[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

Okay, we better get started ASAP before they close us down for only OOCing, discussing what RP we're doing

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]We agreed on the Half-Life RP, correct?

[/QUOTE]
I dunno, I thought it was kinda divided

[QUOTE="The Gil]Okay, we better get started ASAP before they close us down for only OOCing, discussing what RP we're doing

[/QUOTE]
I suggest you all roleplay and follow the site rules. That is why the site is here.

Spamming images and chatting in a roleplay thread in not ok. Sexual roleplaying is not ok. follow the rules and guess what? We leave you alone.

You are not some group that the staff as a whole is going against. you broke the rules. So we took action. You are not the first to break them, you wont be the last. We must enforce the site rules.

So play by site rules and you are fine.

Pineapple said:
I suggest you all roleplay and follow the site rules. That is why the site is here.
Spamming images and chatting in a roleplay thread in not ok. Sexual roleplaying is not ok. follow the rules and guess what? We leave you alone.

You are not some group that the staff as a whole is going against. you broke the rules. So we took action. You are not the first to break them, you wont be the last. We must enforce the site rules.

Okay, that's why I said to get this done ASAP. We are doing a murder series RP, but we still have to decide the theme, so don't mind us, we'll be get started soon

Pineapple said:

Yo, how do I bring an OLD Murder thread into the Murder forum? We want to archive it.

[QUOTE="The Gil]Okay, that's why I said to get this done ASAP. We are doing a murder series RP, but we still have to decide the theme, so don't mind us, we'll be get started soon

[/QUOTE]
There is nothing wrong with using a OOC thread for OOC. Use In character threads, for IC.

You will create the IC when you are ready, however, you have access to the forum system. you can make multiple IC threads. A sub forum just for characters. You have a lot of stuf to work with in this system, you should look into using it for a game of this scope.

Again, I want you all to roleplay.

Akibahara said:
Yo, how do I bring an OLD Murder thread into the Murder forum? We want to archive it.
It's staying locked down. Part of the process. you can provide a link to it however in a stickied thread.

Pineapple said:
It's staying locked down. Part of the process. you can provide a link to it however in a stickied thread.
No, it's a different one. We had another Murder event a while back.

Ok so batman and half-lie are tied. Has there been a tie breaker yet?Also if someone is coming in as hitler I'm reporting this to hell. Again.

[QUOTE="R4 C9]Ok so batman and half-lie are tied. Has there been a tie breaker yet?Also if someone is coming in as hitler I'm reporting this to hell. Again.

[/QUOTE]
Even if that is the case, it's just a character, doesn't mean the person playing Hitler shares his views :P

JayJay said:
Even if that is the case, it's just a character, doesn't mean the person playing Hitler shares his views :P
Yes but I still don't like it. I hate nazis most of anything. Which is why if he plays as hitler I'll make sure and vote him out ASAP.

[QUOTE="R4 C9]Yes but I still don't like it. I hate nazis most of anything. Which is why if he plays as hitler I'll make sure and vote him out ASAP.

[/QUOTE]
Reporting or voting someone out because you don't like their character isn't really fair to the player though, if I hated all robots and droids for some reason, you wouldn't want me to vote you out either. I'm just saying that a character is just a character and doesn't necessarily project the player's views, so reporting it would be sort of useless.

JayJay said:
Reporting or voting someone out because you don't like their character isn't really fair to the player though, if I hated all robots and droids for some reason, you wouldn't want me to vote you out either. I'm just saying that a character is just a character and doesn't necessarily project the player's views, so reporting it would be sort of useless.
Fine fine. Just know I wish it was legal to beat up neo-nazi asshats

16px-Schutzstaffel_SS.svg.png
[/URL] HEINRICH HIMMLER

Reichsfuhrer of the Waffen SS and Architect of the Holocaust.

[media]
[/CENTER]

[/media]
... Jay kay again. It's so fun messing with you. > :)

Akibahara said:
It's okay, man. I understand your problems, bro. Instead of Hitler, I'll come in as...

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg

HEINRICH HIMMLER

Reichsfuhrer of the Waffen SS and Architect of the Holocaust.

[media]

[/media]
... Jay kay again. It's so fun messing with you. > :)
Im not even going to dignify that with hatred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back