[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Dallas said:
*I honestly didn't want to head into the women's restroom, but, it IS an apocalypse... So I decided to head in, slowly... I pulled out my Chimano 88 Custom pistol from my shoulder holster. (This is a shoulder holster: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Galcoms.jpg/220px-Galcoms.jpg)
"Goddammit!" *I yelled. I aimed my pistol at the Crossed male, being able to fire off at least one round into his left knee... The Crossed male tried to tackle me, and gut me like some sort of animal, but I quickly grabbed his right arm, that held the bloody knife, and twisted it behind his back. "If I'm going to die, it sure as hell ain't going to be here!" I yelled once more, then shoving the man out the restroom, which sent him stumbling over to the railing... I fired once more at the man, the bullet entered through the back of the males skull, causing a semi-large hole to appear, sending bits of brain matter out the front of his head... I then pushed the lifeless body over the railing. The body hitting the marble floor made the sound of, well, a body hitting the ground...hard...*
The sound of a wet, sickening thud rung out against Claire's ears, knocking her out of the momentary slumber she had slipped into at the desk, that sound was all to familiar to her, the sound of a human body meeting a hard surface at a rapid speed. She nearly knocked the chair over as she shot up out of it, hand already on the grip of her beretta as she rushed over to the source of the noise, pushing her way through groups of survivors who were to wrapped up in their discussions to notice. Upon reaching the body on the ground, clearly a crossed thanks to the tale tail cross shaped rash on his face, though the fact he had stitched on body parts stolen from some poor woman to himself, nearly caused her to vomit. " Where the fuck did this come from!? " She shouted out, uncharacteristically rude of herself, looking about for the source, only noticing Dallas on the second floor after realizing the body could have only fallen from above, a look of shock still etched into his face as he lit a cigarette, probably trying to calm himself down. " S-sir! Did h.. this thing bite you!? " She shouted up at him, drawing her weapon just in case, keeping it at her side for now.

Delayinder said:
@Jeremiah @Saturnice01
"Ok then, listen up. Myself and Garrus --oh and, uh, my name is Isaac, Isaac Clarke. -- we are armored and well suited to sit in frontline scenarios. He's trained, so am I, and we both have experience in the field. Our thick, environment controlled armor allows us to deal with the vast majority of these... Crossed? Without risking exposure. That makes us valuable to getting supplies reliably for the group. Now, you three have unique skills as well. You, " he pointed at Annie, "your fire abilities and your bear will do well in clearing path and burning infected bodies and fluids, not to mention how monstrously powerful your bear is on its own," he explained.

Isaac turned his head to Vi.

"Your gauntlets are powerful and capable of moth offense, protection, and removal of large obstacles. In such a situation such an ability and versatility are paramount," he said.

Lastly he turned his head to Rand.

"And that whole list is extremely useful --we'll need all the utility we can. A hammer can only do so much, but a toolbox is always prepared."

It was about this time that he noticed a shift in the commotion of the museum. was that a corpse? He wanted to investigate, but first he needed to firm things up with his hopefully-allies.
I nod as Isaac explains, waiting until I'm asked a question to see anything.

Bombielonia said:
Eyed the tweezers and closed her eyes tight shut, her breathing intensifying as she prepares for the pain she expects. "Good to m-..ARGH! Motherfucking suck bag, you cock munching fucking fuck nugget!" She yelled out in pain as the bullet would be found not so far within her flesh, the bleeding starts once again, but it is not as much as before.
He plunged the tweezers in quickly, grabbing the bullet with it as he then slowly took it out, placing the gauze pad over it and wrapping it around her "Half of the shit you said didn't even make sense."

Luke was suddenly turned around at the sound of a deep and booming voice, now seeing a large man in a diving suit above him. He had just seen a ninja. He could handle the man in the diving suit. It also certainly helped that the diving suit had Clementine with him. Luke walked over to the suit, and called out to Clem. "Just, jump into my arms Clementine."

Clementine looked down at Luke, and jumped down. Unfortunately she was away from her perch, but she really needed to get to Luke right now. The two turned to face Delta. "Hey, thanks for keeping her safe. I'm Luke, but you probably already know that, heh. I just wanted to ask, if anything were to, uh, happen, and the shit supposedly, hit the fan, then would you want to join up?" As Luke was talking, he was soon interrupted by a body falling from the sky and splattering over the ground. "Oh shit!"

Delayinder said:
@Jeremiah @Saturnice01
"Ok then, listen up. Myself and Garrus --oh and, uh, my name is Isaac, Isaac Clarke. -- we are armored and well suited to sit in frontline scenarios. He's trained, so am I, and we both have experience in the field. Our thick, environment controlled armor allows us to deal with the vast majority of these... Crossed? Without risking exposure. That makes us valuable to getting supplies reliably for the group. Now, you three have unique skills as well. You, " he pointed at Annie, "your fire abilities and your bear will do well in clearing path and burning infected bodies and fluids, not to mention how monstrously powerful your bear is on its own," he explained.

"Your gauntlets are powerful and capable of moth offense, protection, and removal of large obstacles. In such a situation such an ability and versatility are paramount," he said.

"And that whole list is extremely useful --we'll need all the utility we can. A hammer can only do so much, but a toolbox is always prepared."

It was about this time that he noticed a shift in the commotion of the museum. was that a corpse? He wanted to investigate, but first he needed to firm things up with his hopefully-allies.
Oh yeah. I can knock down walls too!

Delayinder said:
@Jeremiah @Saturnice01

Annie giggled, again. Everything violent was a barrel of laughs for this girl. "Just like always, Tibbers! We'll be burning the bad people in no time!" Tibbers smiled at his master's cheerful lust for violence, patting her back again. Maybe it was that which kept him tame? The promise of death and destruction? Or maybe it was a mix of that and magic, Annie didn't have a clue, nor did she care. All she wanted was a cuddly death machine to play with.

Sandra said:
Rin would be wandering, looking at bigby. "Hey Bigby..notice anything about Dallas?.." He would walk over to him and raise a brow.
Bigby turned around upon hearing the voice of Rin. Dallas? "Dallas? Is it the masked guy?". Before Bigby could say more, he heard the sound of something hitting the ground, along with the scent of the same infected blood he smelled before. He ran towards the place from where the body fell, and noticed the man who carried a mask having a rough reaction on the event. It was obvious that this wasn't common for that man. Bigby did a sign to Rin to follow him inside the restroom, while he drew his gun and walked inside it.

MrDubWubs said:
I don't know to be honest... I woke up here....
"You didn't travel here? That would be quite the odd coincidence that many different people from different... places, would all gather at on place. Well, as they say, the wheel weaves as the wheel wills."

Delayinder said:
@Jeremiah @Saturnice01

Rand wasn't entirely sure about what this Isaac said, but he got the gist of it. "I'll help in any way I can. I sincerely wish to assist in stopping what's creating these monstrosities."

[QUOTE="The Gil]((I think people should start noticing the body that Dallas just pushed down from upstairs))

[/QUOTE]
((Sorry we're a little slow, we're just trying to kind of finish some stuff up, haha.))

Rand happened to notice the body that hit the floor and silently said, "They're in the fortress. We should've checked to see if there were any inside here. Faugh!"

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]He plunged the tweezers in quickly, grabbing the bullet with it as he then slowly took it out, placing the gauze pad over it and wrapping it around her "Half of the shit you said didn't even make sense."

[/QUOTE]
"Go shit up a rope! That fucking hurt so bad! You could've like, warned me, right?!"

She said, holding the pad now, exhaling out in relief. "Thank you anyway. What is.. happening anyway?"

LunarDiscord said:
The sound of a wet, sickening thud rung out against Claire's ears, knocking her out of the momentary slumber she had slipped into at the desk, that sound was all to familiar to her, the sound of a human body meeting a hard surface at a rapid speed. She nearly knocked the chair over as she shot up out of it, hand already on the grip of her beretta as she rushed over to the source of the noise, pushing her way through groups of survivors who were to wrapped up in their discussions to notice. Upon reaching the body on the ground, clearly a crossed thanks to the tale tail cross shaped rash on his face, though the fact he had stitched on body parts stolen from some poor woman to himself, nearly caused her to vomit. Speaking through a hand on her mouth... " Where the fuck did this come from!? " She shouted out, uncharacteristically rude of herself, looking about for the source, only noticing Dallas on the second floor, a look of shock still etched into his face as he lit a cigarette, probably trying to calm himself down. " S-sir! Did h.. this thing bite you!? " She shouted up at him, drawing her weapon just in case, keeping it at her side for now.
"No... I'm alright..." *I said, looking over at the woman named Claire Redfield. "I followed a blood trail into the lady's restroom, and found this fellow. Wasn't a pretty sight... Sick bastard was mutilating a poor, young girl. We might want to get this body out of here... It's going to cause too much attention." I said...looking back down at the dead body, that soon made a large pool of blood.*

Matt noticed the dead body and inspected it disgusted. "Err... guys you may want to see this" Kinzie had already fixed Chiris's device and went to see what this was about. "Well that's different"

RainbowWave said:
"You can make me a needle?" Molly shot Elsa a questioning brow, and turned back to the bookshelf. She was searching in front of the books before Elsa continued.
"If we don't find one, that is. While we're at it, we should see if we can find anything else that's useful like a flashlight in case the lights quit on us.

"Anything that could be useful, grab it." Replied Molly. Molly searched the large 4 shelf bookcase, and quickly pulled the books out, searching behind them for anything valuable. "Nothing." Spoke molly, her pace quickening. "Nothing." She said again, this time on the shelf below it. Her pace became even quicker as she realized her chances of discovering anything useful where becoming slim. Molly manged to get to the last shelf, pulling a large black bounded book, Molly could feel the weight was fair different then a normal book. Turning the book around, Molly read 'Amican History: The Story of the Lost.' Opening the book, she exposed a hollowed out shell of a book, and a small sowing kit sat in the cut out middle.

"Hey Elsa, I found something." called out molly, she grabbed the small kit, and hold it out to Elsa. "Can....Can you stitch me up? My hands are shaking...and im not too good with stitching." Molly's thin white lips where in a forwn, and her dark green eyes where foused on Elsa's.

"So you said you where a queen?...Did you have a king?"
@RainbowWave

Elsa nodded, slightly embarrassed at bringing up the fact she could indeed make something like a needle. "Let's just say I can manipulate... ice. I can't exactly make a real needle, but I could make one of ice. Let's save that as a last resort though. A real one would be better." She didn't trust herself enough to try.

"Right," Elsa replied, beginning to search a few shelves herself. Most of the shelves contained nothing but junk, but after a while she found a shelf with a lighter, two bottles of water, and lunchbox. She collected the items and wandered back over to Molly. "I found a few things too," she said, setting them down. She nodded when Molly asked for her to help stitch her up.

"And you're right about that. I am a queen. A very young queen, so I'm afraid there is no king yet," she said with a nervous chuckle. She didn't even want to think about the day she would have to get married. Maybe she would get lucky and her younger sister would get married and have children so her kingdom could accept them as heirs. She couldn't picture herself with a man. What man would want to touch a woman with skin so... cold. "And because I am a queen, I'm afraid I haven't done much sewing in my life. I had servants for that. This will be a first for me," she said, gently taking the kit.

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby turned around upon hearing the voice of Rin. Dallas? "Dallas? Is it the masked guy?". Before Bigby could say more, he heard the sound of something hitting the ground, along with the scent of the same infected blood he smelled before. He ran towards the place from where the body fell, and noticed the man who carried a mask having a rough reaction on the event. It was obvious that this wasn't common for that man. Bigby did a sign to Rin to follow him inside the restroom, while he drew his gun and walked inside it.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah.. I just figure out his name. And okay,," he gripped his katana and quietly followed him, peering out from the side of him. His eyes dilated

Saturnice01 said:
I nod as Isaac explains, waiting until I'm asked a question to see anything.
MrDubWubs said:
Oh yeah. I can knock down walls too!
Jeremiah said:
Annie giggled, again. Everything violent was a barrel of laughs for this girl. "Just like always, Tibbers! We'll be burning the bad people in no time!" Tibbers smiled at his master's cheerful lust for violence, patting her back again. Maybe it was that which kept him tame? The promise of death and destruction? Or maybe it was a mix of that and magic, Annie didn't have a clue, nor did she care. All she wanted was a cuddly death machine to play with.
TheAlmightyEmperor said:
"You didn't travel here? That would be quite the odd coincidence that many different people from different... places, would all gather at on place. Well, as they say, the wheel weaves as the wheel wills."
Rand wasn't entirely sure about what this Isaac said, but he got the gist of it. "I'll help in any way I can. I sincerely wish to assist in stopping what's creating these monstrosities."

((Sorry we're a little slow, we're just trying to kind of finish some stuff up, haha.))

Rand happened to notice the body that hit the floor and silently said, "They're in the fortress. We should've checked to see if there were any inside here. Faugh!"
Isaac looked at the little girl.

"That crossed corpse is infected. Can we burn it to make sure we don't have any accidents? I don't actually even know your name, so that would also be good," he said.

Then he looked to Vi.

"You seem to know the girl, just stay with her as you have been, I think Garrus and I should make a sweep of the museum to make sure there aren't any more hiding --waiting for a vulnerability," he reasoned. "Garrus, you ok with helping me clear the building? You're welcome to come too, sir whose name I also do not know."

Isaac was running on autopilot. He remembered every mistake he'd ever made, and thought of a contingency to keep it from happening again. The first step is to secure the building. If there was one, chances are there are more.

Dallas said:
"No... I'm alright..." *I said, looking over at the woman named Claire Redfield. "I followed a blood trail into the lady's restroom, and found this fellow. Wasn't a pretty sight... Sick bastard was mutilating a poor, young girl. We might want to get this body out of here... It's going to cause too much attention." I said...looking back down at the dead body, that soon made a large pool of blood.*
Tibbers sniffed the air, his eyes and ears perking up at the smell of blood. He grinned again, turning his head to view the various survivors gathered around the dead Crossed, bleeding out profusely. Tibbers began lumbering quickly towards the body, his stomping making it pretty clear something large was coming up behind the onlookers. Annie turned to see her bear running at a group of people, which broke her into a run as well. "Hey, Tibbers! Wait up, what are you doing?!"

Dallas said:
Claire took a deep breath, panicking right now would only make things worse, instead she nodded slowly, agreeing with the masked, currently unmasked, man. " Right, we should just get this cleaned up... We need one of those fully armored people lumbering about, we don't need their blood coming into contact with bare skin, or any open orifices... " She had said, more so to herself than anyone else, then realizing that making plans and not sharing them wasn't getting anyone anywhere. " One of you armored fellows! Get over here right now, please! " Claire made sure to back up from the slowly growing pool of "Crossed" blood, not even wanting that putrid substance on the sole of her boots.

Delayinder said:
"That crossed corpse is infected. Can we burn it to make sure we don't have any accidents? I don't actually even know your name, so that would also be good," he said.

Then he looked to Vi.

"You seem to know the girl, just stay with her as you have been, I think Garrus and I should make a sweep of the museum to make sure there aren't any more hiding --waiting for a vulnerability," he reasoned. "Garrus, you ok with helping me clear the building? You're welcome to come too, sir whose name I also do not know."

Isaac was running on autopilot. He remembered every mistake he'd ever made, and thought of a contingency to keep it from happening again. The first step is to secure the building. If there was one, chances are there are more.
"Yeah, I've got this," I say, putting my helmet on and drawing my M-15 Vindicator. I also test my Omni-Blades, never know when I need to fight in close quarters...

M15Vindicator.png
<--- M-15 Vindicator

TurianOmniBlade.jpg
<--- Some Turian using Omni-Blades

Jeremiah said:
Tibbers sniffed the air, his eyes and ears perking up at the smell of blood. He grinned again, turning his head to view the various survivors gathered around the dead Crossed, bleeding out profusely. Tibbers began lumbering quickly towards the body, his stomping making it pretty clear something large was coming up behind the onlookers. Annie turned to see her bear running at a group of people, which broke her into a run as well. "Hey, Tibbers! Wait up, what are you doing?!"
Uh-oh *Runs after Tibbers knowing something is up*

Bigby walked inside the restroom and looked at that horrible image. A woman with her breasts cut off and her genitalia dilacerated. It was gruesome, even for him. "You might not want to see this. It's really horrible", he said, turning to Rin. Even that it was just corpse, Bigby was still pointing the gun to it. He still didn't knew how the infection was spreading, and they were really mentioning zombies. He yelled to Dallas outside. "Hey man, do you mind coming here and helping me with... This?"

@Sandra @Dallas

Delayinder said:

Then he looked to Vi.

"My name is Rand Al'Thor. Yes, let us 'clear' the 'building'," Rand said with some difficulty. He was unaccustomed to such phrases.

Delta was just about to answer Luke with a yes, then the body slammed into the tiling.

The Big Daddy moved quickly, with a combination of SportBoost tonic and a drill dash, he was on top of the Crossed corpse. With a strong hand, he hauled the body upwards and threw it far away from the crowd. While the corpse was still twirling through space he clicked his fingers together and the corpse burst into flames.

"Satisfied?" he asked, turning to face Claire.

TheAlmightyEmperor said:
"My name is Rand Al'Thor. Yes, let us 'clear' the 'building'," Rand said with some difficulty. He was unaccustomed to such phrases.
I look to Rand Al'Thor and say, "Uh, do you happen to know what a gun is?"

Rin would peer over to see the corpse. He would freeze and try to hold back vomit. "Oh.. Dude.. Disgusting,," he would close his eyes but he would unsheath his katana just in case, he erupted in blue flames.

LunarDiscord said:
Claire took a deep breath, panicking right now would only make things worse, instead she nodded slowly, agreeing with the masked, currently unmasked, man. " Right, we should just get this cleaned up... We need one of those fully armored people lumbering about, we don't need their blood coming into contact with bare skin, or any open orifices... " She had said, more so to herself than anyone else, then realizing that making plans and not sharing them wasn't getting anyone anywhere. " One of you armored fellows! Get over here right now, please! " Claire made sure to back up from the slowly growing pool of "Crossed" blood, not even wanting that putrid substance on the sole of her boots.
Saturnice01 said:
"Yeah, I've got this," I say, putting my helmet on and drawing my M-15 Vindicator. I also test my Omni-Blades, never know when I need to fight in close quarters...
M15Vindicator.png
<--- M-15 Vindicator

TurianOmniBlade.jpg
<--- Some Turian using Omni-Blades
TheAlmightyEmperor said:
"Miss," Isaac called to Claire. "Garrus and I are going to make a sweep of the museum and root out anything hiding. If we find anything, we'll deal with it and come back. I trust you all can contain the situation here? Just burn the bodies, and any bodies that infected might have made in the process. If we make any more bodies we'll be back to bring someone out to burn them too," he explained.

Readying his plasma cutter, Isaac remembered that it is much more useful as a cudgel, and only intended to fire it if he needed too --these old walls would have quite the smoldering hole if he discharged the weapon in here. If Garrus and Rand were ready, Isaac would head out with them to clear the museum room by room, and floor by floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back