[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Jeremiah said:
Annie giggled at Rand's mistake, coming to stand beside Vi, hugging one of her large gauntlets. "She's really good at guarding people with them, I know first hand!"
*giggles as the little girl does this*

Jeremiah said:
Annie giggled at Rand's mistake, coming to stand beside Vi, hugging one of her large gauntlets. "She's really good at guarding people with them, I know first hand!"
Rand chuckles a bit at the accidental pun. "My, I'll take your word for it then. She certainly does seem capable."

MrDubWubs said:
*smiles as I flex the the steampunk contraptions.* Thank you. I made them myself.
"That's amazing! I once knew a man who managed to make some kind of contraption out of metal that managed to move a cart, but this seems absolutely awesome. How do such things work?"

Bigby walked near the alien guy, touching his shoulder from behind and then walking in front of him. Only then he noticed that he had interrupted a conversation and another astronaut. "Sorry for the interruption, I was only wondering that since you're not from around, you could have some info about our current situation. I mean, there must be a reason on why you're here on Earth right now. Also, where's your masked friend? Wasn't he around here a while ago?". He lit up a cigarette and then blowed the smoke away from the two folks around him.

@Delayinder
@Saturnice01

Saturnice01 said:
I nod and say, "That's a damn good strategy if I ever heard one, and you're right, mostly. Fluid contact with these crossed, though it probably won't make me one of them, can provoke an allergic reaction and either kill me, or make me very ill. But, I can handle taking the brunt of it all, though, I honestly prefer things at a range. Either way, we don't seem to have many options, so, I'll stick with that."
Isaac nodded, it made sense to him.

"Ok then. Come with me, let's go up to the others and we'll discuss it with them," he said, waiting for Garrus to follow before going up to Annie, Vi, and Rand.

@TheAlmightyEmperor @Jeremiah @MrDubWubs

"Ok, listen up guys. I have a plan if you want to join me in it. If not --if you'd rather go at it on your own, fine. But if not, I think the four, or five of us if you," he pointed at Rand, "are joining us, have a good chance," he said, waiting for their agreement or disagreement.

Delayinder said:
"Ok then. Come with me, let's go up to the others and we'll discuss it with them," he said, waiting for Garrus to follow before going up to Annie, Vi, and Rand.

"Ok, listen up guys. I have a plan if you want to join me in it. If not --if you'd rather go at it on your own, fine. But if not, I think the four, or five of us if you," he pointed at Rand, "are joining us, have a good chance," he said, waiting for their agreement or disagreement.
I follow Isaac, sticking with him, feeling out of place around these other, much more different individuals, but still knowing that safety in numbers has always applied.

"It just seems to aggravate him, I might be wrong though." Clementine called down, and grabbed back on to Delta's head. It was actually kind of cool up here, way above everyone. And it especially felt much safer. The man who was down there seemed quite friendly too. It was best to make allies, so Clementine attempted her best to be friendly with him. She then looked to Delta. "Are you okay with him looking at you?"

TheAlmightyEmperor said:
Rand chuckles a bit at the accidental pun. "My, I'll take your word for it then. She certainly does seem capable."
"That's amazing! I once knew a man who managed to make some kind of contraption out of metal that managed to move a cart, but this seems absolutely awesome. How do such things work?"
It's hard to explain.... Mainly steam and... moving parts *chuckles not knowing how my own machine works*

Delayinder said:

Finally, someone was deciding to do something. Rand had been aching to assist in some way since he got to the fortress, but he would be helpless without some aid. "Absolutely. How may I assist you? I can do a great many things."

Delayinder said:

Both Annie and Tibbers looked to Isaac as he spoke of an alliance. Tibbers growled and quickly reached for Annie, but she swiftly scolded him. "Tibbers, when we're on a mission, it is no time to hold grudges. He was just afraid of you." Tibbers soon lowered his claw, but still looked at Isaac menacingly. Annie soon turned to face Isaac. "What's the plan robot?"

The touchy-feely man was lucky, any longer and Delta would of electrocuted him, or worse, lit him on fire. "No," he responded to Clementine. Casually, he pushed Matt out of the way before making his presence clear to Clementine's friend.

"I believe you may know the girl on my shoulder, are you Luke?"

There was an internal crossing of fingers, hopefully this man wouldn't be too afraid.

@SuperChocoMilk

MrDubWubs said:
It's hard to explain.... Mainly steam and... moving parts *chuckles not knowing how my own machine works*
Annie swiftly turned to the side to whisper in Vi's ear. "And magic! It isn't called /Hex/tech for nothing!"

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6848-rainbowwave/ said:
@RainbowWave[/URL]
"Sure, I'll help you out as best I can. And I know this might sound odd to you, but I could actually make you a needle now that I think about it," Elsa replied. She was certain she could make a needle of ice that would be unbreakable. Although it probably would have been better to find a real needle instead. Deep down, Elsa was still slightly weary using her powers for something that fine. "If we don't find one, that is. While we're at it, we should see if we can find anything else that's useful like a flashlight in case the lights quit on us."
"You can make me a needle?" Molly shot Elsa a questioning brow, and turned back to the bookshelf. She was searching in front of the books before Elsa continued.

"If we don't find one, that is. While we're at it, we should see if we can find anything else that's useful like a flashlight in case the lights quit on us.

"Anything that could be useful, grab it." Replied Molly. Molly searched the large 4 shelf bookcase, and quickly pulled the books out, searching behind them for anything valuable. "Nothing." Spoke molly, her pace quickening. "Nothing." She said again, this time on the shelf below it. Her pace became even quicker as she realized her chances of discovering anything useful where becoming slim. Molly manged to get to the last shelf, pulling a large black bounded book, Molly could feel the weight was fair different then a normal book. Turning the book around, Molly read 'Amican History: The Story of the Lost.' Opening the book, she exposed a hollowed out shell of a book, and a small sowing kit sat in the cut out middle.

"Hey Elsa, I found something." called out molly, she grabbed the small kit, and hold it out to Elsa. "Can....Can you stitch me up? My hands are shaking...and im not too good with stitching." Molly's thin white lips where in a forwn, and her dark green eyes where foused on Elsa's.

"So you said you where a queen?...Did you have a king?"

MrDubWubs said:
Rand merely nodded, understanding a bit how this... Vi, felt. He himself was able to create things of which he wasn't sure he could explain to others. "So, how did you manage to get here?"

*I honestly didn't want to head into the women's restroom, but, it IS an apocalypse... So I decided to head in, slowly... I pulled out my Chimano 88 Custom pistol from my shoulder holster. (This is a shoulder holster: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Galcoms.jpg/220px-Galcoms.jpg)

Akibahara said:
Chris chuckled, “Whoa, I didn't mean--
Just as...

If Dallas decided to enter the women's restroom he'd find this: It's a man, mid-40s, giggling incoherently with a signature crimson rash over his face, “Would you fuck me, baby? I'd fuck me.” The Crossed male was loomed over a younger woman, probably 18 or 19, her breast and... private regions have been removed. He sat up, swinging a kitchen knife in his hand, the poor girl's breast listlessly stitched onto the man's chest, her snatch onto his crotch.

He/she ran, knife raised, “GIVE ME A FUCKING BABY. GIVE MEEEEE!
"Goddammit!" *I yelled. I aimed my pistol at the Crossed male, being able to fire off at least one round into his left knee... The Crossed male tried to tackle me, and gut me like some sort of animal, but I quickly grabbed his right arm, that held the bloody knife, and twisted it behind his back. "If I'm going to die, it sure as hell ain't going to be here!" I yelled once more, then shoving the man out the restroom, which sent him stumbling over to the railing... I fired once more at the man, the bullet entered through the back of the males skull, causing a semi-large hole to appear, sending bits of brain matter out the front of his head... I then pushed the lifeless body over the railing. The body hitting the marble floor made the sound of, well, a body hitting the ground...hard...*

Matt stood up to look at the other robotic people, he went to go see Issac and was impressed with him as well. He may seem like a creeper but he started looking at his arm too and then let him go sighing, his weaponry was less than satisfactory for his tastes.

Saturnice01 said:
I follow Isaac, sticking with him, feeling out of place around these other, much more different individuals, but still knowing that safety in numbers has always applied.
TheAlmightyEmperor said:
Finally, someone was deciding to do something. Rand had been aching to assist in some way since he got to the fortress, but he would be helpless without some aid. "Absolutely. How may I assist you? I can do a great many things."
MrDubWubs said:
Jeremiah said:
Both Annie and Tibbers looked to Isaac as he spoke of an alliance. Tibbers growled and quickly reached for Annie, but she swiftly scolded him. "Tibbers, when we're on a mission, it is no time to hold grudges. He was just afraid of you." Tibbers soon lowered his claw, but still looked at Isaac menacingly. Annie soon turned to face Isaac. "What's the plan robot?"
Isaac looked to the large bear, confused as to why it would be agitated at him when he was the one who had Rand stop attacking it. The pink-haired woman did not yet answer him, maybe she didn't hear him.

"Miss? Are you in or out?" he asked. Rand's confirmation and Annie's eagerness gave him some backbone though.

"Frankly sir, I'm not sure what you can do yet, so a list of skills --dumbed down for us non-magic savvy types would be helpful. Once we're all in agreement here, I can explain."

Ariel looked around, dazed. So many people filled the museum, each stranger than the last. Her head pounded, and she winced, touching it lightly where she had hit it.

"The Crossed", were supposed to be a group of dangerous people with some sort of disease. Somehow, someway, people from all over the galaxies, lands, and universes had all arrived after The Crossed did. Here in this strange place called "Las Vegas". Ariel was freaked. How was her castle doing? Where was Eric? How did she get here?

All she could do was look around, the pain in her head throbbing, wondering what the crab she was going to do next.

Delayinder said:
Isaac looked to the large bear, confused as to why it would be agitated at him when he was the one who had Rand stop attacking it. The pink-haired woman did not yet answer him, maybe she didn't hear him.
"Miss? Are you in or out?" he asked. Rand's confirmation and Annie's eagerness gave him some backbone though.

"Frankly sir, I'm not sure what you can do yet, so a list of skills --dumbed down for us non-magic savvy types would be helpful. Once we're all in agreement here, I can explain."
I am in... Sir

Delayinder said:

"I can make the air solid and form it into any shape I please, I can move object, create and control fire, control earth, and I can make gateways- er, door ways that can take us from one place to another rather quickly. In fact, one such gateway brought me here." Rand said, hoping his list was satisfactory, even he wasn't entirely sure of what he was capable of, but he gave the insect-armored everything he knew how to do.

TheAlmightyEmperor said:
Rand merely nodded, understanding a bit how this... Vi, felt. He himself was able to create things of which he wasn't sure he could explain to others. "So, how did you manage to get here?"
I don't know to be honest... I woke up here....

Rin would be wandering, looking at bigby. "Hey Bigby..notice anything about Dallas?.." He would walk over to him and raise a brow.

Leo Barnes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9222-bombielonia/ said:
@Bombielonia[/URL]
Leo's eyes glistened with glee, he was speaking to an officer from across the country. He grabbed a gauze pad and tweasers from the duffle bag on his back "Sergeant Barnes, LAPD, Newton Division." He kept looking at her arm before raising the length of the shirt. He quickly came to work as he began to use the tweezers to find the bullet.
Eyed the tweezers and closed her eyes tight shut, her breathing intensifying as she prepares for the pain she expects. "Good to m-..ARGH! Motherfucking suck bag, you cock munching fucking fuck nugget!" She yelled out in pain as the bullet would be found not so far within her flesh, the bleeding starts once again, but it is not as much as before.

Dallas said:
*I honestly didn't want to head into the women's restroom, but, it IS an apocalypse... So I decided to head in, slowly... I pulled out my Chimano 88 Custom pistol from my shoulder holster. (This is a shoulder holster: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Galcoms.jpg/220px-Galcoms.jpg)
"Goddammit!" *I yelled. I aimed my pistol at the Crossed male, being able to fire off at least one round into his left knee... The Crossed male tried to tackle me, and gut me like some sort of animal, but I quickly grabbed his right arm, that held the bloody knife, and twisted it behind his back. "If I'm going to die, it sure as hell ain't going to be here!" I yelled once more, then shoving the man out the restroom, which sent him stumbling over to the railing... I fired once more at the man, the bullet entered through the back of the males skull, causing a semi-large hole to appear, sending bits of brain matter out the front of his head... I then pushed the lifeless body over the railing. The body hitting the marble floor made the sound of, well, a body hitting the ground...hard...*
In a flurry, he turned around and motioned Contreras forward, he was a bald white man, chewing gum as he walked to the noise as Leo continued to do patchwork on Debra.

"LAPD, let me see some hands!"

MrDubWubs said:
I am in... Sir
TheAlmightyEmperor said:
"I can make the air solid and form it into any shape I please, I can move object, create and control fire, control earth, and I can make gateways- er, door ways that can take us from one place to another rather quickly. In fact, one such gateway brought me here." Rand said, hoping his list was satisfactory, even he wasn't entirely sure of what he was capable of, but he gave the insect-armored everything he knew how to do.
@Jeremiah @Saturnice01

"Ok then, listen up. Myself and Garrus --oh and, uh, my name is Isaac, Isaac Clarke. -- we are armored and well suited to sit in frontline scenarios. He's trained, so am I, and we both have experience in the field. Our thick, environment controlled armor allows us to deal with the vast majority of these... Crossed? Without risking exposure. That makes us valuable to getting supplies reliably for the group. Now, you three have unique skills as well. You, " he pointed at Annie, "your fire abilities and your bear will do well in clearing path and burning infected bodies and fluids, not to mention how monstrously powerful your bear is on its own," he explained.

Isaac turned his head to Vi.

"Your gauntlets are powerful and capable of moth offense, protection, and removal of large obstacles. In such a situation such an ability and versatility are paramount," he said.

Lastly he turned his head to Rand.

"And that whole list is extremely useful --we'll need all the utility we can. A hammer can only do so much, but a toolbox is always prepared."

It was about this time that he noticed a shift in the commotion of the museum. was that a corpse? He wanted to investigate, but first he needed to firm things up with his hopefully-allies.

*I leaned on the marble pillar next to me...that was too close. I quickly pulled out a cigarette, and lit it up. My hands were shaking...but why? They have never done this before... Never have they shaken like this when I would face law enforcers during heists...*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back