be suspicious on how she was able exit the damaged school building unharmed. Some of her classmates did ask her why she was not present before in which she brushes off that she was with the student council.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back