[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Dallas said:
*I scratched the side of my head, and sighed... Great, now we have aliens? Like the Crossed freaks weren't bad enough. At least this fellow seems friendly. "Well, for an alien, you seem pretty friendly." I said with a smirk.*
I raise an eyebrow. "What, expect me to pull one of these guns and go nuts? Not a chance. Honestly I'd like to get back to Earth, that is, the one I was on before I wound up here. Let's just say it's going through a lot of hell too, just of a different sort." I check the mini-fabricator of my omni-tool, making sure it's stocked with Omni-Gel. If not, I begin collecting bits of concrete, metal, and ceramics as best I can.

RainbowWave said:
Molly awoke in a cold sweat, and her wound hurt like hell. 'Ohhh...How long how I been out?' sitting up, Molly could tell her wound was much worse then she expected, it hurt just to sit. 'At least theirs no walkers....only crazed people.' Grabbing onto a small concert ledge, Molly pulled herself to her feet. Placing her hand over her wound, Molly tried to stop the intense bleeding.
"Hello!? Is there a doctor here?!, I need help..." yelled Molly, hoping someone would hear.
@RainbowWave

"You've only been out for a few minutes," Elsa replied to Molly, resting her head on her knees again. She watched as Chris came over to help Molly out, relieved. "I can help with any swelling, I'm afraid healing wounds isn't my specialty. Don't lose hope yet though." But if there was someone around like the man who had made fire, maybe there was someone around who could heal as well.

LunarDiscord said:
" I'll manage Chris... Just a bit more than I was expecting to get into.. " She replied, managing a warm smile up at Chris, despite everything, she was glad to have her brother along side her. Her attention then was also drawn to the small girl who had called out, she leaned forward in her chair rather than getting up out of it, not really wanting to get involved with anyone else just yet.
Chris nodded, returning the smile just as...

RainbowWave said:
"A crazy bitch cut me with an ax!" Molly eyes shut close as she spoke, as if she was fighting for her life. Shooing her eyes open, Molly laughed, and shot the man a small smile.
"Tell me, am I going to die?"
Shit...” He shook his head, bending down as he began examining the laceration: How deep was it? Any sign of immediate infection? Or perhaps it bled a bit -too- much.

I look over to the wound girl, Molly, and quickly walk over, inspecting the wound over Chris' shoulder. "Hey, I have something that can help that," I say, getting an application of Medi-Gel ready.

The woman had fine red hair that shone bright against her pale white skin. Lann watched her curiously as she sauntered over to him, a playful smirk dancing on her red lips. "I have no time for your games Marra," Lann said, averting his gaze. The red head simply took the seat next to him and twirled strands of her curly hair. "I wish for a heir. I gave you Casterly Rock; it is your duty to offer something in return." An irritated sigh escaped Lann's lips. He should have finished her when he had the chance, but she has something vital that he might someday need. Patience, that is all he's got. The Casterlys were not known for being patient, and he had used that to his advantage. Planting another brother's gold into another's domain, that is all it took to bring them down. And how else could he have done it without sweet little Marra, the Princess of Lord Casterly. "I need to go somewhere sweet one. I need you to wait for me." Marra nodded and bowed her head in obedience. "And after that? Will you fulfill your promise?" "I always pay my debts don't I? And you know it better than anyone." With that, Lann the Clever left with only his steed and and the sun in his hair. "Love, everyone falls for it," he whispered quietly to himself while a shadow of a smile appeared on his lips.

--

Darkness. That's all that he could see. The back of his head was throbbing, and it felt as if a blunt edge of a blade is hacking back and forth, back and forth without falter. Groaning in pain, Lann opened his eyes and found himself in the most curious of circumstances. He thought he had been abducted, but that was not the case. It appears as if he had gone somewhere far and different in only a matter of minutes. He was urging Midnight to go faster on his gallop one moment and the next here he is in a dark, closed room wide enough for hundreds to fit in. Glowing lights in different colours illuminated the curious scene. Men with crosses drawn upon their faces were savagely murdering and violating those who bear no crosses. Lann couldn't help but to laugh at the violence. These fucking idiots, he thought, laughing. He sat down on the nearest seat, trying to come up with an explanation as to how he ever got into this godforsaken place. His fingers traced along the blood soaked coffee table on his right, blood dripping slowly upon the crimson floor as he touched them. He wondered if the "crossed" would ignore him if he drew one on himself. Before he could contemplate further, one of the crossed made his damnable way towards him. Oh don't you dare fuck with me.

--

That was how they found him. Bloody, a bit injured, and with his thumbs pressed deep into the crossed's eye socket. The man's eyeballs were found in a unidentifiable mush. He was labeled as one of the "survivors," although he wasn't sure if he could call himself that. He'd been in the place for only a couple of minutes, or hours? He wasn't sure. He and the others were then led to somewhere else. Cleaner and crossed-free than the one he had "been" into. “Enjoy the calm, folks. I guarantee it won't last for long.” Lann simply shrugged and took a seat on the floor, closing his eyes. He was done with everything for today, one more event of fighting and the stink of blood and alcohol, and he would definitely snap.

RainbowWave said:
Molly awoke in a cold sweat, and her wound hurt like hell. 'Ohhh...How long how I been out?' sitting up, Molly could tell her wound was much worse then she expected, it hurt just to sit. 'At least theirs no walkers....only crazed people.' Grabbing onto a small concert ledge, Molly pulled herself to her feet. Placing her hand over her wound, Molly tried to stop the intense bleeding.
"Hello!? Is there a doctor here?!, I need help..." yelled Molly, hoping someone would hear.
"Here! I'm here." Wynne said, running towards the scream. Her footsteps echoed off the tall ceilings

Akibahara said:
Chris Redfield's eyes scanned the foyer: What the hell? I swear, none of these people are normal, well, in a humanistic sense, that is. He hoisted his G36 rifle over his shoulder, heavy boots tapping against the marble interior with a loud 'clomp, clomp, clomp'... as a hand pressed against Claire's shoulder, a small, yet friendly smile graced his soldier-like demeanor, “Claire, about what you saw back there... are you okay?
"Ma'am, what's going on?" Chris paused, eyes scanning the girl for bites, scratches, something capable of causing immediate infection.
Wynne ran toward the scream of the little girl, her footsteps echoing of the walls around her. She turned and saw a little girl covered in blood, her face pale. A man is stooped over her.

"I can help," she said more sharply than she intended. She ran to the girl kneeling beside her. She places her hands together feeling the warmth of the magic run through them, and then closing her eyes placed them on the girl's head, allowing the healing to flow forth into her. Soon she could feel her breath even, and watched as her color returned to her. She was vaguely aware of more injury, but for the moment the little girl is passed the danger.

Wynne opened her eyes, and looked to observe her patient. She smiled a wrinkly smile and sat down to rest next to her and regain a bit of magic strength.

"How does that feel?"

It was a sunny day across Valoran, people across Piltover enjoying their sandy beaches, the people of Zaun still holed up in their filthy holes practicing foul magics and crazy experiments, while the people of Demacia were demonstrating their knightly skills through duels and jousts. But Annie was called in by the League of Legends to a secret location, deep underground into a large mana crystal deposit. As Annie skipped ever cheerfully up to the assembled group of ghostly summoners awaiting her, only one turned to face and greet her.

"Greetings, Annie Hastur, we sincerely apologize for requesting your presence." The bearded summoner spoke with a polite bow.

Annie quickly replied with a cute giggle. "It's fine summoner-person!"

The summoner smiled, but some sort of hesitation washed over him as he directed the girl to his side around the circle of summoners. "I am glad to see you are still as vibrant as ever Annie, but we have a very important task for you today."

"Oooooh, do I have to find some ancient artifact? Burn some dangerous plants?" She kept rattling on about various missions, it wouldn't be important to list them all.

The summoner simply shook his head after she had finished. At the middle of the summoner circle, a blue orb of mana materialized, and slowly morphed into a globe of Earth. "Our summoners have sensed an immense magical and biological disturbance in a dimension not too far from ours. It's been acting as a vacuum, sucking up people from many other worlds. Some of them being other champions from the League, like you."

Annie very quickly turned distressed. "Oh no! We have to get them back!"

The summoner nodded, now looking down at her a tad sorrowfully. "Not "we", per se...but, you." Annie looked up at the summoner with a raised brow, holding her teddy bear Tibbers close to her heart. "Me and the other summoners were deciding on which champion to send for help. You were the best pick, with your skills in pyromancy, and how purely sweet your intentions are." He went to one knee and brought his ghostly hand across the girl's cheek. "We all know you'll bring both champions back safely."

By this point, Annie was very silent, looked just as worried as the summoner, so he continued to lead her on. "But be wary, we have found the source of the biological disturbance as well, it is a virus." The mana globe soon morphed into a face of one of the Crossed, various teeth missing, a tongue gone, and the signature rash. "It infects the person's brain, driving them to do heinous and unspeakable acts; even worse than those found inside Zaun. If you find any man or woman with this rash, a red cross upon their face, do not hesitate to incinerate them on the spot. They will stop at nothing to maim, kill, or rape you."

The bearded summoner then brought Annie to the centre of the circle, as the orb of mana quickly enveloped the girl and her Tibbers. The summoners soon began chanting, though the bearded one still spoke. "We do not know where our spell will take you into their world, but hopefully it will lead you to the other champions."

And then, in a blink, Annie was thrown into the apocalyptic world, though she found comfort in seeing the various fires across Vegas.

<AFTER PROLOGUE, INSIDE MUSEUM>

The Dark Child sat upon a small stool, swaying her head around as she hummed, looking through the various others. Many humans, even another little girl, and some alien. She only took real notice to one of them; Vi. Her giant Hextech Fists made it easy to spot her.

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6848-rainbowwave/ said:
@RainbowWave[/URL]
"You've only been out for a few minutes," Elsa replied to Molly, resting her head on her knees again. She watched as Chris came over to help Molly out, relieved. "I can help with any swelling, I'm afraid healing wounds isn't my specialty. Don't lose hope yet though." But if there was someone around like the man who had made fire, maybe there was someone around who could heal as well.
"Only a few minutes?" Molly laughed again, this time her face holding a larger smile. "Back where i come from, A few minutes would mean your death." Molly moved her dark green eyes to the girl, seeing her staining beauty. The girl had bleach blonde hair, and wore a amazing colored dress.

"My names Molly, I'm from Georgia. How about you?" Molly was ready to stand before the man spoke.

Akibahara said:
Chris nodded, returning the smile just as...
Shit...” He shook his head, bending down as he began examining the laceration: How deep was it? Any sign of immediate infection? Or perhaps it bled a bit -too- much.
"What are those....things?" asked Molly her voice full of anger, and a touch of fear.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Cursed? She's not Aes Sedai. She probably doesn't know too much about her powers, perhaps I can teach her? Rand thought, not knowing that she couldn't touch the source and her powers were completely different. "Well, I wouldn't call it a curse anymore, now that I've cleansed Saidin. Unfortunately, I can't touch the source anymore. I'm not sure how I can weave without touching the source, but I somehow can. I can see by the confused look on your face you have no idea what I'm saying, haha. Well, you are not cursed. It is a gift to be able to touch Saidar, I've only briefly held Saidar, only knowing how to dominate Saidin, but I can teach you to guide Saidar to some extant. You'l be able to do much more than freeze," Rand said, gesturing into the air as a sword suddenly appeared. It looked as if it was carved from glass and was very intricately made. "I've just created a sword from air. You'll be able to do such things once I teach you. But for now, we should help the others. As those who have power, it is our responsibility to assist those who don't... I'm Rand by the way, and what would your name be?"

(Ack!, so late!)

3 days before

The Saints were at their best. The Boss had just defeated Zinyak and now they were seemingly undefeatable, nothing could stop this street gang, thank god Kinzie had managed to save everyone before the world was destroyed. Matt and Kinzie were in the simulation when things started to go horribly wrong. The world was glitching horribly and it seemed that time was... reversing itself perhaps? The boss had thought Matt and Kinzie had figured out the mechanics of this and had no clue what the hell was going on. "Kinzie, do you have any idea what the hell's going on here?!" Matt never saw the system do anything like this before and Kinzie looked like she was struggling to know either. "I think were somehow getting pulled out of the simulation, I'm trying to figure it out myself" who the hell could be in the system? Zinyak was dead and only Matt and Kinzie knew how to work it other than him. Suddenly there was a bright flash and then they were out of the simulation. Matt and Kinzie at least "Where's the boss?" of course Matt always freaked out easier than Kinzie did. "I don't know we got pulled into some kind of altered universe... were not in steelport but this is definitely earth" well there she went pointing out the obvious. Matt sighed, great now he was alone with agent Kensington he may have been on her side now but he still didn't agree with her a lot of the time, they were two very different types of people, Kinzie was downright scary at times and Matt quite frankly couldn't scare anyone. He was just some geeky goth guy who happened to run into Killbane. "Well, whatever I guess were stuck here until we figure out what happened back there... I just hope the boss is okay"

On the day of the incident

How in the world did they end up in this situation? Now they were in some museum full of people, some weren't even human... whatever they had dealt with freakish hulk looking guys, murderous pimps and gimps, aliens and anything you could think of this was normal to them. Matt and Kinzie stuck together despite their intellectual differences and all Matt did was talk about Nyteblade this and that and how he wished he was a vampire. Quite frankly she could care less "Will you just shut up already Miller?, I have better things to do" she really didn't she had no technology with her so she was bored out of her freaking mind, she needed a laptop or a iphone or something at least. Matt was going through the same withdrawal. Not to mention they only had some low rate guns... they needed to upgrade.

Saturnice01 said:
I raise an eyebrow. "What, expect me to pull one of these guns and go nuts? Not a chance. Honestly I'd like to get back to Earth, that is, the one I was on before I wound up here. Let's just say it's going through a lot of hell too, just of a different sort." I check the mini-fabricator of my omni-tool, making sure it's stocked with Omni-Gel. If not, I begin collecting bits of concrete, metal, and ceramics as best I can.
"At least we have something in common, both of our homes are going to hell." *I said, while looking back at his wrist computer, while still trying to figure out how he uses it. "How do you use that thing anyway?" I said while pointing at it.*

It wasn't supposed to be like this. Nothing added up. Nothing made sense. It was all so illogical! He could have sworn he was perfectly comfortable in his bed in the Tohno Mansion located in Misaki Town, Japan, after a long day at his normal school, talking to his normal friends and whatnot. So why in the bloody hell was he in a museum?! God knows where this was. For all he knew, he could be in America, on the other side of the entire planet! Being so far away from home so suddenly was bad on its own, but to top it off, he was surrounded by different and one might even say bizarre people, hiding from what seemed like sadistic killers! How did he even get himself in this damned mess?

The young Japanese boy, 17-year old Shiki Tohno, did his best to recall what had happened that led him to this point. He didn't even remember waking up. He only remembered going to sleep last night, and then suddenly "awakening" in this godforsaken place in the middle of fire and chaos. Not even being given time to process where he was, he was immediately assaulted by the horrible sight of a grinning man with a cross-shaped rash on his face viciously attacking a woman. Given by the way that the woman yelled, it seemed like they were spouses. The scene went something along the lines of...

"Gerald, stop! This isn't like you! Please stop! Gerald!!" The woman pleaded. She looked like a forty-something year old American woman who was fairly wealthy, given her chubby figure, exquisite dress, and expensive jewelry all around her. She did her best to resist the man who seemed to be her husband, but it was no use.

Without mercy, like a savage beast, the man took a butcher knife and brutally killed his presumable wife, repeatedly bringing the knife down onto her head, most likely utterly destroying the brain in the process. Without hesitation, the man chuckled madly, ripping apart the woman's dress at the chest and licked his lips, as if he were planning to...

But no. That was a dead body. That was wrong. He can't just do that. That was wrong. THAT WAS WRONG. THAT WAS WRONG!! WRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRO--

Snapping himself back to reality, Shiki began to try to calm himself down, covering his mouth as if to prevent himself from barfing. The man didn't notice Shiki watching, so like any other normal person, he panicked and immediately fled, millions of thoughts scrambling in his mind as it did its best to process everything he had seen, while at the same time, trying to decipher what exactly was going on, but of course, in the panic he was in at the time, that utterly failed, but now, he was safe. At least, he hoped he was safe. Most of these people looked rather shady and/or bizarre.

Damn, what I wouldn't give for a glass of water, he sighed in frustration to himself, I'm guessing that pinching myself won't wake me up from this nightmare.

Sitting against a column in the museum, Shiki deeply sighed, unaware of how pale he was. He felt sick to his stomach just remembering that awful event. It was so engraved in his mind that everything that had happened afterwards was practically a blur. He didn't really remember the specifics of how he even ended up in this here museum, but all he knew was that he was here and that was that for now. Holding his stomach, he took several deep breaths. It was then that he realized he was dressed in his blue school uniform for some odd reason. How he came to be dressed like this was as much a mystery as how he even got here in the first place. Oh, well. At least he was properly protected with his glasses, the Mystic Eye Killers, so his brain wouldn't give in roughly ten minutes in. And if it needed to be used, he had his trusty knife, Nanatsu-Yoru, also known as Seven Nights, with him, and combined with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception covered by his magical glasses, he could protect himself from anyone who dared to attack him. But these people... some were outright bizarre looking, and even intimidated him. And he thought Nrvnsqr Chaos was weird.

Oh, well. Shiki still needed to compose himself. If someone were to approach him and try to start up a conversation, he only hoped that he wouldn't yelp in surprise and make a complete ass out of himself like he tended to.

@SuperChocoMilk. Spy looked, up looking over at the man who'd addressed him, "No. I am not one of the 'crazies'." He said, with a French accent, glaring at the guy. "If I was, I would've killed you already." He stated. He continued looking around him. Half of the people here looked like civilians. And then, even less looked capable of putting up a fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremiah said:
It was a sunny day across Valoran, people across Piltover enjoying their sandy beaches, the people of Zaun still holed up in their filthy holes practicing foul magics and crazy experiments, while the people of Demacia were demonstrating their knightly skills through duels and jousts. But Annie was called in by the League of Legends to a secret location, deep underground into a large mana crystal deposit. As Annie skipped ever cheerfully up to the assembled group of ghostly summoners awaiting her, only one turned to face and greet her.
"Greetings, Annie Hastur, we sincerely apologize for requesting your presence." The bearded summoner spoke with a polite bow.

Annie quickly replied with a cute giggle. "It's fine summoner-person!"

The summoner smiled, but some sort of hesitation washed over him as he directed the girl to his side around the circle of summoners. "I am glad to see you are still as vibrant as ever Annie, but we have a very important task for you today."

"Oooooh, do I have to find some ancient artifact? Burn some dangerous plants?" She kept rattling on about various missions, it wouldn't be important to list them all.

The summoner simply shook his head after she had finished. At the middle of the summoner circle, a blue orb of mana materialized, and slowly morphed into a globe of Earth. "Our summoners have sensed an immense magical and biological disturbance in a dimension not too far from ours. It's been acting as a vacuum, sucking up people from many other worlds. Some of them being other champions from the League, like you."

Annie very quickly turned distressed. "Oh no! We have to get them back!"

The summoner nodded, now looking down at her a tad sorrowfully. "Not "we", per se...but, you." Annie looked up at the summoner with a raised brow, holding her teddy bear Tibbers close to her heart. "Me and the other summoners were deciding on which champion to send for help. You were the best pick, with your skills in pyromancy, and how purely sweet your intentions are." He went to one knee and brought his ghostly hand across the girl's cheek. "We all know you'll bring both champions back safely."

By this point, Annie was very silent, looked just as worried as the summoner, so he continued to lead her on. "But be wary, we have found the source of the biological disturbance as well, it is a virus." The mana globe soon morphed into a face of one of the Crossed, various teeth missing, a tongue gone, and the signature rash. "It infects the person's brain, driving them to do heinous and unspeakable acts; even worse than those found inside Zaun. If you find any man or woman with this rash, a red cross upon their face, do not hesitate to incinerate them on the spot. They will stop at nothing to maim, kill, or rape you."

The bearded summoner then brought Annie to the centre of the circle, as the orb of mana quickly enveloped the girl and her Tibbers. The summoners soon began chanting, though the bearded one still spoke. "We do not know where our spell will take you into their world, but hopefully it will lead you to the other champions."

And then, in a blink, Annie was thrown into the apocalyptic world, though she found comfort in seeing the various fires across Vegas.

<AFTER PROLOGUE, INSIDE MUSEUM>

The Dark Child sat upon a small stool, swaying her head around as she hummed, looking through the various others. Many humans, even another little girl, and some alien. She only took real notice to one of them; Vi. Her giant Hextech Fists made it easy to spot her.
Ugh... *with no one coming to visit her, Vi stands up and stretches looking around. I end up noticing the little red/pink headed girl. A smile quickly takes my face* Finally! * I walk over to her* Some one I know.

Bigby let go of the rest of smoke inside his mouth and then looked at his cigarette. It was almost finished. He looked at the attempt that Dandy made on smoking. "Nice, isn't it?". He was starting to get worried with the wounded girl now. He had seen Doctor Swineheart many times now to know enough about cut wounds. He approached her and the other people nearby, while making a sign for Dandy to follow him. He turned towards the man who looked like from an assault-recon group from the government along with the woman he was with. "You guys are military, right? Don't you have medkits? I could do some bad stitches on her". Before he could ask more, a "thing" came from behind, giving the military man a weird gel. He didn't smelled like a man, but didn't smelled like a fable either. A woman approached and touched the girl, making the wound disappear. A witch? "Okay, what exactly are you people?"

@Flaming Centurion @Akibahara @Saturnice01 @Elondora

Clementine peered through the crowd where a gathering of people were, and she walked past a few more, looking at where they were.

Holy shit.

Clementine nearly swore out loud, as she looked down at Molly, who was being helped by a group of people. She seemed to have a gash in her arm, where a bit of blood was leaking from her side. "Is she going to be okay?" Clementine asked to the nearest figure, who seemed to know what they were doing. The female cop, who it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Annie hopped from her stool, waving happily at Vi, hoping she could catch the Piltover woman's attention. This was what she was sent here to do after all. "Hey! Vi! Over here! It's Anniiiiiiiiie!~"

Dallas said:
"At least we have something in common, both of our homes are going to hell." *I said, while looking back at his wrist computer, while still trying to figure out how he uses it. "How do you use that thing anyway?" I said while pointing at it.*
I look at my wrist, then back to Dallas. "Oh, my Omni-Tool? Well, it can open the display with my mind, and from there it's like a computer. There's also *other* functions I can control with my mind, like making an Omni-Blade. But, I can use this for communication, fighting, repairing equipment, hacking... all sorts of stuff." 

I then look to Bigby. "I'm Garrus Vakarian, a Turian, that is, an Alien."

Jeremiah said:
Annie hopped from her stool, waving happily at Vi, hoping she could catch the Piltover woman's attention. This was what she was sent here to do after all. "Hey! Vi! Over here! It's Anniiiiiiiiie!~"
*Runs over, detaching the gauntlets, and picks up Annie into a hug* It's so good to see you!

Matt noticed Clementine who was close by and the girl with the gash wound, he'd seen much worse in his days in the deckers alone let alone the saints, a day in the life of the saints was like hell on steroids. "She'll be fine, here" he handed them a first aid kit, he always had it on him for situations like this. It was extremely common to injure yourself, especially when you were as scrawny and weak as he was.

MrDubWubs said:
*Runs over, detaching the gauntlets, and picks up Annie into a hug* It's so good to see you!
Annie quickly returned Vi's tight hug, squeeing with great delight. Her small legs kicked around off the ground excitedly.

"Vi! Heehee! I knew I'd find you here!"

SuperChocoMilk said:
Clementine peered through the crowd where a gathering of people were, and she walked past a few more, looking at where they were.
Holy shit.

Clementine nearly swore out loud, as she looked down at Molly, who was being helped by a group of people. She seemed to have a gash in her arm, where a bit of blood was leaking from her arm. "Is she going to be okay?" Clementine asked to the nearest figure, who seemed to know what they were doing. The female cop, who it was.
Claire turned her head towards the young girl who had posed a question at her, taking a moment to respond, since she only had been observing everything before this, and the child was the first stranger to actually address her. " Oh.. Me? " Claire said out loud at first, almost more to herself than to the girl before continuing. " Uh.. yeah, don't worry about your friend here, my brother will make sure she's taken care of, or rather the elderly woman over here did that for her, although I'm sure the other strangers wouldn't be opposed to helping. " She answered, scratching at her head idly as she looked about the crowd the young girl had attracted around herself. Trying to scoot over towards her brother ever so slightly, not before giving the girl a small smile.

And so there he went, the group of Officers entered the fray of Las Vegas. The "Fantastic" part of the sign now shot and dropped on the floor. The Sheriff departed from the group to help a couple on the floor, crying and bloodied. Now it was just the Troopers and the LAPD cruisers. But then all of them stopped to see a group, three with guns and four others with knives and other small arms. The group of Officer Cruisers huddled closely, before each one of them got out. Leo grabbed from his Remington, the two officers grabbing police grade M4A1's, and the two troopers took out there Remingtons aswell. Leo pointed the Remington, as did the others before he yelled out "California Police, drop the weapons!" The group looked at the huddled Cruisers. They were infront of the Museum of History but the ruckus that was about to happen was going to make a difference with all the guns involved in this shoot out.

"Fuck you!" The group yelled out to the cops, as the ones with Close Quarter weapons began running toward them while the ones with rifles flew into cover. Leo looked at the group, he was apparently the leader now, seeing as he held the chevrons while everyone else held the cutouts. He waited... And Waited... And waited, till the group came close. Time seemed to slow down as he gently squeezed the trigger, closing his eyes as his faced grimace from the recoil of the Remington.

"BWUM!" It went off once as it hit the man square in the chest, finally, the other officers fired at the rest of the group "RATAT, BWUM, ZING, DING!" Chaos insued as the numerous gunshots filled the night, the group falling dead on it's knees as two hit the front bumper of one of the Troopers Cruisers... But where did the others with the guns go?...

"ZING, DING, BAM!" There it came. "Everyone get down!" Leo yelled at the other Officers as everyone came down on there doors, each one trying to find the three riflemen as they found them behind a turned over car about 20 feet infront of them "Targets, 12 o' Clock!" One of the Troopers yelled. Each one of them began firing at the car, the pack of three riflemen yelled in frustration, they threw there guns out and began sprinting toward the officers, one of the men had a pistol, and effectively shot an officer in the shoulder. "BAM!" The bullet flew and dropped the officer and his shotgun down, Leo fired even more before his own Remington gave out, he grabbed the glock and slinged the Remington over his back, firing it at the three men before they gave down with the others. The officers and troopers huddled, a trooper slinging the downed officer over his shoulder as did the other. They stumbled there way to the museum entrance as he looked at the one officer near him. "Contreras" it had on his name tag as he viewed the men infront of him. Leo walked over and looked at Contreras and the men, having deep red gashes on there face. "Who are they, Seargent?"

"Something tells me we're about to find out."

Jeremiah said:
Annie quickly returned Vi's tight hug, squeeing with great delight. Her small legs kicked around off the ground excitedly.
"Vi! Heehee! I knew I'd find you here!"
*holds you outward looking dumbfounded* How did you know exactly? *starts to think she knows a way home faster than I can get there*

RainbowWave said:
"What are those....things?" asked Molly her voice full of anger, and a touch of fear.
I... I don't know. We don't have too much intel on them, or where they came from. All the CDC and Umbrella is aware of is it's infectious and viral by nature. The side-effects include extreme aggression, loss of self-preservation, and I guess there isn't a medical term for 'loss of morality'. Heh.

MattieLee said:
On the day of the incident

How in the world did they end up in this situation? Now they were in some museum full of people, some weren't even human... whatever they had dealt with freakish hulk looking guys, murderous pimps and gimps, aliens and anything you could think of this was normal to them. Matt and Kinzie stuck together despite their intellectual differences and all Matt did was talk about Nyteblade this and that and how he wished he was a vampire. Quite frankly she could care less "Will you just shut up already Miller?, I have better things to do" she really didn't she had no technology with her so she was bored out of her freaking mind, she needed a laptop or a iphone or something at least. Matt was going through the same withdrawal. Not to mention they only had some low rate guns... they needed to upgrade.
If Kinsie searched the main lobby desk, she'd find a fully-charged iPhone 5 with a lewd Hentai background...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back