The new guy in town.

RiceyBoi1

Lurker
What’s up guys? Hope you all are doing well. As you can tell by my title I’m new to this site, and pretty new to this whole RP kinda deal. I’m basically a virgin. However, that isn’t gonna stop me wrong from trying. I honestly love this concept of creating your own stories, and acting them out with someone who shares the same interests. I’m a pretty chill, laid back person in my opinion because Im down for almost anything half the time. So don’t be afraid to contact me. I’m just here to have some fun, and enjoy myself. If ya need a partner, or just someone to chill out with... I dunno message me or something. I still don’t know how this site works.

Welcome to RPN!
It's a fun website, though lets be honest the layout is a bit weird. It might take a bit to hit an RP that particularly resonates with you, but once you do...
Let me tell you, stuff gets real good real fast. You just gotta keep looking for it.
anyways, hi nerd

Yo! Good to see ya checking things out! RP isn't particularly hard and there are multiple ways to go about it. Personally I think of it as collaborating on a book with another author. Just try to be openminded and let your creativity flow! What kind of things are you interested in?

I too am a new to this so welcome, and im glad to see that there are others like myself lol. The place seems great and ive been lurking for hours. So much to absorb but its been great so far. Hope you like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back