[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

*I opened my eyes, remembering that I had finished talking to Garrus, and went looking for a nice place to rest. I got up from the wooden bench I had been sleeping on, and looked down into the main lobby of the museum, watching all of the survivors talking to each other. I scratched the back of my head, and went to the nearest restroom...and that's when I noticed a small amount of blood that lead into women's restroom...*

TheAlmightyEmperor said:
@Delayinder
"Amazing! This is certainly impressive. Tell me, what is your 'magic' like? Must you reach out towards something, or does it come to you naturally? Oh, and in return for showing me something interesting, I'll show you something as well." A ball of blue light appeared in front of Rand, then a ball of green light, then red, and then many countless balls of color were appearing and disappearing, circling each other, forming into rings and going through each other into quite a beautiful display of light. "How did you like that, little miss?"

Rand suddenly noticed that the insectile man was walking away.
"Hey! Wait, where are you going?."

((I didn't want to steal your partner delayinder, sorry if I made it appear so.): ))
Both Annie and Tibbers watched the display of colourful light, Annie more intently than Tibbers. "Oooooh...cool! Oh, and, people who use magic in my world, like me, use this kind of energy called 'mana'. And it drains pretty quickly, so we can't use it too often!"

Delayinder said:
At six feet in height, Isaac Clarke was not a short man --but the alien certainly had him beat. Beyond the point of questioning what is going on, he once again took what he saw at face value. Clearly alien. Clearly non-hostile.
"Plenty to talk to, just a man who is expecting to wake up somewhere else. Odd that this nightmare is technically better than where I came from," he explained, too tired to reserve himself really. "I can see this all going wrong already --these cliques forming. Like-minded people falling in with one another and those who are running the rim left out. It's a dangerous progression --a slippery slope, and it could turn this whole thing into a powder keg. Unity is our best bet, but at the same time a healthy suspicion will keep us alive."

@TheAlmightyEmperor

When he heard the other man call to him again, he looked back over his shoulder.

"Information is power, friend --so are numbers. A small group is better than a single pair."
I shrug. "Honestly, right now, I'm just looking to find someone I can count on. It's dangerous here, I need someone to have my back. The person who usually has it isn't here, so, I'm left to find someone else. Which, of course, isn't working, so I may just, disappear and find some safety."

Jeremiah said:
Both Annie and Tibbers watched the display of colourful light, Annie more intently than Tibbers. "Oooooh...cool! Oh, and, people who use magic in my world, like me, use this kind of energy called 'mana'. And it drains pretty quickly, so we can't use it too often!"
Yup *agree's with the little girl*

Saturnice01 said:
I shrug. "Honestly, right now, I'm just looking to find someone I can count on. It's dangerous here, I need someone to have my back. The person who usually has it isn't here, so, I'm left to find someone else. Which, of course, isn't working, so I may just, disappear and find some safety."
Isaac pondered the alien for a minute, it sounded an awful lot like a human sentiment --to which point he realized that they probably weren't that different.

"I understand where you're coming from. Having someone close to depend on is usually the best choice," he said. His head dipped down to examine the alien's gear and armor.

"Advanced armor and weaponry, likely equal to or beyond my own times. Poised stance, weapon discipline --trained soldier by the looks of it. You seem the dependable sort, so why you're having trouble is beyond me. I'm Isaac Clarke. You are?"

Delayinder said:
Isaac pondered the alien for a minute, it sounded an awful lot like a human sentiment --to which point he realized that they probably weren't that different.
"I understand where you're coming from. Having someone close to depend on is usually the best choice," he said. His head dipped down to examine the alien's gear and armor.

"Advanced armor and weaponry, likely equal to or beyond my own times. Poised stance, weapon discipline --trained soldier by the looks of it. You seem the dependable sort, so why you're having trouble is beyond me. I'm Isaac Clarke. You are?"
"Garrus Vakarian. I've also used the alias Archangel, but, that's something more of my past to brag about. Also how I got these scars on my face... But, yes, you're correct, I've got a lot of years of experience and weeks of formal training."

Matt was still looking and inspecting the mechanical wonder. "Your home eh?, nice home then" he ran his hands over the metal on his arm. he noticed he had a screw loose and screwed it back in place.

MrDubWubs said:
Woah... Cool lights...
"Why thank you,I practiced it quite a bit."

Jeremiah said:
"So the magic comes from with you? That's certainly amazing. Where I'm from, we draw magic from a well. Some of use can draw more than others, but it never wastes. Although, those who use it certainly do get worn out after a while."

MrDubWubs said:
Yup *agree's with the little girl*
"Can you perform these magics as well, young miss? Oh! How forgetful of me, I haven't told you two my name. My name is Rand Al'Thor, and what about you two little misses?"

TheAlmightyEmperor said:
"So the magic comes from with you? That's certainly amazing. Where I'm from, we draw magic from a well. Some of use can draw more than others, but it never wastes. Although, those who use it certainly do get worn out after a while."

"Can you perform these magics as well, young miss? Oh! How forgetful of me, I haven't told you two my name. My name is Rand Al'Thor, and what about you two little misses?"
"My name's Annie, and this is Tibbers!" She pointed at the shadow bear's head, as he gave Rand a toothy grin and a wave.

TheAlmightyEmperor said:

*raises an eyebrow as I stand up* Im Vi and I am twenty i'll have you know. *smiles*

MattieLee said:
(lol, Matt got distracted and left you Dandy)
Kinzie suddenly got furious and blushed when he called matt her boyfriend, for christ's sake he tried to kill her because the government was getting in his way, haha she won the war of wits in the long run though. She resisted the urge to slap this man and just yelled instead. "HE ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND!!" sounded like she was about to strangle him or something.
Chris chuckled, “Whoa, I didn't mean--

Just as...

Dallas said:
*I opened my eyes, remembering that I had finished talking to Garrus, and went looking for a nice place to rest. I got up from the wooden bench I had been sleeping on, and looked down into the main lobby of the museum, watching all of the survivors talking to each other. I scratched the back of my head, and went to the nearest restroom...and that's when I noticed a small amount of blood that lead into women's restroom...*
If Dallas decided to enter the women's restroom he'd find this: It's a man, mid-40s, giggling incoherently with a signature crimson rash over his face, “Would you fuck me, baby? I'd fuck me.” The Crossed male was loomed over a younger woman, probably 18 or 19, her breast and... private regions have been removed. He sat up, swinging a kitchen knife in his hand, the poor girl's breast listlessly stitched onto the man's chest, her snatch onto his crotch.

He/she ran, knife raised, “GIVE ME A FUCKING BABY. GIVE MEEEEE!

RainbowWave said:
"Does my pale complexion and bloody clothing make me look alright?" Molly gave a small smile, and pointed to the opened room. "Can you help me look for a needle, and something for stitches, my wound keeps bleeding. I also need antibiotics, but I don't think this room will have any." Molly moved to the room, once again searching for the room light switch. After a short 30 seconds, Molly manged to discover the switch, and flick the dim lighting on. "Eh...better then nothing." The light exposed just how bloody her shirt really was, and the red stain only extended down to the tip of Molly's bluejeans.
@RainbowWave

"Sure, I'll help you out as best I can. And I know this might sound odd to you, but I could actually make you a needle now that I think about it," Elsa replied. She was certain she could make a needle of ice that would be unbreakable. Although it probably would have been better to find a real needle instead. Deep down, Elsa was still slightly weary using her powers for something that fine. "If we don't find one, that is. While we're at it, we should see if we can find anything else that's useful like a flashlight in case the lights quit on us."

Saturnice01 said:
"Garrus Vakarian. I've also used the alias Archangel, but, that's something more of my past to brag about. Also how I got these scars on my face... But, yes, you're correct, I've got a lot of years of experience and weeks of formal training."
Isaac nodded. "Garrus then. Ok, well you seem capable, and I have far more experience in survival and outbreak situations than I care to admit. I'm not good at meeting new people or making friends, so I'll be bunt. I think we should work together, and those two back there as well. The one has some... magic abilities the likes of which I have ever seen, and the other has those massive gauntlets and a fearless look in her eye. I'm sure that covers all the basics."

@MrDubWubs @Jeremiah

Bigby decided not to ask the man about did he ate with that thing, but it would probably be uncalled for. Upon hearing the comment from the armoured guy, he looked at Chris. "I highly doubt he has any clue. I think we're all lost around here". He turned back to the big armoured man. "But thanks for the information anyway. Let me know if you get anything on your radio, mister...", he analyzed the man, looking for some sort of identification. His sight landed over the few delta symbols written on the armor. "Mister Triangles". He patted the armor of the man and walked away, towards the alien fellow.

@Deeox2

Akibahara said:
Chris chuckled, “Whoa, I didn't mean--
Just as...

If Dallas decided to enter the women's restroom he'd find this: It's a man, mid-40s, giggling incoherently with a signature crimson rash over his face, “Would you fuck me, baby? I'd fuck me.” The Crossed male was loomed over a younger woman, probably 18 or 19, her breast and... private regions have been removed. He sat up, swinging a kitchen knife in his hand, the poor girl's breast listlessly stitched onto the man's chest, her snatch onto his crotch.

He/she ran, knife raised, “GIVE ME A FUCKING BABY. GIVE MEEEEE!
Kinzie sighed taking a deep breath... anger management, anger management. She nodded "Alright hand it over, doesn't look nearly as complicated as a freaking spaceship or an entire virtual world like Matt created" she was just trying to brag.

Delayinder said:
Isaac nodded. "Garrus then. Ok, well you seem capable, and I have far more experience in survival and outbreak situations than I care to admit. I'm not good at meeting new people or making friends, so I'll be bunt. I think we should work together, and those two back there as well. The one has some... magic abilities the likes of which I have ever seen, and the other has those massive gauntlets and a fearless look in her eye. I'm sure that covers all the basics."
@MrDubWubs @Jeremiah
I nod, "Alright, works for me. So, do we have any kind of plan?"

Jeremiah said:
"My name's Annie, and this is Tibbers!" She pointed at the shadow bear's head, as he gave Rand a toothy grin and a wave.
"Why, it's a pleasure to meet you Annie, and you as well, er, Tibbers."

MrDubWubs said:
*raises an eyebrow as I stand up* Im Vi and I am twenty i'll have you know. *smiles*
((Agh, I don't know why I thought the both of you were young. Serious brain fart, my bad. Also, I haven't played league of Legends, so I;ll use that as my excuse. >.>))

"I apologize, my vision must be bad. My, those are some rather large hands. "

Clementine stumbled slightly on the large suit of armor's shoulder, but held on to his head. She watched as the detective walked away, then peered at the other man who was feeling up the obviously annoyed Delta. "I don't think he likes that." She said, looking at the man, then cocking her head over to see Luke, taking to another man in a yellow suit. She figured he could wait for just a minute, as he was talking. Then she'd call to him.

@Deeox2

@MattieLee

Saturnice01 said:
I nod, "Alright, works for me. So, do we have any kind of plan?"
"Survival is top priority. Whatever this is, there is no getting out of it. Now, I doubt there is a way to stop this outbreak --so the best bet is to get everyone back where they came from. Best case scenario, we figure a way to control the spread in the process. They seem to spread by fluid contact --people like you and I have an advantage with the full armor and closed environments. As a matter of fact you might not be affected at all given your differing biology. That makes us frontliners. We will be the ones likely to go out and return with supplies and other things --this makes us valuable and likely to stay in favor with the others," Isaac explained.

"I frankly don't want to see anyone get hurt, but that doesn't mean the feelings will be mutual. I think we should discuss this with the other two or possibly three if the archaic gentleman wants in," he added.

Isaac may not have been the best with people, but survival was second nature --instinct by now. He understood how to survive, how to fight, and how to keep others that way too.

Dandy is sitting in the middle of the room, on a box by himself.

All alone.

He had a friend.

She got pissed.

Dandy frowns and starts to fall asleep.

(( That's me for tonight, bai. ))

TheAlmightyEmperor said:
((Agh, I don't know why I thought the both of you were young. Serious brain fart, my bad. Also, I haven't played league of Legends, so I;ll use that as my excuse. >.>))

Annie giggled at Rand's mistake, coming to stand beside Vi, hugging one of her large gauntlets. "She's really good at guarding people with them, I know first hand!"

Matt looked to Clementine. "I just wanted to get a closer look..." he really wished he was back in the simulation now... oh well they were stuck here. He also heard Kinzie screaming at Chris which made him chuckle darkly "You wish..."

TheAlmightyEmperor said:

*smiles as I flex the the steampunk contraptions.* Thank you. I made them myself.

I nod and say, "That's a damn good strategy if I ever heard one, and you're right, mostly. Fluid contact with these crossed, though it probably won't make me one of them, can provoke an allergic reaction and either kill me, or make me very ill. But, I can handle taking the brunt of it all, though, I honestly prefer things at a range. Either way, we don't seem to have many options, so, I'll stick with that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back