[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

((Hahaha who says it would have to be in the Frozen world. :P But haha Yeaaah I actually agree with Cressy. At some point it would get boring if it kept going on. ^^; Better to end on a high note than to end later with it getting boring or people losing interest and disappearing. Anyhow, you can always go back and read what was already written here later if you want to. xD

Argh, but anyhow, I think I'm gonna go to bed too. I'll check for the epilogue tomorrow. G'Night everyone! Don't rush Aki to finish it. We want it to be good. ^_^ ))

(( Waaaaait~ before you go: My next Murder RP event will be Sci-Fi themed, would you prefer if it was held in the Mass Effect universe or Star Wars universe? ))

Akibahara said:
(( Waaaaait~ before you go: My next Murder RP event will be Sci-Fi themed, would you prefer if it was held in the Mass Effect universe or Star Wars universe? ))
((Star Wars))

Akibahara said:
Star Wars, definitely.

Akibahara said:
// Mass Effect. No questions. #StarWarsIsTooMainStream4Me

but star wars would be kinda fun too...

Cressy said:

((*A slight glimpse into solaire's future possible life*))

Life #1

Solaire would sit on his throne doing daily works, after a few years of poking into Elsa and having her pop babies out like a fucking machine gun, he took his King work as seriously as he could, well. If a king meant anything in a Disney Universe that is.

A servant quickly brings to small children into the throne room saying

"Sir, I found these two little rascals fighting! What shall we say to them?"

Solaire tried hard to hide the "gtfo bitch before I smack you look" from his face

"Um... Be good, kids."

Kids run off giggling and laughing playing games

"YOU'RE GREAT AS ALWAYS KING!"

She exits

Solaire remains quiet until he says

"FUCK DISNEY!!!"

Or

Lyfe #2

Solaire runs behind a wall with Elsa, both of their armors were pretty fucked up and they were being chased by hordes of undead and creatures of all kinds.

"I knew we should've picked them off one by one!"

"What shall we do now Sir Solaire?" asked Elsa

"I'll attempt to use a spel-

Solaire was cut off and his eyes went wide when he saw a message written in blood on the floor.

"Dark phantom G3tR3ktKeed was here."

"Oh shit-

Solaire recieved a stab from a greatsword that went straight through his neck, piercing his esophagus and trachea. he gurgles blood and blood gets all over Elsa's face, the Phantom then whispered to Solaire.

"I'm going to rip your head off... eat it... shit and piss all over it.... Then get your bitch, skull fuck her so hard and then kill her by greatsword to Anus."

This was all whispered in the most sensual voice you can imagine.

Shhh.....+Welcome+to+Dark+Sous+_18ee9ec201903cb31580ee59f2022985.gif

Also....

"Git gud kid..."

))​
Before I go... I just have to say oh god, how did I miss this post? lol. xD I now worry for their future. O_O

Akibahara said:
(I'm casting my vote for....neither. Bleh.)

Verite said:
OOC: Ooh, fun. I don't mind either. But if I had to pick, probably Mass Effect.
((*COUGH* SHEPARD ORGY'S *COUGH* VS *COUGH* LIGHT SABERS DEFLECTING SHIT *COUGH* 
I should be heading to bed tho, I'll look at the vote tomorrow then so baaaai))

Verite said:
OOC: There is no competition. I don't know about you, but I'd love it if Shepard called me his favorite store on the Citadel.
(( I do have interesting plans for the both of them--in either, you'll be trapped in a virtual reality world in which your character is trapped in 1950s America, your mannerisms will change: The men will be overtly patriotic, while the women cook, clean, and raise VI children. You'll have this feeling something is wrong, and the urge to escape... but why? :3 ))

Akibahara said:
//Star Wars all the way

(( FUUUUUCK. We're tied. Any thoughts? I'm a second from posting the epilogue. We need someone to break the tie. ))

EPILOGUE

“Gone Home”

Director Nick Fury gazed upon the devastation, the sea washed over the remains of the Island, not much more than a ship graveyard of steaming steel still emerging from the waves like rotted teeth. The ocean had washed away the bodies—their forms lifelessly sinking into the depths of the great beyond—Umbrella, SHIELD, the Crossed and the sea, if it had a conscious, was utterly unsympathetic toward the deceased.

The emergency crew of SHIELD operatives eliminated the last of the Hunter B.O.W.s, their reptilian bodies piled up, set ablaze on the upper deck. Dr Carson Beckett was there to watch the scene, ensuring his crew wasn't damaged by the fire.

Nick Fury stepped into the main corridor of the U.S.S. Romero, the survivors, finally free of their nightmare, of the Umbrella Corporation, stood in anticipation as a brilliant blue sphere illuminated the primary deck. God, he hates saying this but, he'd miss them. Umbrella was finished financially, physically, and teetered on ultimate self-destruction—with humanity as the victor. Yet, all good things finally come to an end, eh?

“Attention! SHIELD and humanity thanks you for your service. Without you, no cure would've been discovered and Umbrella still standing. Now, as promised, you're permitted access back into your home universes. Agent Maria Hill, activate the multidimensional rift...”

A raven haired, blue eyed female responded, she typed in a few command codes into her console, and immediately, the device shockwaved, an ocean of blue flooding the room:

tumblr_m9afcz96u91qbdycho1_500.gif

The force was tremendous: Nuts, bolts, this random metal wrench on the table, flew toward the bright blue portal, sucking everything within it's reach. Nick Fury clenched his hand against the metal railing, “Go... now...!” The portal field weakened, flashing in and out of existence, it won't be long until you're stuck here forever...

You leap into the portal...

Your form demateralizing into thin air...

… As you wake up...

… Home....

The Multiversal Device was no where to be seen.​

10 YEARS LATER...

“Sir, the merger has begun...”

JUNO_25.JPG

A slender female walked into a massive Command Deck, large intergalactic maps zoomed in and out, a mysterious male examining a slew of planets that appeared on screen: Tattoine, Palaven, Chulak, ah- this was sublime. The Galactic Empire could FINALLY claim it's rightful place as supreme ruler of the galaxy – an ascension as top dog! No more petty rebellions, no more will the Empire waste precious resources on second-rate soldiers, it's OUR time to win. To conquer. To control. Good, very good, thought the mysterious man....

“Juno, what's the status on our standing military force?”

The female paused, “Our consensus reads the Galactic Empire has grown tenfold since our excavation force discovered of the Multiversal Device. Do you have any orders?”

“Yes, I believe it's time...”

“... ready the invasion forces...”

“Prepare Operation Sun Crusher.”​

Moff_Tarkin.png

Lord Vader was pleased.

[media]

[/media]

--QUE END CREDITS SCENE--

END CREDITS SONG #1:

"Hallelujah by Rammstein"

[media]

[/media]
END CREDITS SONG #2:

"Predisposed by Ill Nino"

[media]

[/media]
CAST LIST:

Dallas as Dallas (PAYDAY 2)

Scave as Aiden Pearce (Watch_Dogs)

Flaming Centurion as Dandy (Space Dandy)

Jeremiah as Annie (League of Legends)

Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)

JayJay as Ellie (The Last of Us)

Leo Barnes as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)

MrWubsDubs as Vi (League of Legends)

Verite as Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime)

Kawashima Thunderas as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

LunarDiscord as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

Lunar-Eclipse as Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

MattieLee as Matt Miller & Kinzie Kensington (Saint's Row 3&4)

Bombielonia as Debra Morgan (Dexter)

Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Flowershadow as Adachi Tohru (Persona 4)

Hatty Hattington as... Hatty Hattington (Battleblock Theatre)

SuperChocoMilk as Clementine & Luke (The Walking Dead)

The Gil as Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us)

Misterchids as Oswald Mandus (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

MozoWhittaker as Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Elondora as Wynne (Dragon Age: Origins) (Captain America PARTNER)

Delayinder as Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

TheAlmightyEmperor as Rand Al'Thor (Wheel of Time)

LannTheClever as... Lann the Clever (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Teh Frixz as GLaDOS

Umbraism as "Fem" Hei

Hayden as The Hermit (Underhell)

Trickster Vixen as The Black Widow (Marvel)

Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)

Ahzek Ahriman as Ahzek Ahriman (Warhammer 40k)

Cressy as Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)

The Golden Witch as Lambdadelta

Deeox2 as Subject Delta

Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa

GreenSea as Junpei Iori

Sandra as Rin Okumura

Saturnice01 as Garrus

Hunter2258 as Chrom

TheFelixMoon as James Earl Cash

Magnestia as Jehoel

RainbowWave as Molly

Atarf as Katniss Everdeen

JayJay as Ellie

Last edited by a moderator:
(( By the way, I didn't clarify it, but you get to choose which universe to go to... or stay in the Crossed universe. The choice is up to you. So let's say Dallas and Vi want to head into Dallas' world--Vi would be taken too--the machine is "smart" in a sense. ))

Akibahara said:
(( Post an epilogue, broseph. xD You seem connected to Ariel, see if she wants to go with you. ))
((Do I? >.>))

Akibahara said:

EPILOGUE

“Gone Home”

Director Nick Fury gazed upon the devastation, the sea washed over the remains of the Island, not much more than a ship graveyard of steaming steel still emerging from the waves like rotted teeth. The ocean had washed away the bodies—their forms lifelessly sinking into the depths of the great beyond—Umbrella, SHIELD, the Crossed and the sea, if it had a conscious, was utterly unsympathetic toward the deceased.

The emergency crew of SHIELD operatives eliminated the last of the Hunter B.O.W.s, their reptilian bodies piled up, set ablaze on the upper deck. Dr Carson Beckett was there to watch the scene, ensuring his crew wasn't damaged by the fire.

Nick Fury stepped into the main corridor of the U.S.S. Romero, the survivors, finally free of their nightmare, of the Umbrella Corporation, stood in anticipation as a brilliant blue sphere illuminated the primary deck. God, he hates saying this but, he'd miss them. Umbrella was finished financially, physically, and teetered on ultimate self-destruction—with humanity as the victor. Yet, all good things finally come to an end, eh?

“Attention! SHIELD and humanity thanks you for your service. Without you, no cure would've been discovered and Umbrella still standing. Now, as promised, you're permitted access back into your home universes. Agent Maria Hill, activate the multidimensional rift...”

A raven haired, blue eyed female responded, she typed in a few command codes into her console, and immediately, the device shockwaved, an ocean of blue flooding the room:

The force was tremendous: Nuts, bolts, this random metal wrench on the table, flew toward the bright blue portal, sucking everything within it's reach. Nick Fury clenched his hand against the metal railing, “Go... now...!” The portal field weakened, flashing in and out of existence, it won't be long until you're stuck here forever...

… As you wake up...

… Home....

10 YEARS LATER...

JUNO_25.JPG

A slender female walked into a massive Command Deck, large intergalactic maps zoomed in and out, a mysterious male examining a slew of planets that appeared on screen: Tattoine, Palaven, Chulak, ah- this was sublime. The Galactic Empire could FINALLY claim it's rightful place as supreme ruler in the galaxy – our ascension as the top dog! No more petty rebellions, no more will the Empire waste precious resources on second-rate soldiers, it's OUR time to win. To conquer. To control. Good, very good, thought the mysterious man....

The female paused, “Our consensus reads the Galactic Empire has grown tenfold since our excavation force discovered of the Multiversal Device. Do you have any orders?”

Moff_Tarkin.png

Lord Vader was pleased.

[media]

[/media]
Bigby watched as the portal opened. It was time for everyone to say goodbye. He never really enjoyed that part, but who did? It was one of the worst parts of living. He wasn't himself anymore, so there would be some explaining to do to Snow when he got home. At least he would have some peace, or so did he wished. His mission had been poorly accomplished. Sure, the two fables involved besides him, Ariel and Elsa were still alive, but he protected them poorly. The little mermaid had been severely tortured and Elsa had seen things no one in her position should have seen, and like Bigby, she wasn't her original self anymore. He did a lousy work... It was hard to think about all the ones that died in their travels, and he decided that he wouldn't. He would just enjoy the fact that he would get to see his wife again. It was a shame for him he wasn't leaving this world with a cigarette. His mind traveled back to everyone he actually got to meet, excluding the ones he was never really introduced to.

Solaire, the knight who fought with bravery and thought with jollyness. Dallas, the former bank robber who in the apocalypse found redemption. Leo Barnes, the man, a simple human who did everything he could to help. James Earl Cash, the psychopath who lost himself to his own mind. Chris Redfield, the agent who died doing his best for the others to live. Claire, his sister, who betrayed everyone and her brother's memory. Debra, the cursing queen, a woman who never was ashamed to tell what was on her mind. Delta, the innocent man he condemned and that turned out to be his death. Dandy, a guy who kept his happiness and his humanity (but was he really human?) until the day of his death. Ellie, the innocent girl who turned out to be a traitor, dead regretting her sins. All of them, everyone, together in the same soup of memories inside the mind of Bigby. Should he walk to the remaining ones? Should he tell them he would miss them and he hoped to see them again? No. That was something that they knew already. Looking around he found a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He decided to bring them to his world as a memento of this new adventure of his. He walked to the portal and lit up a cig. With a smile, he turned around to everyone, softly waving goodbye. He entered the portal and back to his homeland, hoping that the war with the Enemy was over.

Akibahara said:

EPILOGUE

“Gone Home”

… As you wake up...

… Home....

10 YEARS LATER...

JUNO_25.JPG

A slender female walked into a massive Command Deck, large intergalactic maps zoomed in and out, a mysterious male examining a slew of planets that appeared on screen: Tattoine, Palaven, Chulak, ah- this was sublime. The Galactic Empire could FINALLY claim it's rightful place as supreme ruler of the galaxy – an ascension as top dog! No more petty rebellions, no more will the Empire waste precious resources on second-rate soldiers, it's OUR time to win. To conquer. To control. Good, very good, thought the mysterious man....

Moff_Tarkin.png

Lord Vader was pleased.

[media]

[/media]
*I took a deep breath. This is truly the end of the line...it all comes down to this. Do I part ways with the person I love? Or do I go with her...into her world. Yes, I shall follow her. I gave up on my life of crime, I'm different now. I can finally stop worrying about the FBI, being arrested, everything. I can finally be with her, and stay at her side like I promised. I don't know what is in her world, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I looked over at Vi, I had to tell her what I want to do. I want to be with her, in her world. I look into her eyes...and say:

"Vi... I'm coming with you to your world. If I don't...I don't know what I would do. You're the women I love, and I wish to stay by your side. That is my decision. Why would I give up my world for yours? Because I have given up my life of crime. I made a promise to you, that I would be with you to the end, and I am willing to keep that promise. For you Vi. Please let me come with you, I love you."

*I pulled her close and hugged her tight. I don't want to lose her...she means the world to me, she was there to listen to me. She was there to help me. I now want to return the favor, and come with her, and protect her. I don't care what is on the other side that leads to her world, I'll learn to be like them. I sure as hell know that my firearms won't do anything, but I can at least try. I have never met a women like her before, she's everything I ever wanted. Please Vi, accept my offer... I could feel a tear forming in my right eye...this shows, how much she means to me.

*If she rejects my offer...I don't know what I will do...I can't go back to my world, I've given up my old life. My heart will be broken forever, and no one could fix that... After losing my family, I don't want to lose someone else. Not again, I don't want to relive that damn day. That dreadful day...*

[media]

[/media]

*Please Vi...please accept my offer...*

*Please...I'm willing to do this for you...*

*Please...*

@MrDubWubs

Akibahara said:

EPILOGUE

“Gone Home”

… As you wake up...

… Home....

10 YEARS LATER...

JUNO_25.JPG

A slender female walked into a massive Command Deck, large intergalactic maps zoomed in and out, a mysterious male examining a slew of planets that appeared on screen: Tattoine, Palaven, Chulak, ah- this was sublime. The Galactic Empire could FINALLY claim it's rightful place as supreme ruler in the galaxy – our ascension as the top dog! No more petty rebellions, no more will the Empire waste precious resources on second-rate soldiers, it's OUR time to win. To conquer. To control. Good, very good, thought the mysterious man....

Moff_Tarkin.png

Lord Vader was pleased.

[media]

[/media]
Annie held a hand to the shining portal to shield her eyes from the bright light, feeling her traction on the floor start to wane. She looked to Adam and Janice with a smile, hugging them both tightly and pulling them along as she ran into the portal. Then...

Nothing...

But a gloomy purple sky...

Had they woken up already?

Two hooded figures approached the trio, looking down at them, and then back at each other. They ran off into a gothic looking manor...

Annie groaned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes drowsily. Only to see a witch and sorcerer standing above her...the witch spoke, her voice quivering.

"Annie?"

Annie looked up at the witch before a large smile came to her. She swiftly sprung up and hugged both of them tightly.

"Mom!~ Heehee! Dad!~"

She shook with excitement as they both returned Annie's hug. They all cried as they reunited, her mother and father shocked at their daughters new appearance! And the two she had brought with her...Annie swiftly explained that it was her daughter, and that she was planning to marry Adam. Both of them gleamed and welcomed the idea, knowing it had been ages since she had left on her mission. ...Her mission! She forgot! Did Vi get back okay?! Amumu?! She merely hid her realization and continued her loving embrace with her family. They brought both Adam and Janice in, and told Adam their names. Gregori and Amoline Hastur. Amoline was quite thrilled to see how adept their granddaughter was in the field of magic, and joked by putting her large witch's hat on Janice.

Just a few months later, on the outskirts of Piltover...

'Twas a bright day...the sun shining...the clouds soaring high overhead. It was the perfect time and place to hold Annie and Adam's wedding. There were chairs lining the fields, and people of a shapes, sizes, and even colours sitting upon them. Then...Annie and Adam came down the row, her wedding dress being a translucent black. Seems this girl wouldn't give up her heritage for nothin'. She smiled and waved at the many people sitting in the chairs...there seemed to be an odd ratio of dark colours to light colours on each side, though. On the left, Garen, Lux, Jarvan and Xin Zhao would be sitting down one of the columns. With Galio sitting at the end. They all simply applauded her, respectfully. On the right, would be Darius, Katarina, Draven and Swain. They simply applauded as well, occasionally giving the Demacians on the other side of them dirty looks.

Ahead of the Demacians would be Braum, Ashe and Nunu. Braum and Nunu both cheered loudly, as Ashe laughed at the two with her arms folded. Aside from them, a column ahead of the Noxians, were Lissanadra, Trundle, Cassiopeia and Elise. Trundle laughed and cheered, the three temptresses laughing quietly at the brute's behaviour.

Another column ahead, would sit Nautilus, Blitzcrank, Maokai, and Heimerdinger. The tiny genius would sit between the hulking masses of metal and wood, explaining to them that this would teach them all valuable Runeterran values, and compassion. Blitzcrank was eagerly awaiting instruction, Nautilus looking lifeless as always, and Maokai seeming whole-heartedly disinterested. Beside them, would be Yorick, Karthas, Sona, Olaf and Mordekaiser, all of them sporting their Pentakill outfits. Mordekaiser just stood to the side of all the chairs, due to his hulking size. They shouted and cheered enthusiastically, though Sona did not. The poor girl, being a mute...

soc_pentakill_youtube_cover_v1.jpg

Ahead of the robots <Blitz, Naut, etc.> would be Poppy, Ziggs, Tristana and Teemo. Poppy and Teemo would clap, while Tristana stood atop her cannon fist-pumping the air as she cheered, Ziggs clinging onto her head as he cheered as well. On the opposite side would be Master Yi, Lee Sin, Shen and Kennen. They were boring, like the Demacians. They were ninjas and samurais, though.

Ahead of the little Yordles <Poppy, Teemo, etc.> would be Singed, Warwick and Dr. Mundo. Mundo would be cheering gibberish, while Warwick howled and growled cheerfully. Singed was seated there, one leg crossed over the other, clapping silently. Aside from them, were Jayce, Caitlyn, Vi, and...an empty chair. Vi flipped a note to Annie as she passed by, it was laying on the empty chair. Vi then salted Annie and laid back in her chair, putting the chair in front of her and kicking her feet up onto it.

Annie stuffed the note away, as she stepped up in front of the crowd, beside Adam.

<A few minutes later, after all the boring speeches.>

Annie gasped and pulled the note back out, having forgotten to read it...

It went as follows.

Hey, kiddo! I heard ya got married, nice! So sorry I couldn't be there, I'm off on uh...important business, yeah! I found this cool lookin' glow-stick that can cut through things! But, anyway, I hope fat-hands got this to you on your special day! Ooh, and, make sure your husband opens the gift I got you! Trust me, you don't want to open it yourself.

Your friendly neighbourhood psycho

~Jinx

jinxwanted.jpg

Yep, she just taped her own wanted poster to the note. Annie looked about and found a wrapped gift with the letter 'J' plastered on it, throwing it to Adam. As he opened it, a splash of light blue paint splattered all over hos face with a burst of confetti. Annie giggled, and hugged him tightly.

<Fin>

Annie has found her way home with Adam and Janice! But will Jinx be bringing her troublemaking ways into a another world? Find out next time!

[media]

[/media]

// SW 
Leo looked at the last remaining survivors, nodding at all of them as he saluted "It has been an honor everyone!" He gave a smile, short but with full of affection at his newly formed friends and contacts.... It would be th last he'd see of them. He turned back over, holding Debra's hand tightly, giving her a deep kiss of affection, before turning back and letting Debra go first. He'd rather be with Debra in her world, rather than live the nightmares of The Purge, and subject her to the horrors of it. He leaped next to her, turning around at the final second and say "All of you were simply amazing!" Before teleporting out. And his end had met a match with the others....

CUT TO 3 YEARS LATER

Leo, being his normal hero self, had decided to join the Miami-Dade Police Department, certainly extending his jurisdiction to two counties, he'd be able to complete his job of crime fighting even more. March 22, 2017, he would drive back home to his newly wedded wife, eentering the home as he gave Debra a tight hug and a gentle kiss "I'm glad your here~..." He smiled, before leading them both upstairs, to sleep or to see there three year old baby boy, sleeping in a crib. They looked down at the boy, more identical at his mother, but the same nose and hair as Leo's. He would now be thinking to himself "So long that I haven't had a child... So long since The Purge is gone... So long that I haven't loved someone..." A tear fell from his cheek as he rubbed Debra's waist, kissing her cheek before looking back "But that's all in the past... I have someone new now... Someone else to love, and a boy aswell..." Debra looked back at the eyes of Leo, saying I love you, Leo responding back with the same as he held her in a bear hug "That's the American Dream..."

Emiya turned to face Adachi as the portal opened.

"So; are you joining me as you intended?"

She didn't wait for an answer; the man would have already made his choice. Emiya and Saber walked forwards into the light; neither of them seemed particularly bothered by it...the light spread out over their forms and engulfed them...

Emiya was back home. She had been deposited, actually, it was he again now (Emiya assumed all the magicks that occurred in the previous universe were nullified upon travelling again.) He had been deposited back at the Einzbern castle in Germany; approximately three months before the beginning of the Holy Grail War; he was currently on the roof; and headed inside to speak with Irisviel; explaining the events that were to occur. Saber however, was nowhere to be found...

Saber was not back in Fuyuki or back at the Einzbern castle...she had been deposited altogether somewhere more...alien; due to her current nature as a Heroic Spirit, she understood exactly where she was though. Upon entering a new world; Heroic Spirits were given full knowledge of all vehicles and equipment, as well as how to use them. So right now, she knew that she was aboard...a Star Destroyer; it was some kind of vessel...but one that travelled in...Space! Such a thing she had never thought possible; she was still attempting to grasp the situation when a cold, rasping, electronic voice spoke behind her, accompanied by the whirr of what could only be what she now knew to be...a light saber.

"Who are you?"

She turned; a humanoid figure clad in futuristic black armour; completely enclosed, stood there; sure enough; he held a red light saber. As best she could make out, though only being able to guess through his enclosed helmet. He was staring at her with malicious intent. She spoke cooly and calmly.

"I am Saber; Arturia Penndragon; King of Britain."

The man seemed amused; he laughed; sending shivers up Saber's spine; it was an altogether fear-inducing action. She drew herself back into fighting stance. He then chose to speak again.

"If you proclaim yourself a King, you are an enemy of the Empire. I shall claim your very existence."

And so her battle began anew once more.

Saber-vs-Darth-fate-zero-25077554-1600-1200.jpg

Dallas said:
*I took a deep breath. This is truly the end of the line...it all comes down to this. Do I part ways with the person I love? Or do I go with her...into her world. Yes, I shall follow her. I gave up on my life of crime, I'm different now. I can finally stop worrying about the FBI, being arrested, everything. I can finally be with her, and stay at her side like I promised. I don't know what is in her world, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I looked over at Vi, I had to tell her what I want to do. I want to be with her, in her world. I look into her eyes...and say:
"Vi... I'm coming with you to your world. If I don't...I don't know what I would do. You're the women I love, and I wish to stay by your side. That is my decision. Why would I give up my world for yours? Because I have given up my life of crime. I made a promise to you, that I would be with you to the end, and I am willing to keep that promise. For you Vi. Please let me come with you, I love you."

*I pulled her close and hugged her tight. I don't want to lose her...she means the world to me, she was there to listen to me. She was there to help me. I now want to return the favor, and come with her, and protect her. I don't care what is on the other side that leads to her world, I'll learn to be like them. I sure as hell know that my firearms won't do anything, but I can at least try. I have never met a women like her before, she's everything I ever wanted. Please Vi, accept my offer... I could feel a tear forming in my right eye...this shows, how much she means to me.

*If she rejects my offer...I don't know what I will do...I can't go back to my world, I've given up my old life. My heart will be broken forever, and no one could fix that... After losing my family, I don't want to lose someone else. Not again, I don't want to relive that damn day. That dreadful day...*

*Please Vi...please accept my offer...*

*Please...I'm willing to do this for you...*

*Please...*

@MrDubWubs
...A-...are you sure? My world is Very different... not just in time or retrospect, but down to the grain of dirt that we step on. *sighs, I've been through a lot in this world. Enough to have gone through a few life times and not needed to see any of it. Besides Annie, Dallas is the one I cared about here. Even then Annie was eightteen now, so i'm pretty sure she forgot about me. I look into the portal as Dallas hugs me and I hug him back. I never thought I would make it back home. How would Caitlyn take this? What would Dallas do when he found out about her?... What would Jinx do to ruin everything?... So many questions so little time* Fuck it. *I pick Dallas up bridal style and walk into the portal. We awake in Piltover. I'm in my room on my bed and Dallas on the couch in the living room. I take in the concept of life being different now. Way, way different. After showing Dallas around, and telling him about Caitlyn, I head back to my job guessing Jinx did something again. She was...*

*A few month later i'm at Annie's wedding wearing my fancy attire and hold a note from Jinx. I'm not happy how I was made to give it to her. She pulled the whole, "but i'm your sisteeeer~. You have to do at least one thing nice. Fat hands". I made she she lost her lunch with that comment, but im soft so I gave in and took the note to her. When I hand Annie the note and present I say in a cheerful voice*
Congratulations Annie.

Vi_Splash_3.jpg

@Jeremiah

Now the question is who will enter the world of star wars?? Well that question WILL BE ANSWERED HERE:x

HERE! :x

No here! :x

No here:x

OK HERE: ENTER NATSU DRAGNEEL!

Natsu_Anime_S5.png

But...it was over. What could she do now? Return back to her own world? The one of hatred, and greed, the one where the dead walked the Earth? But...that was insanity to return. Back with Carver, the ruthless man who destroyed Kenny's eye. Jesus Christ. What was Clementine going to do? She looked around the room, eyeing the many survivors. She didn't know any of them. All of them were going to their own worlds, or the worlds of another. To be with their love, to be with their friends. But none of them were thinking about this...

A solution.

A way to fix things that had happened, a way to end all of these troubles. Make it so that things were better. So none of them had met The Crossed, or SHIELD, or Umbrella. But Clementine? She would fix it. She was going to fix things. She stepped up the portal, with just one thought on her mind as she entered.

Hill Valley, 1989

bad%2Bhill%2Bvalley%2B1985.jpg

Akibahara said:

EPILOGUE

“Gone Home”

… As you wake up...

… Home....

10 YEARS LATER...

JUNO_25.JPG

Moff_Tarkin.png

Lord Vader was pleased.

[media]

[/media]

--QUE END CREDITS SCENE--

END CREDITS SONG #1:

"Hallelujah by Rammstein"

[media]

[/media]
END CREDITS SONG #2:

"Predisposed by Ill Nino"

[media]

[/media]
CAST LIST:

Dallas as Dallas (PAYDAY 2)

Scave as Aiden Pearce (Watch_Dogs)

Flaming Centurion as Dandy (Space Dandy)

Jeremiah as Annie (League of Legends)

Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)

JayJay as Ellie (The Last of Us)

Leo Barnes as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)

MrWubsDubs as Vi (League of Legends)

Verite as Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime)

Kawashima Thunderas as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

LunarDiscord as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

Lunar-Eclipse as Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

MattieLee as Matt Miller & Kinzie Kensington (Saint's Row 3&4)

Bombielonia as Debra Morgan (Dexter)

Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Flowershadow as Adachi Tohru (Persona 4)

Hatty Hattington as... Hatty Hattington (Battleblock Theatre)

SuperChocoMilk as Clementine & Luke (The Walking Dead)

The Gil as Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us)

Misterchids as Oswald Mandus (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

MozoWhittaker as Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Elondora as Wynne (Dragon Age: Origins) (Captain America PARTNER)

Delayinder as Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

TheAlmightyEmperor as Rand Al'Thor (Wheel of Time)

LannTheClever as... Lann the Clever (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Teh Frixz as GLaDOS

Umbraism as "Fem" Hei

Hayden as The Hermit (Underhell)

Trickster Vixen as The Black Widow (Marvel)

Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)

Ahzek Ahriman as Ahzek Ahriman (Warhammer 40k)

Cressy as Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)

The Golden Witch as Lambdadelta

Deeox2 as Subject Delta

Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa

GreenSea as Junpei Iori

Sandra as Rin Okumura

Saturnice01 as Garrus

Hunter2258 as Chrom

TheFelixMoon as James Earl Cash

Magnestia as Jehoel

RainbowWave as Molly

Atarf as Katniss Everdeen

JayJay as Ellie
As all of her former friends were on the aircraft, Ellie was still in the attic.

Along with Katniss, who had been Left 4 Dead 2.

Ellie was pale and cold, her fingers and toes stiff.

She felt weak as if her entire body was absolutely exhausted.

But... she felt something?

Faint shades of light fell on her head and lightened up her blurry vision a little.

But her eyes opened.

She could see the attic and remember everything.

She got on her feet in slow-motion.

Ellie took firm hold of Katniss' hand and started dragging her along, slowly.

CUT TO PORTAL TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

Ellie approached the portal, dragging Katniss along with her.

She saw only blurs of blue, but she did hear part of Nick's speech.

All the other survivors had already stepped in, and she had an idea of what was going on.

She needed only to make her way there... and she was going to take Katniss with her.

It would all be okay in her own world... Joel would take care of them both.

Katniss' world might not be the same as hers... But maybe Ellie's plan would work.

And then she would be alive again.

It seemed too good to be true, but definitely worth a try.

She pushed Katniss in first, then dragged herself in.

Her vision turned completely black.

"Press X to continue"

// fuck yall ellie aint dead, what if i wanna play her again huh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back