[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Xibilation said:
(She was in the museum, only like lost in the maze of exhibits and up the upper floors)
// Oh alright

He turned his attention to the

Atarf said:
Katniss blushes, as the 'Seargent' plants a kiss on her extended hand admiring his 'charm'..
"So, eh' what's going on? Are we moving out..Or..?" - Katniss ponders, thinking of wether to introduce Ellie - or to even start a conversation with the 'Seargent'..

She pauses stroking her braid, staring intently at him.

"How did, you end up here then" - She gigles realising how dire their situation really is.

Katniss glances down towards Ellie, who is postined by her side..

"This is, Ellie." - Katniss would reach down to squeeze her hand.

@Leo Barnes @JayJay
"Yeah, I know. We met awhile ago after a snall incident... But it's handled. As to how I ended up here... Well, Las Vegas was calling in for reinforcements, police wise. I and some state troopers came in to reinforce and well... Here I am. Trying to keep order."

SirDerpingtonIV said:
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHA!" he giggled, a perfect imitation of a crossed.
// I can so imagine what the Spy sounds like when he laughs like that.

Elondora said:
The explosion snapped her out of her sorrow. Wynne looked around. She was trapped inside of the bullet-ridden bus. She didn't know when they stopped spinning, but she stayed down, clutching her staff, looking around her. Quickly she ordered herself to heal the bus, but there was not much she can do. Gold shot out of her staff, weaving it's way into a beautiful magic circle beneath then. She sighed and released all of that energy to heal the people on the bus. They would all, at least, survive.

Slowly she started making her way toward the door. She had to get to the other bus.
You're right, she did. As Wynne popped out the front door, two females, approximately 19 years of age, Korean, definitely twins, giggled, two machetes in their hands, "We luv you long time!" FWOOM! Simultaneously, they both swung down, straight toward Wynne's shoulders!

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]// Oh alright
He turned his attention to the

"Yeah, I know. We met awhile ago after a snall incident... But it's handled. As to how I ended up here... Well, Las Vegas was calling in for reinforcements, police wise. I and some state troopers came in to reinforce and well... Here I am. Trying to keep order."

[/QUOTE]
wait, dafuq are you doing.

Akibahara said:
The explosion detonated, rocking the rear of Bus #1 on it's side. Whatever the Crossed had was pretty fuckin' heavy duty. FWOOOOOM! Just as... an RPG shot from an overpass above, the same fuckin' one that downed the other bus.
Another RPG, he had to go; Emiya's eyes scanned the smoke trail from the rocket backwards; there. He pulled the WA2000 and brought it up; using the side -mounted night scope to aim. The crosshairs maneuvered themselves over the Crossed individual's head, Emiya breathed in and held it in. His forefinger squeezed the trigger; a slight puff, like a man exhaling, was all the noise the silenced weapon exuded. The man fell, a new emblem replacing the cross he once held on his face. Emiya switched targets, finding the other RPG-armed Crossed and performed the same for him; he fell.

Emiya replaced the sniper on his back and repulled the Calico, he held his figure down as much as possible and snuck along the ditch towards the powerhouse.

Akibahara said:
The Crossed held a revolver in tow, "Hrrrn?" He paused, eyes scanning the large stream of water for the Little Mermaid, "Come out, come out wherever you are. I just wanna fuck your holes! Hnnh, hnnh, hnnh..."
As soon as Ariel had hit the water, she had felt ten times better. Her tail had formed, her side was healing, the skin binding together, and she knew the water would heal her. Her dress- the pesky thing- she'd ripped off of her body, slapped a dead clam on her nipples, and boom, she was a mermaid again.

She relished in the feeling as her headache cleared and she felt like a 5 hour energy had been taken into immediate action. She looked up though the murky water, and saw the red flames. While she was still safe, she needed to help people. She knew that. Yet, for some reason she just wanted to stay in the water.... Stay.....

[QUOTE="The Golden Witch]

"Alright we are not staying here! I'll give you people a choice! Either we abandon Bus #2, regroup in a safer place and try again, or some of us go out there, like Annie just now did and try to get as many as possible into this Bus, WITHIN 2 MINUTES!"

She yelled at the people in her Bus, seeing how they would decide, since this wasn't the time to dilly dally right now.

[/QUOTE]
"Awwww..." She hopped up the side window and looked at the driver from outside the bus. "But I wanna stay and kill people!" She sounded almost whiny about it.

Akibahara said:
A Crossed male, a teenager, approached Mikasa... he... had a staggering appearance that resembled Erin. Strikingly so. He giggled, 12-guage shotgun jiggling in his hands, "Wanna get fucked, bitch?" BOOOOM! He fired a buckshot towards Mikasa's midsection....
Mikasa stopped dead in her tracks once she saw the crossed teen. It couldn't be..."E-Eren...?" She was shocked to find him here, of all places.

Once he fired a buckshot at her, she realized it was just another one of the crossed. She dodged the attack but the shot still hit her slightly. She had been given false hope...this made her feel even worse. Her shocked face turned to anger.

tumblr_mpw5rtwuPG1qkw2uho2_400.gif

"Y-you bastard..." She muttered. She used her blade and swiftly sliced the head of the look-a-like off. She didn't want to see it's face anymore. It was the face of false hope.

Verite said:
Body is getting tired. Flash Run is taking a toll, even with only moving a minimal amount of space. Need to find a place to hide and recover from there.

Quickly scanning his environment, he began sprinting towards a small ditch, performing something of a combat roll towards it once he got close enough. Laying there, he began to realize he was panting at an accelerated rate. His breathing was so ragged he could throw up. His body was pushed to its limits, and it hadn't even been five minutes.
As Wynne's feet hit the ground running, the chaos that engulfed her was too much to focus on. She focused on the first person she saw, throwing a gold spell of healing at him, reviving him as much as she good before she kept running toward the other bus. She could see the blood on the pavement, and she heard the vulgar grunts of the Crossed as they began to run towards these survivors. She summoned a powerful shot of magic and threw a green earthquake bolt at the swarm. Five of them fell, clawing at the ground. It would only last a few seconds, but if she did it in intermittent waves, she might be able to hold them back long enough for the others to fight. She'd have to try.

[QUOTE="Hatty Hattington]As Hatty Layed face First upon the Cold Ground, He soon Lifted his head To notice Dandy, with a Crossed boy Pounced up on Dandy's Sholders, Hatty Stood up and Called out to Dandy.
"Dear friend! Are you in quite the Spot of Bother currently right now? And Do you wish for me to take action?"

Hatty Asked, Oblivious to the Danger that Dandy is in.

[/QUOTE]
"Blargle!" A man side-stepped Hatty, well, a fucking giant, I guess one could say. He was 6'6'', 300 lb of muscle, and swung a massive-ass first toward the poor blockhead. God, he wouldn't be easy to take down!

JayJay said:
// I can so imagine what the Spy sounds like when he laughs like that.
(He actually snorts when he laughs) Spy went visible again, hiding behind another rock. He reloaded his gun with one hand, his knife in the other. A Crossed female, a midget, 4'1, with long, bloodstained brown hair, charged at him, cackling, "I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT! SHORT AND SPOUT! HERE'S MY KNIFE, AND I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR CORPSE!" Spy turned, knife in hand. She lunged at him with her knife, but he stepped to the side, and plunged his own blade into her spine. She fell, tumbling down the hill, squirting blood.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Tatsunohi]Ryuuko, her head still spinning from the bus rolling over, kicked open q nearby window almost off its hunges and climbed out, pulling the silver case right after her. She heard Emiya yell for everyone to get out and wasted no time in jumping off the bus and pulled out her sword. There was a loud boom and the area was covered in smoke. Ryuuko blindly ran dodging and slicing at any Crossed who came too close. In the smoke she spotted a figure and was prepared to kill when the figure came into full view, a guy named Dandy fighing off sone child. There was a pop and the chikd was dead falling off Dandy, curtesy of the Ellie.
"Dandy you okay?"

[/QUOTE]
Well, he was, you aren't. In what appeared to be a moment, four Crossed sporting handguns fired a volley of rounds toward Yuuki, attempting to riddle her body just before she reached Dandy.

Shit. Shit, fucking shit, what the fuck happened!? He awoke from one of the busses, luckily all his items were intact as he sighed and woke up, cocking his shotgun lazily before turning the flashlight. A grizzly sight was show: Contreras, LeBlanc, and Johnson were dead, bullet holes and stab punctures show on them. He walked down and saw the Dam, yelling out "Hello!?"

Akibahara said:
You're right, she did. As Wynne popped out the front door, two females, approximately 19 years of age, Korean, definitely twins, giggled, two machetes in their hands, "We luv you long time!" FWOOM! Simultaneously, they both swung down, straight toward Wynne's shoulders!
Before she could continue, Wynne was knocked to the ground. The girls stood over her. She swung her staff, using it's momentum to pull herself up, then as quickly as she could she shot a bolt of arcane magic at one, and swung her staff to knock the other over the head. She had to find someone with enough power to fight. She scrambled backward, and began to run.

Jeremiah said:
"Awwww..." She hopped up the side window and looked at the driver from outside the bus. "But I wanna stay and kill people!" She sounded almost whiny about it.
"We are outnumbered, and unless you want some of your friends here to die a gruesome death, I'd suggest coming back with a new plan of attack~"

Jeremiah said:
"Because the stupid people on the bus behind us got blown up!" With that she stuck her tongue out at those already crowding out of the second bus, then grabbing the mummy's arm and pulling him out with her as she jumped out the back. "C'mon Amumu! It's time to kill!" The mummy, now named Amumu, gasped as he was pulled from the bus, though landed on his feet and vigilantly followed beside Annie as she skipped past the first bus. Was Annie still humming? Yes. Yes she was. This was nothing more than a normal weekend for her. Sweet, sweet, carnage!
Sweet carnage, indeed. Oh, look, a new batch of Crossed. How much: 50. Did you hear that? 50 of those motherfuckers. They leapt into action, sporting an assortment of firearms, explosives, and even a crossbow... somehow. In a deafening thunder of firearms discharging, they literally plowed toward Annie and Tibbers. It's curious if he could take such a punishment.

[QUOTE="Flaming Centurion]
"Now, we shoot the bastards remaining!"
Dandy blindly fires his ray gun into the direction of the Crossed.

[/QUOTE]
One of the Crossed falls over, his head exploding in a shower of meat confetti. In return, a Crossed totting a flamethrower approached the group, spraying a line of fire toward Dandy. No matter if he dodged it or not, the tree he stood by burned in a scorching blaze within mere moments, "HA HA HA! FIRE IS GOOD! FIRE IS FRIEND!"

Claire shot awake as the sounds of huge explosion from somewhere behind her, a storm of gunfire all around her, and finally a second, not as small explosion rocked the side of the bus she had dozed off in. " WHAT THE FUCK!? " Claire shouted as she rolled out of her seat, drawing her weapon as she looked through the windows, now she doesn't curse often, but she realized quickly it was well justified with the sight she had been 'awarded with'. The second bus was overturned behind hers, most, if not all of the group of survivors were outside fighting with the cross, but worst among all, is she couldn't find Chris, more so, she didn't see him among the group of people fighting. " M-maybe he's just out of sight Claire.. right? " She thought to herself, quickly turning to her side to kick the back door to her bus open, hopping onto the ground drawing her M-9 and firing off a few rounds in the direction of a few distant crossed, suddenly noticing that she was between Dandy, that Blockhead thing, and a giant motherfucking Crossed, but not only that, Dandy had seemingly angered a fucking firestorm as it shot out towards the tree he was standing by behind the bus, having to jump to the side to avoid getting torched alive.

Akibahara said:
Rata-tat-tat-tat! Eight Crossed males, all sporting M4 Carbines approached Dallas, giggling as the rounds zoomed past his ears, tearing pretty fuckin' large holes into his barricade...
"Ah shit, that's fantastic!" *I yelled, while trying to stay lower to the ground. First I lose my gun, and now this... I looked around for anything I could use. That's when my hand touched a spherical object on my belt. A grenade! I should have remembered that I was able to at least smuggle one grenade through airport security back in D.C. I unhooked the grenade from my belt, I took a close look at it, to figure out where the pin was.*

Frag_grenades.png

*I pulled the pin on the grenade, and counted to three... "One...two...three!" I yelled, then tossing the tennis ball sized grenade at the eight Crossed men. The grenade exploded, causing bits of shrapnel to fly in different directions.*

Last edited by a moderator:
With his revolver reloaded, Spy shedded his disguise, coming back out again from behind the rock, he shouted, and 4 Crossed shooting down at the others turned, charging at him, firing their weapons. He fired his revolver, the bullet going through one Crossed's eye. He rolled, dodging the bullets being fired at him, before going invisisble. "WHERE THE SUIT GO! I WANNA JIZZ ALL OVER THAT FANCY SUIT!" One of the Crossed shouted, looking for him. He turned up behind them, going visible, "Right behind you," he discharged his magnum 3 times, killing all three of the as they turned to fight him.

Verite said:
Quickly scanning his environment, he began sprinting towards a small ditch, performing something of a combat roll towards it once he got close enough. Laying there, he began to realize he was panting at an accelerated rate. His breathing was so ragged he could throw up. His body was pushed to its limits, and it hadn't even been five minutes.
Heh, heh, heh... you're right. The Crossed didn't notice you, until you stepped into a ditch. Four men slowly approached you, all dressed in military garb, probably former BSAA turned Crossed, blindly firing stray 5.56 rounds into your ditch, "Come out and plaaaaay~ fuck boy! We don't want to hurt you, we just want your holes!"

Ellie immediately saw the Crossed with the flamethrower, it was sort of hard to miss.

She whispered a curse to herself, realizing there was no way she could fight all of them, especially not with the few people who were conscious.

Her eyes fell upon bus #1. It was quite far away, and she would have to go through a number of Crossed.

It's the only way out... I have to make it there...

She took another deep breath, put her revolver in her backpack, her backpack on her back.

She then stood up and started sprinting toward the bus, trying not to pay attention to the dangers around her.

Hatty Held on to his butt as He Evaded the large Crossed Fist heading towards Hatty.

"Oh, Butt Salad!!"

Hatty Exclaimed whilst Fleeing away from the Crossed, and Soon came across Mikasa, Pouncing and Clinging on her Leg.

"Quick, Newly Found friend! Run like the Wind Like you just Ate Ice cream with Ghost Pepper Sauce on it! See..." He said with a Quirky Voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back