[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Akibahara said:

EPILOGUE

“Gone Home”

Director Nick Fury gazed upon the devastation, the sea washed over the remains of the Island, not much more than a ship graveyard of steaming steel still emerging from the waves like rotted teeth. The ocean had washed away the bodies—their forms lifelessly sinking into the depths of the great beyond—Umbrella, SHIELD, the Crossed and the sea, if it had a conscious, was utterly unsympathetic toward the deceased.

The emergency crew of SHIELD operatives eliminated the last of the Hunter B.O.W.s, their reptilian bodies piled up, set ablaze on the upper deck. Dr Carson Beckett was there to watch the scene, ensuring his crew wasn't damaged by the fire.

Nick Fury stepped into the main corridor of the U.S.S. Romero, the survivors, finally free of their nightmare, of the Umbrella Corporation, stood in anticipation as a brilliant blue sphere illuminated the primary deck. God, he hates saying this but, he'd miss them. Umbrella was finished financially, physically, and teetered on ultimate self-destruction—with humanity as the victor. Yet, all good things finally come to an end, eh?

“Attention! SHIELD and humanity thanks you for your service. Without you, no cure would've been discovered and Umbrella still standing. Now, as promised, you're permitted access back into your home universes. Agent Maria Hill, activate the multidimensional rift...”

A raven haired, blue eyed female responded, she typed in a few command codes into her console, and immediately, the device shockwaved, an ocean of blue flooding the room:

tumblr_m9afcz96u91qbdycho1_500.gif

The force was tremendous: Nuts, bolts, this random metal wrench on the table, flew toward the bright blue portal, sucking everything within it's reach. Nick Fury clenched his hand against the metal railing, “Go... now...!” The portal field weakened, flashing in and out of existence, it won't be long until you're stuck here forever...

You leap into the portal...

Your form demateralizing into thin air...

… As you wake up...

… Home....

The Multiversal Device was no where to be seen.​

10 YEARS LATER...

“Sir, the merger has begun...”

JUNO_25.JPG

A slender female walked into a massive Command Deck, large intergalactic maps zoomed in and out, a mysterious male examining a slew of planets that appeared on screen: Tattoine, Palaven, Chulak, ah- this was sublime. The Galactic Empire could FINALLY claim it's rightful place as supreme ruler of the galaxy – an ascension as top dog! No more petty rebellions, no more will the Empire waste precious resources on second-rate soldiers, it's OUR time to win. To conquer. To control. Good, very good, thought the mysterious man....

“Juno, what's the status on our standing military force?”

The female paused, “Our consensus reads the Galactic Empire has grown tenfold since our excavation force discovered of the Multiversal Device. Do you have any orders?”

“Yes, I believe it's time...”

“... ready the invasion forces...”

“Prepare Operation Sun Crusher.”​

Moff_Tarkin.png

Lord Vader was pleased.

[media]

[/media]

--QUE END CREDITS SCENE--

END CREDITS SONG #1:

"Hallelujah by Rammstein"

[media]

[/media]
END CREDITS SONG #2:

"Predisposed by Ill Nino"

[media]

[/media]
CAST LIST:

Dallas as Dallas (PAYDAY 2)

Scave as Aiden Pearce (Watch_Dogs)

Flaming Centurion as Dandy (Space Dandy)

Jeremiah as Annie (League of Legends)

Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)

JayJay as Ellie (The Last of Us)

Leo Barnes as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)

MrWubsDubs as Vi (League of Legends)

Verite as Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime)

Kawashima Thunderas as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

LunarDiscord as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

Lunar-Eclipse as Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

MattieLee as Matt Miller & Kinzie Kensington (Saint's Row 3&4)

Bombielonia as Debra Morgan (Dexter)

Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Flowershadow as Adachi Tohru (Persona 4)

Hatty Hattington as... Hatty Hattington (Battleblock Theatre)

SuperChocoMilk as Clementine & Luke (The Walking Dead)

The Gil as Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us)

Misterchids as Oswald Mandus (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

MozoWhittaker as Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Elondora as Wynne (Dragon Age: Origins) (Captain America PARTNER)

Delayinder as Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

TheAlmightyEmperor as Rand Al'Thor (Wheel of Time)

LannTheClever as... Lann the Clever (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Teh Frixz as GLaDOS

Umbraism as "Fem" Hei

Hayden as The Hermit (Underhell)

Trickster Vixen as The Black Widow (Marvel)

Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)

Ahzek Ahriman as Ahzek Ahriman (Warhammer 40k)

Cressy as Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)

The Golden Witch as Lambdadelta

Deeox2 as Subject Delta

Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa

GreenSea as Junpei Iori

Sandra as Rin Okumura

Saturnice01 as Garrus

Hunter2258 as Chrom

TheFelixMoon as James Earl Cash

Magnestia as Jehoel

RainbowWave as Molly

Atarf as Katniss Everdeen

JayJay as Ellie
Spy returned to TF2. (Fak you guys)

Akibahara said:

EPILOGUE

“Gone Home”

Director Nick Fury gazed upon the devastation, the sea washed over the remains of the Island, not much more than a ship graveyard of steaming steel still emerging from the waves like rotted teeth. The ocean had washed away the bodies—their forms lifelessly sinking into the depths of the great beyond—Umbrella, SHIELD, the Crossed and the sea, if it had a conscious, was utterly unsympathetic toward the deceased.

The emergency crew of SHIELD operatives eliminated the last of the Hunter B.O.W.s, their reptilian bodies piled up, set ablaze on the upper deck. Dr Carson Beckett was there to watch the scene, ensuring his crew wasn't damaged by the fire.

Nick Fury stepped into the main corridor of the U.S.S. Romero, the survivors, finally free of their nightmare, of the Umbrella Corporation, stood in anticipation as a brilliant blue sphere illuminated the primary deck. God, he hates saying this but, he'd miss them. Umbrella was finished financially, physically, and teetered on ultimate self-destruction—with humanity as the victor. Yet, all good things finally come to an end, eh?

“Attention! SHIELD and humanity thanks you for your service. Without you, no cure would've been discovered and Umbrella still standing. Now, as promised, you're permitted access back into your home universes. Agent Maria Hill, activate the multidimensional rift...”

A raven haired, blue eyed female responded, she typed in a few command codes into her console, and immediately, the device shockwaved, an ocean of blue flooding the room:

tumblr_m9afcz96u91qbdycho1_500.gif

The force was tremendous: Nuts, bolts, this random metal wrench on the table, flew toward the bright blue portal, sucking everything within it's reach. Nick Fury clenched his hand against the metal railing, “Go... now...!” The portal field weakened, flashing in and out of existence, it won't be long until you're stuck here forever...

You leap into the portal...

Your form demateralizing into thin air...

… As you wake up...

… Home....

The Multiversal Device was no where to be seen.​

10 YEARS LATER...

“Sir, the merger has begun...”

JUNO_25.JPG

A slender female walked into a massive Command Deck, large intergalactic maps zoomed in and out, a mysterious male examining a slew of planets that appeared on screen: Tattoine, Palaven, Chulak, ah- this was sublime. The Galactic Empire could FINALLY claim it's rightful place as supreme ruler of the galaxy – an ascension as top dog! No more petty rebellions, no more will the Empire waste precious resources on second-rate soldiers, it's OUR time to win. To conquer. To control. Good, very good, thought the mysterious man....

“Juno, what's the status on our standing military force?”

The female paused, “Our consensus reads the Galactic Empire has grown tenfold since our excavation force discovered of the Multiversal Device. Do you have any orders?”

“Yes, I believe it's time...”

“... ready the invasion forces...”

“Prepare Operation Sun Crusher.”​

Moff_Tarkin.png

Lord Vader was pleased.

[media]

[/media]

--QUE END CREDITS SCENE--

END CREDITS SONG #1:

"Hallelujah by Rammstein"

[media]

[/media]
END CREDITS SONG #2:

"Predisposed by Ill Nino"

[media]

[/media]
CAST LIST:

Dallas as Dallas (PAYDAY 2)

Scave as Aiden Pearce (Watch_Dogs)

Flaming Centurion as Dandy (Space Dandy)

Jeremiah as Annie (League of Legends)

Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)

JayJay as Ellie (The Last of Us)

Leo Barnes as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)

MrWubsDubs as Vi (League of Legends)

Verite as Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime)

Kawashima Thunderas as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

LunarDiscord as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

Lunar-Eclipse as Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

MattieLee as Matt Miller & Kinzie Kensington (Saint's Row 3&4)

Bombielonia as Debra Morgan (Dexter)

Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Flowershadow as Adachi Tohru (Persona 4)

Hatty Hattington as... Hatty Hattington (Battleblock Theatre)

SuperChocoMilk as Clementine & Luke (The Walking Dead)

The Gil as Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us)

Misterchids as Oswald Mandus (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

MozoWhittaker as Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Elondora as Wynne (Dragon Age: Origins) (Captain America PARTNER)

Delayinder as Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

TheAlmightyEmperor as Rand Al'Thor (Wheel of Time)

LannTheClever as... Lann the Clever (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Teh Frixz as GLaDOS

Umbraism as "Fem" Hei

Hayden as The Hermit (Underhell)

Trickster Vixen as The Black Widow (Marvel)

Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)

Ahzek Ahriman as Ahzek Ahriman (Warhammer 40k)

Cressy as Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)

The Golden Witch as Lambdadelta

Deeox2 as Subject Delta

Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa

GreenSea as Junpei Iori

Sandra as Rin Okumura

Saturnice01 as Garrus

Hunter2258 as Chrom

TheFelixMoon as James Earl Cash

Magnestia as Jehoel

RainbowWave as Molly

Atarf as Katniss Everdeen

JayJay as Ellie
(MY FINAL POST GUYS! ;_; Imma make it all long and stuff. xD )

@Cressy

The queen was dreaming.

Elsa sat in a chair, her mother brushing her long platinum blonde hair for the last time before she had gone.

"What if you don't come back?" Elsa asked, frowning.

Her mother laughed. "But I will be back. I'm only taking a ride by ship to a wedding. People do it all the time. Il be fine."

Elsa frowned. "I didn't ask if you would be fine. I asked what if?"

Her mother went silent for a moment. "IF I didn't make it, you would carry on with your life. You would protect your sister, learn to master your powers, become a beautiful queen, and someday fall in love, maybe marry and have children."

Elsa wrinkled her nose and made a sour expression, as if she had stuck her tongue in a lemon. "Me fall in love? And children? Eww! I can't even speak to Anna when she comes to my door asking to do something. What makes you think I could even talk to a guy?"

Her mother laughed. "Well you're beautiful. If you don't approach a man, one is bound to approach you. But anyhow, if you don't like my advice at least listen to this: follow your heart, Elsa. Only you know what's best for your life."

Elsa nodded. "Mother, I--"

Before she could speak again, her dream was cut off.

Elsa woke, feeling the helicopter shake. No, wait, she wasn't on the helicopter anymore. She was with SHIELD again, on their ship. Shortly after waking, along with Solaire and the other survivors, Elsa was brought to Nick Fury so he could speak before them again, her mother's words from the dream still fresh in her mind.

"Well you're beautiful. If you don't approach a man, one is bound to approach you. But anyhow, if you don't like my advice at least listen to this: follow your heart, Elsa. Only you know what's best for your life."

Elsa wanted to laugh. Hasn't it been Solaire who first approached her eight months ago when they met? They had been with SHIELD again at the time. She had no idea she would fall in love with a guy who had simply walked up behind her to tap her on the shoulder and ask directions.

Now that Elsa thought about it, most of the people she met had been the ones to approach her. Molly approached her in the library. She had been a good friend who stuck by the ice queen's side. That sneaky woman even got away with her first kiss. Elsa didn't mind though. Molly cared about her. Elsa's only fear was that Molly didn't make it back. Her heart sank when she didn't see her on the SHIELD ship. She was probably gone. "Molly..." Elsa whispered.

Others had approached her as well. Allies who had helped like Leo, Ariel, Vi, and Dallas. Others she met in passing like Claire and Katniss. Then there were others she... bumped into and plowed over by accident like Ellie.

The only person she could recall approaching on her own was Adachi, when she had been trying to help him escape Wesker's grasp. She wasn't sure if she cared for him though. Elsa ended up bickering with him more than anything.

Elsa was shaken from her thoughts by Nick Fury's final offer: she could return to one world. Elsa bit her lip, her mother's words echoing again.

"Follow your heart, Elsa. Only you know what's best for your life."

The queen turned to Solaire. "You still wish to come with me, yes? Where should we go?"

Elsa knew to follow her heart was to follow Solaire. He had become her greatest treasure of this adventure, and she intended not to let him go.

But she didn't want him to be unhappy either. They had briefly talked about their future before, but had decided to wait before they discussed it more. Elsa almost wished they hadn't. They were now faced with an abrupt choice. It was now or never. Part of Elsa wanted to go home, but the other part of her worried Solaire wouldn't like it. She wanted him to be happy.

But if there was another thing that her mother told her that Elsa hadn't just dreamed about, it was that she was smart. She could figure out something, and she did.

Elsa grinned. "Actually, if I may go home first to check on things, should you not like it I can take us somewhere else. I have a way!" she remembered.

The shaman that brought Elsa to the crossed world in the first place, she could let them travel off her world if they so desired. "See?" Elsa's mother was probably saying, "You are smart."

She gripped her knight's hand and stared off into the portal.

Her adventure in the land of the crossed was ending, but a new one was beginning...

It was the adventure called life, an adventure Elsa would openly embrace for the rest of her days. Whether it was at home or a faraway land.

Fin~

Last edited by a moderator:

Solaire of Astora

(forgive the shit shades)

Solaire had dreamt of his home once again, the topic of returning had been brought up several times, he simply remembered seeing each day pass, him helping people and them eventually over coming their challenges. It was a cycle really, just like how the sun would rise and set. The Land of Anor Londo would always go through many different cycles, whether it was lighting the first flame to continue the age of fire and gods, or to extinguish it, and start The Age of Man. It did not matter which way it went, the prophecy was always repeating itself, it was up to the chosen undead to decide which one. They will be crowned in one way or the other.

Solaire did not wish to return to that, he knew that in the timeline he had been before he came to this world, the first flame was lit, ushering an Age of peace and fire. But still, the world was bound to rot sooner or later, for who knows how many years. He wondered who had summoned him into this world through that black summon sign. But he did not care for he had met Elsa, the queen of ice and the snowy lands of Arendelle didn't seem very cold to Solaire, she was the only thing that had seemed real in this world. He loved her, and he would miss his Comrades, as well as the friends he made here.

But Solaire needed to be with her, his heart was wherever she was, not at his old home, the unded at Anor Londo would rise to the challenge soon enough, and not need Solaire for assistance any longer. Solaire had his own path to choose, he would follow the light of his life, Elsa.

But he would be praising the sun along the way.

"You still wish to come with me, yes? Where should we go?"

Solaire nodded and said

"Wherever your heart desires, I shall be there."

Solaire waved to his friends, this would be good-bye for them, and hello to a new land. Solaire was frightened by the idea, sure, but he knew that Elsa would be there, and that is what he wanted the most.

"Actually, if I may go home first to check on things, should you not like it I can take us somewhere else. I have a way!"

Solaire nodded oddly, he wondered if his mind would remain connected to Claire's he would not bother to try and send her a message now. He did not care. He only continued on with Elsa, and looked at his imminent future with open arms. As she gripped his hand he gripped hers back and sighed. He was ready.

He closed his eyes as they entered the portal and simply thought

"To Be With Her."

-Fin-

MrDubWubs said:
...A-...are you sure? My world is Very different... not just in time or retrospect, but down to the grain of dirt that we step on. *sighs, I've been through a lot in this world. Enough to have gone through a few life times and not needed to see any of it. Besides Annie, Dallas is the one I cared about here. Even then Annie was eightteen now, so i'm pretty sure she forgot about me. I look into the portal as Dallas hugs me and I hug him back. I never thought I would make it back home. How would Caitlyn take this? What would Dallas do when he found out about her?... What would Jinx do to ruin everything?... So many questions so little time* Fuck it. *I pick Dallas up bridal style and walk into the portal. We awake in Piltover. I'm in my room on my bed and Dallas on the couch in the living room. I take in the concept of life being different now. Way, way different. After showing Dallas around, and telling him about Caitlyn, I head back to my job guessing Jinx did something again. She was...*
*A few month later i'm at Annie's wedding wearing my fancy attire and hold a note from Jinx. I'm not happy how I was made to give it to her. She pulled the whole, "but i'm your sisteeeer~. You have to do at least one thing nice. Fat hands". I made she she lost her lunch with that comment, but im soft so I gave in and took the note to her. When I hand Annie the note and present I say in a cheerful voice*
Congratulations Annie.

Vi_Splash_3.jpg

@Jeremiah

Now the question is who will enter the world of star wars?? Well that question WILL BE ANSWERED HERE:x

HERE! :x

No here! :x

No here:x

OK HERE: ENTER NATSU DRAGNEEL!

Natsu_Anime_S5.png
*It was finally over. My story is over... After Vi accepted my offer, I didn't know what to say, all I could do was thank her, and hold her tight. This, is what I've wanted...someone who cares about me, someone who I can love. I didn't want money, fame, and any of that stuff. This, is what I wanted. After we entered the portal, I was greeted with a whole new world. Maybe I can finally start my life over again, here, in this world. Before we entered the portal, she had ask me if I was sure about doing this, my answer, was yes. Like I said, I have a promise to keep, and I'm a man of my word.*

*I may not exactly belong in this new world, but I don't care. I'm with the person I care about so much, and that's what matters to me. No matter what happens, I will always love her.*

*I guess this is the end of my story. You could say I've been through hell and back, and I agree. This, is the true ending to my story. I'm finally happy with my life. I found redemption back in the Crossed world. I am no longer a career criminal, I'm no longer any kind of criminal. I do have one choice left though...one I never thought I would have to do. I have to choose, do I keep my name Dallas? Should I change it? ...Yes, I shall change my name. The name Dallas was part of my criminal life, and I no longer follow that. I soon abandoned the name Dallas, and went through the rest of my life with Vi, as Nathan Steele. My true name.*

*This, is the end of my story...*

*For now...*

*Journal entry 1,

It has been roughly over a month since I entered the portal with Vi. This new world, is different...but, I have been learning of what is in this place, and the many dangers that are ahead. My life right now is absolutely perfect, I get to see Vi every day, and I don't have to worry about my old problems, back in my world. I do miss my old crew every now and then, but this is what I chose, and I couldn't be happier with the choice I made. I may stick out a bit in this new world, but that doesn't matter to me.

In my time here, I have seen small similarities between my world, and Vi's world. But nothing too big... I have heard about the crime that happens around here, in this place called "Piltover". Nothing too serious, mostly just theft. Maybe I can make a difference here... But, of course, I don't think anyone would accept me into any kind if law enforcement, since I am from another world. I could help though, because of my years as a criminal (which I do not miss at all) I could easily track down thieves, and other law breakers. I have also heard that they already have this place under control. So I guess helping is out of the question. I may have to wait possibly a few more months, or even a year before I would ever talk to Vi about it. Maybe then they will need a bit more help. I at least want to be helpful in this place, and not sit around and do nothing.

I suppose this is where I will stop for now. I can't believe I'm writing in this thing, but hey, it helps pass the time. Plus, who knows, maybe one day we can go between worlds.

-
Nathan Steele*

[media]

[/media]

Spy watched the others go into the portal, two by two. He felt happy for them, happy that they had found something in this land other than chaos and death. He himself had not, but that didn't matter now. All that mattered, was that he was going home, to the chaos and death he knew. Better that than the chaos and death he didn't.

He had no farewells, as he had made little friends here. He waved farewell, to those that had waved as they left. "It has indeed been an honor," he said to Leo, with a smile, as the man stepped into the portal with Debra. He had decided that now was his turn, and he approached the portal. He turned before entering, looking back at the others. "Farewell, gentlemen, it has been a pleasure," Spy said, grinning, as he turned, and he himself stepped into the portal.

**Spy woke up, to see the Medic standing over him. "GET UP YOU DUMMKOPH!" he shouted, as Spy pulled himself off the floor. "GO TO ZE POINT! SCHNELL SCHNELL!" the Medic urged, as Spy pulled out his knife, and grinned, before cloaking.

@Reaper Jack

Tch...as if you even need to ask, really.

Adachi never really intended on going back to "his own" world. As if he ever had much of any control of what happened there or in any world anyways. His mind had a flashback to part of the world that he was leaving behind. To a world and another that coexisted with it...a wasteland of destroyed buildings, red skies, and a void-like eeriness. However, this was only a section of that world that he and a few other people knew to be "inside of the tv." His mind remembered a certain occurrence, a painful memory of his making him clutch his head. His Persona...and another Persona that looked close to exactly like his own, fighting, and his getting stabbed hard right through the helm.

P4-2-620x.jpg

He clutched at his head, words flashing back into his mind.

My friends are the ones who keep me strong. You think you're the only one who's had it rough. That's naive. You will pay for your crimes!

af0fc2be.jpg

You dumbass...I'm sure you'll be happy to know I'm gone. I've got better places to go than with you. You stupid kids will be out of my hair for good...

That's complete BS.

Leave the rest of US out of it! If you wanna go and die in this world, that's perfectly fine!

You're so stupid I can bearly believe you! You get me so mad that you ruffle my stuffing!

My friends give me this strength. All you are is sad and alone.

The words of those little pests that he knew from a year ago came back into his mind. His head hurt at the thought of them all, but at least he could forget about them now. He was off to some place new, a new world. With him walking into the rift, he found himself in the same place as Emiya, in the same castle with him relaxing near where he had appeared and gazing at the new building he found himself in. He did say he wanted to go to Germany during one of the voting sessions, and now he found himself there. A new start, a new time of fun for him. He clutched the side of his head with his hands, a sound of shattering glass heard as Magatsu-Izanagi appeared in front of him, his Persona gazing down at him as though waiting to obey his every order, him pulling his hands away from his head and smirking back at "himself." He turned to look away from his Persona, him holding his hand to his head and covering his left eye slightly with his palm, reaching into his pants pocket and pulling out what looked to be an extra pistol that he kept on him. He only saved it for emergencies, but until he found another handgun in this world, his Nambu type 14 would have to do. An effective, yet not overly powerful pistol. He gazed at it with his exposed eye before looking ahead of himself and at the sky from the roof of the castle.

20120815044712_79_1.jpg

Whether it be a blast or a nuisance, those kids are gone now. Nowheresville is behind us...so let's try to have a little fun, Magatsu-Izanagi. No more Narukami...no more of the punk ass, the stupid stuffed bear, the "prince of Junes," that sassy bitch, the slutty idol, the stupid "detective prince," or that little Amagi idiot. No more of Namatame as well...this is a new start, and a new place for us to try out. So let's do it, have our way. No one can stop me now...not that dumbass nor anyone else. It's my time...and my turn.

With electricity coursing through his body from his Persona, and an eerie red electricity at that, he couldn't help but let a smirk show on his face as he gazed up at the sky from the castle roof, excited now at the prospect of the new world he had found himself in.

After all this time, All the Hardships and Breakups, Their Goals were now Fulfilled and It was time For everyone to say their goodbyes And go their Separate ways, Back to their Own world. This, However, Disappointed Hatty, Seeing how he wished To Hang out with all of his new Found friends he Has made along the Way for as long as possible, He didn't want to let any of them go, This lead to Hatty streaming with tears, Sniffling in tears and Snot with his Back turned away from everyone, Not wanting anyone Seeing him Depressed, He Quietly Sulked, He didn't want to go back to his own world To live the rest of his Life as an... Vegetable. 
[quote="Cressy, post: 1767059, member: 7557

Dallas said:
*It was finally over. My story is over... After Vi accepted my offer, I didn't know what to say, all I could do was thank her, and hold her tight. This, is what I've wanted...someone who cares about me, someone who I can love. I didn't want money, fame, and any of that stuff. This, is what I wanted. After we entered the portal, I was greeted with a whole new world. Maybe I can finally start my life over again, here, in this world. Before we entered the portal, she had ask me if I was sure about doing this, my answer, was yes. Like I said, I have a promise to keep, and I'm a man of my word.*
*I may not exactly belong in this new world, but I don't care. I'm with the person I care about so much, and that's what matters to me. No matter what happens, I will always love her.*

*I guess this is the end of my story. You could say I've been through hell and back, and I agree. This, is the true ending to my story. I'm finally happy with my life. I found redemption back in the Crossed world. I am no longer a career criminal, I'm no longer any kind of criminal. I do have one choice left though...one I never thought I would have to do. I have to choose, do I keep my name Dallas? Should I change it? ...Yes, the name Dallas was part of my criminal life, and I no longer follow that. I soon abandoned the name Dallas, and went through the rest of my life with Vi, as Nathan Steele. My true name.*

*This, is the end of my story...*

[media]

[/media]
(dos dat meen eye can haz ur mask plz?)

-- Suddenly, Shiki wakes up.

A vast night. In the midst of a grassy field that extends as far as the eye can see, he stares blankly at the moon. There is nothing else. No humans, no animals. Maybe it's because he's overworked himself quite a bit in the past few days, but he just wanted a peaceful place to rest, even though he ended up taking a nice nap anyway. He couldn't help but chuckle. All the commotion he went through yesterday, and now, having this quiet moment to himself. It was like an illusion. A lot of things happened. A lot of amazing things. A lot of tragic things. He was lost in thought, thinking about the events that had happened, and the people he made friends with. Would he ever see them again?

"Hey, you. It's dangerous just lying around like that," a familiar female voice said.

"Eh?" Shiki blinks in surprise, looking up at the red-haired woman.

"What do you mean 'eh?' You have an awful lot of free time on your hands if you can just sleep around here in the middle of the night. I was this close to kicking you, so you better watch out," she says grumpily while carrying a trunk in one hand.

"Oh? Kicked? And by who?" Shiki asked in something of a trance, lifting himself up. These were the same words he had uttered eight years ago.

"Isn't it obvious, stupid? You and I are the only ones here, so who else could it be but me?" She says confidently, folding her arms. It takes Shiki all he can to stifle the laughter within. Sensei really hasn't changed.

I'm glad. Aoko Aozaki is still the same Sensei after all these years.

"Long time no see. You've grown up, Shiki. But it looks like you forgot your glasses somewhere."

"Ah, yeah. I might need some new ones. You wouldn't happen to have any on you at the moment, would you, Sensei?" Shiki asked with a carefree smile.

0029.jpg

"You gonna be okay Doc?"

Marty McFly looked at Emmet Brown, who's mind was racing, his heart was pounding. "Martin! Behind you!" He yelled, and stepped one foot back as Marty McFly turned around. "Holy shit!" He cried out, as a magnificent blue light began sputtering into the garage of Doc Brown. The blue light was soon replaced by a little girl, who had a white hat with a blue D on it. "Who the hell are you?!" Marty exclaimed, and the little girl looked up. "There's no time to explain, I need you to make this." She threw a blueprint at the two, and Marty caught it. "Uh, what is this?" He pulled it open, looking at the vibrant blue portal on the drawing. "A dimension jumper?" Doc Brown said, staring at the piece of paper.

"What the hell is a dimension jumper?!"

Doc brown soon began to explain. "It's just a way to go to different universes, dimensions, if you would say. Really, it's just multiple timelines, but..."

"How would we even make something like that Doc?!"

Doc Brown soon ran into another room, as the garage door gates opened, and in flew the DeLorean. "Come on Marty, we're going back to the future!"

"Dammit. Fine." Marty McFly said reluctantly, as he jumped in the passenger seat, and got ready to fly off. "The past always comes back to you."

628x471.jpg

(Welp I guess this is it ;_; I'm definitely joining the next RP though.)

The last thing Mikasa saw in the crossed universe was a flash of light.

Her eyes quickly opened and she found herself lying on the ground. Her surroundings looked familiar. She was back home in one of the walls. She lifted her blades up to the sky, "It...worked."

vlcsnap-2013-05-19-09h49m31s154_zps427d883e.png

All of the events from the time she was away flashed in her eyes, she remembered those she had met, those she had fought, and...Shiki, the one she had become the closest to. Mikasa couldn't help but feel a bit of sadness from it all. Would she ever meet him again? What would happen next? She had many questions, for returning to her world had happened so fast. But she found no use in staying on the ground, she got up and began looking to see if there was anyone else nearby. It appeared that she was in an empty city. She felt disappointed as another wave of sadness went through her. Mikasa looked down until suddenly, she heard footsteps coming towards her. It was him.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mohjfmznuw1rshzuyo1_500.gif

"E-Eren...?" That was the only word she could think of saying to him.

"Mikasa?" Eren asked as he continued to walk towards his adoptive sister.

Without hesitation, Mikasa ran over to him and tightly hugged him. She placed her head to his torso and felt his heart beat as she had done before. She tried to speak, but no words came out of her mouth. Tears began to run down her cheeks as she felt relieved to see her brother again.

tumblr_mr0ucsPKFw1ricgg0o1_500.gif

"I-I..." She choked up, trying to think of something to say, "missed you..." She didn't know what else to say.

Mikasa looked up to see Eren's face and found him giving her a reassuring smile.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mqm8ic9wfw1rnc4a6o1_500.gif

She stood up straight and smiled back to him as she wiped her tears away. "It's alright. We should probably get back to the others." Eren said.

Mikasa nodded and followed his lead back to the others, back to her normal life. She still however, would never forget the faces she had met on her journey back home. She knew someday she would meet Shiki again. But for now, she had Eren and the others to protect, which she knew how to do best.

~Fin

Epilogue

In the end, despite failing to stop Claire, Jill did survive the horrific events of the Crossed Incident. Although wanting to resign from the BSAA due to her numerous failures, Jill decided to remain to honor Chris' Memory. However, she did promise herself that she would find Claire and kill her. Until then, the world can't be a better place...

[media]

[/media]
((I like this cover better than the actual song))

Ariel leapt into the portal.

She landed on the beach, the sand scratching her cheek. It wasn't the most graceful landing, but Ariel quickly stood up. She wiped the sand away from her cheek, eyes shut. She didn't dare look around. What if she wasn't home? Her heart pounded in her chest, toes curled in the sand, and curiosity finally won over the fear, her eyelids peeling open. She almost exploded with happiness. She was home!

Eric's castle, her castle, was directly in front of Ariel. She was standing on the beach right in front of their bedroom window. It was open.

"ERIC!" she shouted, a smile stretched across her face. "ERIC!" Her heart almost stopped. She could see his dark, sexy hair in the corner of the room. She could see him running over to the window, and the heart-melting smile as he saw her. She could almost hear him call her name.

Too bad it never happened.

Ariel didn't let the disappointment overwhelm her. She had hope.

Ariel ran around the castle, to the front gates. There was noise coming from the castle, and Ariel smiled. A celebration? She took a step forward, through the open gates, and got halted by a guard.

"The castle is no' to be entered right now, miss," the guard said, his eyes beady and cold, "Go home while ya still have the chance." The guard wasn't wearing the normal armor, and his accent was strange. Ariel couldn't help but become a little bit suspicious.

"I am Princess Ariel, formerly of Atlantis and now of this castle, and I need to get through."

The guard guffawed, the spear that he was holding wavering a tad bit. "Princess Ariel? You aren't gonna fool anyone with that, lassy. The princess died almost ta year ago."

Another guard walked over, seeing the exchange between them. He was older, and he held himself higher than the one Ariel spoke with. "What tis tha matta over here, aye?" His old eyes landed on Ariel. She expected them to be warm, like her father's old eyes, but they were even colder than the original guard's. "Who are ya?" He laughed. "Sha looks like Princess Ariel."

"That 'tis who sha claims ta be."

The old guard's eyes narrowed, and he forcefully grabbed Ariel's chin, making her look up at him. She winced. He brought her face close to his, examining it carefully. His thumb brushed over the little scar above Ariel's eyebrow, and he grinned. Ariel was about to step back, but he grabbed her arm. "Looks like tha lit'le princess showed up far her husband's execution."

Ariel froze, feeling as if she'd been dipped in cold water. "E-Execution?"

"Come with us, lass. Ya showed up right in time."

Ariel let them drag her to the castle. She wouldn't of been able to do it herself, anyways. She felt numb, as if all the joy was sucked out of her. This was not what she thought coming home would be like.

When they stepped through the doors, they were met by a large crowd. People were all fighting to get a look at whatever they were surrounding, and Ariel was taken aback. They all wore kilts, and looked rough. Mean.

"Comin' through," the guard holding Ariel barked, his tone making the crowd part slightly. It was loud, and as they made their way past the people, someone yelled, "SILENCE!!" Everyone immediately stopped talking, and Ariel and the guards slunk their way towards the front of the crowd.

"We're gathad here taday ta celebrate the execution o' Prince Eric and tha takeova o' his kingdom." The crowd cheered loudly. Ariel gasped when she finally made it to the front.

Eric, her Eric, was knelt down, his wrists suspended above him by ropes. His shirt was torn and bloody, along with the rest of his clothes. Whip gashes covered his body, and blood oozed from every wound. He was looking down, defeated and tired, pain etched across his features. A whip mark covered his beautiful, bloody, bruised jaw, and a tears started to fall from Ariel's eyes at the sight of her husband.

"....crimes of refusing trade..." Ariel wasn't listening to the man who was speaking. She was fully captured on Eric. Then, she found her voice.

"ERIC!"

The speaking man froze. The guard's grip on her tightened. The man looked at her from his place on top of a crate, and his lips twitched up slightly. He had curly, orange hair, and he looked a few years younger than Ariel. Behind him were his identical siblings, and a woman with their features standing between them. She had her head bowed, and all Ariel could see was a mop of curly orange hair, a bow, and an arrow sheath.

"Ah, look who decided ta show up. Princess Ariel." The guard holding her stepped forward with the other guard, who's hand found her other arm. All the men, triplets, Ariel assumed, had an identical smirk etched on their faces. The woman gazed upward, and Ariel finally got a good look at her. She looked about 10 years older than Ariel, her face war-hardened. Her eyes bore into Ariel's, and that nerve-wracking smirk slowly spread over her face.

"Princess? Here ta die wit'cha husband?" The woman leapt down from her place, landing with grace and ease. "He's been causing quite a bit 'a trouble, lately." The woman walked over to where Eric was bound, and her calloused hand traced Eric's jaw. Ariel growled, pulling against the guards holding her but not succeeding. The woman laughed coldly. Despite what Ariel wanted, tears ran down her face, dripping from her hard set jaw. The woman pulled an arrow from her sheath and put the tip against Eric's neck. "Pity he's passed out. He can't eve' see ya again before..."

Quickly, before Ariel could react, the woman drove the arrow straight through Eric's windpipe.

"ERIC, NO, ERIC!" Ariel screeched, the tears flowing freely down her face. She pulled against the guards with all her might before the weakness set over. "ERIC, ERIC!" All Ariel could scream was his name, limp in the guards' arms, her legs unable to support her. "ERIC!" The pain of his death sliced through her as if she had been the one to get stabbed, and she sobbed, the cheering of the crowd mute to her ears. Her face was completely wet with tears, eyes red and throat hurting. The sobs wracked through her body, and all she wanted to do was curl up in a ball and die.

Ariel didn't notice the curly, orange haired woman in front of her until she got kicked in the side. Her scream mixed with her crying, the bullet wound opening up. It could hardly compare to the pain of loosing Eric, the only one idea that kept her sane throughout the Crossed ordeal.

"Stand up, ya miserable lil' thing! Ya hurt ma eyes juss' lookin' at cha!" Ariel looked up at the woman through her tear filled eyes, rage mixing with the sadness.

"Just kill me, please! I-I can't live without him!" Ariel's voice was choked, and Ariel was ready to die. She really was. Forget her daddy, her sisters, she wanted to die.

The woman looked down at Ariel, disgust in her eyes at Ariel's pitiful self, and drew her bow, stepping back a tad bit. "Whateve' works for ya."

~FIN~

(Holy sh*t was I disqualified for inactivity while I was gone? turned out my dad didn't let me use the bus's wifi and my grandparent's don't have any wifi so I had 2 entire weeks with no internet and when I come back you guys are on the 500 something page... oh my god)

MattieLee said:
(Holy sh*t was I disqualified for inactivity while I was gone? turned out my dad didn't let me use the bus's wifi and my grandparent's don't have any wifi so I had 2 entire weeks with no internet and when I come back you guys are on the 500 something page... oh my god)
((The RP finished))

[QUOTE="Fukari Moon](mind if I join?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Be sure to follow me. Hell, I'd suggest everyone who is interested in the Murder Games follows me, I generally make up the plans and what occurs. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back