[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Deeox2 said:
Delta was just about to answer Luke with a yes, then the body slammed into the tiling.
The Big Daddy moved quickly, with a combination of SportBoost tonic and a drill dash, he was on top of the Crossed corpse. With a strong hand, he hauled the body upwards and flung it far off away from the crowd. While the corpse was still twirling through space he clicked his fingers together and the corpse burst into flames.

"Satisfied?" he asked, turning to face Claire.
Tibbers saw the burning body fly into the air, jumping up, now on all fours, to catch the body with his mouth. He achieved his goal and began mutilating the body within his large, sharp obsidian teeth, it's leftover blood, guts and skin falling down his gaping throat. He then landed with a loud thump, his claws grinding into the stone floor as he skidded to a stop in front of the group, the Crossed body falling into his gut visibly in front of them. Annie came up to him panting, though relieved to see his only intent was to finish off the corpse. "Oh *pant* right, I...forgot to feed you again *pant* ...didn't I?"

@Sandra[/URL] @Dallas
*I heard a voice behind me that came from the same restroom, that the poor girl had been killed. I turned my head, raising an eyebrow. I saw two people, one older man, looked like he was in his late thirty's, and a teenager, who looked no more than seventeen years old. "Sure, why not..." I replied... "You may need these man." I said, handing him a pair of light blue surgical gloves. I was already wearing mine.*

Matt and Kinzie watched them take away the body. Well they had seen worse Kinzie looked to Rin "Are you okay? look like your about to lose your lunch"

Delayinder said:
"Miss," Isaac called to Claire. "Garrus and I are going to make a sweep of the museum and root out anything hiding. If we find anything, we'll deal with it and come back. I trust you all can contain the situation here? Just burn the bodies, and any bodies that infected might have made in the process. If we make any more bodies we'll be back to bring someone out to burn them too," he explained.
Readying his plasma cutter, Isaac remembered that it is much more useful as a cudgel, and only intended to fire it if he needed too --these old walls would have quite the smoldering hole if he discharged the weapon in here. If Garrus and Rand were ready, Isaac would head out with them to clear the museum room by room, and floor by floor.
I follow Isaac, my weapon ready, killing any crossed ASAP. If anything gets closes, I have a nasty, superheated surprise up my sleeve, literally.

@Leo Barnes

Debra then stood up, not using her wounded arm to help herself up as she look at Leo.

"Well, I will be heading to rest.. I have been walking down the empty streets far too long, and those fuck-wads are everywhere, and I do mean everywhere. Be careful and uh, thank you, and fuck you for not warning me about taking the bullet out. Fuck you twice for being handsome."

She sighed before starting to walk to a certain corner, sitting against the wall, closing her eyes.

((Gotta go for a while <3 ))

TheAlmightyEmperor said:
Rand gave the strange creature, Garrus, a confused look and said, "Gun?"
I gesture to my rifle and say, "These handheld devices that propel pieces of metal out so fast it kill, and generally penetrates armor too, even if it takes a lot.

Deeox2 said:
Delta was just about to answer Luke with a yes, then the body slammed into the tiling.
The Big Daddy moved quickly, with a combination of SportBoost tonic and a drill dash, he was on top of the Crossed corpse. With a strong hand, he hauled the body upwards and flung it far off away from the crowd. While the corpse was still twirling through space he clicked his fingers together and the corpse burst into flames.

"Satisfied?" he asked, turning to face Claire.
Claire's thoughts were still running at a mile a minute when her call was answered, quite suddenly and quite effectively by a mountainous figure in a vintage diving suit, a drill for one hand, and various sorts of effects shooting off of the other as he hoisted up the body with shocking ease, flinging it across the foyer, somehow igniting it with such an intense fire that the body was scorched completely before falling out of the air, getting snatched up by that large, flaming bear that was summoned by the small girl. She nodded slowly as she looked over to the man in the diving suit, turning back to Isaac as she holstered her weapon again, taking a moment to calm her breathing as he spoke. " Uh.. yeah... That sounds like a plan, just be careful.. please. " She replied, only able to manage a simple reply at the moment, the rush of adrenaline still running its course through her body.

Bombielonia said:
"Go shit up a rope! That fucking hurt so bad! You could've like, warned me, right?!"
She said, holding the pad now, exhaling out in relief. "Thank you anyway. What is.. happening anyway?"
"No one really knows. These guy's from someplace chose Las Vegas as there stay at home and began killing and plundering. They call them the Crossed... Hundreds to thousands of police were called from across the state, and well, me, Contreras, another officer amd two state Troopers came to see what's up... And that was a bit mistake."

Bigby held the gloves that Dallas handed to him. "Woah, thanks, this'll be useful. You two do me a favour and and stick to the door, have a chat with each other. I'll take a look at the body, and it's better that I don't get any surprises right now". Bigby dressed the gloves and approached the body, leaning close to it. Despite the obvious wound, he managed to see something else on the dead girl's face. There were spots on the corners of her head, coming from the sides and from up and down, small red spots. If she was alive, they would form a cross once they were complete. Or maybe it will complete anyway. He got up again and turned towards Dallas and Rin. "Does anybody cares if a shoot the head of this dead girl? It's not that I'm insensible, it's just that... I'm scared that she'll come back if we don't".

@Dallas @Sandra

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6848-rainbowwave/ said:
@RainbowWave[/URL]
Elsa nodded, slightly embarrassed at bringing up the fact she could indeed make something like a needle. "Let's just say I can manipulate... ice. I can't exactly make a real needle, but I could make one of ice. Let's save that as a last resort though. A real one would be better." She didn't trust herself enough to try.

"Right," Elsa replied, beginning to search a few shelves herself. Most of the shelves contained nothing but junk, but after a while she found a shelf with a lighter, two bottles of water, and lunchbox. She collected the items and wandered back over to Molly. "I found a few things too," she said, setting them down. She nodded when Molly asked for her to help stitch her up.

"And you're right about that. I am a queen. A very young queen, so I'm afraid there is no king yet," she said with a nervous chuckle. She didn't even want to think about the day she would have to get married. Maybe she would get lucky and her younger sister would get married and have children so her kingdom could accept them as heirs. She couldn't picture herself with a man. What man would want to touch a woman with skin so... cold. "And because I am a queen, I'm afraid I haven't done much sewing in my life. I had servants for that. This will be a first for me," she said, gently taking the kit.
"You can use Ice? That will become neat, hopefully useful." Molly smiled, the young women's skin was pale, and gorgeous compared to her bleach blonde hair. "You....have never thought of marriage? if there is no king, would there every be a another queen...?" Molly got quieter and quieter as she spoke, unaware of how to ask the question.

"And because I am a queen, I'm afraid I haven't done much sewing in my life. I had servants for that. This will be a first for me," replied Elsa, her hand gently taking the kit. Molly tightly closed her eyes, and lifted her blood stained shirt. The wound was open, bleeding intensely. and dripping down her lower right hip.

"I'm ready."

@Delayinder @Saturnice01

Rand followed the two, flames in his hands, ready to incinerate any enemy he say, though Garrus' "gun", seemed far quicker than flames. Since Rand saw that he wasn't assisting very effectively, he put a shield of air in front of them with holes big enough to allow the "guns" to attack, but would still keep any pf the "crossed" from getting within two spans (20 feet) of them.

TheAlmightyEmperor said:
Rand gave the strange creature, Garrus, a confused look and said, "Gun?"
Saturnice01 said:
I gesture to my rifle and say, "These handheld devices that propel pieces of metal out so fast it kill, and generally penetrates armor too, even if it takes a lot.
Issac goes with the other two through each room, on each floor --waiting to find any signs of other Crossed. If they are encountered, and Garrus is unavailable to gun them down, then Isaac has no problem driving the heavy, weighted plasma cutter into as many skulls and limbs as required. Should they actually encounter any crossed, and engage in such brutal combat, Isaac will certainly need to rinse himself off before going back to the group.

"Before we return, I'll need to get this crap off my armor. A light wash of flames should do the trick."

Bombielonia said:
@Leo Barnes
Debra then stood up, not using her wounded arm to help herself up as she look at Leo.

"Well, I will be heading to rest.. I have been walking down the empty streets far too long, and those fuck-wads are everywhere, and I do mean everywhere. Be careful and uh, thank you, and fuck you for not warning me about taking the bullet out. Fuck you twice for being handsome."

She sighed before starting to walk to a certain corner, sitting against the wall, closing her eyes.

((Gotta go for a while <3 ))
The whole time he smiled, and before he knew it, he brushed her chin before standing up and walking over into the middle, sitting down amongst the crowd of survivors. "Love you too, Debra!~" He said in a smart ass tone.

Contreras returned from the foyer, afraid of viewing the events from which Delta performed.

// Last post for the night, goonai!~

Saturnice01 said:
"Ah! I've actually witnessed something similar! I commissioned a woman to create some constructs that worked similarly to those, though they were much larger."

Rin was a scared little boy. "SHOOT HER!" He would be holding on to his katana tightly. "SHOOT THE CROSSED FREAK!" He would be hiding behind him his eyes very dilated and he would give out a few snarls and growled.

Delayinder said:
Issac goes with the other two through each room, on each floor --waiting to find any signs of other Crossed. If they are encountered, and Garrus is unavailable to gun them down, then Isaac has no problem driving the heavy, weighted plasma cutter into as many skulls and limbs as required. Should they actually encounter any crossed, and engage in such brutal combat, Isaac will certainly need to rinse himself off before going back to the group.
"Before we return, I'll need to get this crap off my armor. A light wash of flames should do the trick."
I generally try to quickly and accurately gun down the crossed I see, fortunately having Rand and Isaac to help keep close combat from being relevant.

Delayinder said:
At that, Rand covered the man in flames, hoping he was correct and the armor was protecting him.

TheAlmightyEmperor said:
"Ah! I've actually witnessed something similar! I commissioned a woman to create some constructs that worked similarly to those, though they were much larger."
"Well, if I had the Eezo, I could make you a gun."

Saturnice01 said:
I generally try to quickly and accurately gun down the crossed I see, fortunately having Rand and Isaac to help keep close combat from being relevant.
TheAlmightyEmperor said:
At that, Rand covered the man in flames, hoping he was correct and the armor was protecting him.
Given the engineering nature of the armor, and it's purpose to stand up to enormous amounts of heat, pressure, and radiation, a quick wash of flames would not cause Isaac any discomfort, and would achieve the desired goal.

"We still have a ways to go, stay sharp --these are still intelligent beings capable of thought and traps," Isaac said. With Rand and Garrus, hopefully they could secure the museum.

((Last post for me as well. Good point for me to stop as we are away from the group and clearing the building))

EaQihUjzs30.jpg

Solaire

Solaire rised from a summon sign that had been placed inside the museum, he slowly lifted his arms as his body
emerged from the floor, his body engulfed in light, probably pretty distracting and noticing for anyone, he then lifted his arms in a V-shape and slowly, almost sensually whispered.

"Praise the Sun..."

Solaire finally relaxed his arms and the words seem to echo through the museum, he sighed and stretched as he looked at the new realm he had never before seem. He definately was not in Lordran anymore, where exactly had this odd circular soapstone brought him to. He was equipped with his sunlight blade, pine resin, his trusty sun shield, and of course his chime for lightning fun times, he wore his armor with his traditional bucket helm as usual. He looked around the exhibit, searching for others.

"Might as well look for some friends to assist in JOLLY CO-OPERATION!"

Lann turned just in time to see the corpse burst into flames and got ravaged by the animal. Quite a small group had started, immediately talking over each other at once. Lann ran a tired hand over his golden locks and sighed. If anything was accomplished it would be showing their capabilities and strengths to their enemies for doing just that. He crossed his arms and walked away from the buzz of the crowd. "Too reckless," he muttered to himself. Well at least nobody knows exactly what he's capable of while he knows theirs. He continued watching amid the shadows, waiting for the real event to begin.

Delayinder said:
Given the engineering nature of the armor, and it's purpose to stand up to enormous amounts of heat, pressure, and radiation, a quick wash of flames would not cause Isaac any discomfort, and would achieve the desired goal.
"We still have a ways to go, stay sharp --these are still intelligent beings capable of thought and traps," Isaac said. With Rand and Garrus, hopefully they could secure the museum.

((Last post for me as well. Good point for me to stop as we are away from the group and clearing the building))
I lay down a few Proximity mines, assuring that I've already programmed them to only blow up for the crossed, and continue on. "I like leaving my own traps too, so... the crossed have their work cut out for them."

((Good point for me to stop as well, glad to be in the little group though!))

Saturnice01 said:
"Well, if I had the Eezo, I could make you a gun."
"Eezo? What is that? Perhaps I could assist in acquiring or creating one?"

Jeremiah said:
(So...have we...reached a verdict on what happened to the Crossed freak?)
I think the verdict is that he's dead. xD

Delayinder said:

Rand, got started going into the void. It's been a while since he's used such technique, but he believed that this time called for it. He was a flame and all distractions were fed into the flame and were gone. He could still communicate, though he was extremely focused and would show absolute calm.

Edit: Don't mind stopping myself. I'm quite tired and have a lot of studying to do lol. I guess we'll pick this up next time. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back