The New Family Member

Monica groaned when she felt someone rub her arm. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Jack then noticed Damien. "Good morning bruder." She said, just as if she was a little kid and she yawned and stretched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack smiled and then said," Good Morning sis. I hope you are ok." he then kissed her cheek and said," I told you so sis, he is wearing the ring. You were scared for nothing

Monica smiled and nodded. "I just didn't know if he would or wouldn't." She told him, "did you ever feel like that with Anna?" She asked him and then smiled softly.

Jack chuckled and grinned and said," Love is something that is never certain, its always a risk, but the risk is worth it." he then kissed her cheek just as Damien began to wake up. Jack looked back at him and then to Monica and said," If you need me ill be recording." he then got up and went to his bedroom

Monica nodded softly and then looked over at Damien and smiled but then sneezed. "Looks like I'm going to get sick." She told him and laughed softly but then moved over closer to him. "Sorry about yesterday...." She whispered and looked at her lap.

Damien wiped his eyes and scooted closer so that they were right up against each other. He then kissed her cheek and smiled as he said," It was worth it to keep you alive."

"Was it really?" Monica asked Damien as she looked at Damien and then looked down at the ground. She sighed but couldn't help but smile softly.

Damien smiled and gently moved her head by her chin and when they met the other eyes he gently pressed his lips to hers and he could really care less if her got sick.

Monica smiled softly and then kissed back. When she pulled away, she took a breath and smiled. "Gosh you know how to make a girl shut up." She told him and laughed

He laughed and then smiled as he shook his head as he said," It wasn't to shut you up; I just like the taste of your lips." he then held her close by her waist

Monica laughed softly and rested her head against his chest. "I'm a pain aren't i?" She asked him and then yawned.

Damien smiled and then kissed her head and said," Yeah, but you are a pain that I don't mind having to take care of." he then kissed her cheek and said," I love you."

Monica stayed quiet as she heard the three words. She was to afraid to say them back but eventually she did. "I-I love you t-too." She told him and smiled softly

He smiled and then leaned back on the couch and sighed with relief." Thought you were going to freak. So what do you want to do?" as he asked her put his arm around her and rubbed her side gently

"Not sure. What do you want to do?" She asked him and smiled softly as she too leaned back against the couch.

Damien shrugged and held her close and said," We could just hang out here to get away from everyone at school." he then kissed her cheek and flipped on the TV and handed her the remote

"We could. It doesn't matter to me." Monica told Damien as she smiled and then took the remote and flipped to a random channel. She once again, snuggled in close to Damien and smiled.

Damien smiled and held her closer and when she sat the remote down he smiled and kissed her cheek and said," You should have been awake yesterday. You missed quite a show mw and your friends put on."

"Sorry. It all just hit me and then I was exhausted from the crying." Monica told him and watched the movie that was on which was the great gatsby. She smiled and then stayed quiet

Damien watched the movie with her and when it was over he yawned and said," Well that was a good movie." he then smiled and took the remote as he kissed her cheek

Monica smiled and nodded and when he took the remote, she yawned but then her stomach growled. "We should go get food." She told him and laughed softly. "I pay and drive." She added

Damien chuckled and shook his head," No ill pay in drive, that's what the boyfriend does. So go get cleaned up a bit, you look like a mess." he then chuckled and kissed her cheek

"I will take that as an insult." Monica told Damien as she stood up and then walked to her room and ten minutes later she came out refreshed and in a cute little sundress. "All finished." She told him and smiled

Damien chuckled and when they were ready he took her hand and said," You look really cute in that dress." he then kissed her gently and they climbed into Jack's car and drove to get something to eat. On the way he asked," What do you want?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back