Steel, shrapnel, bullets and the like

Dislikes:

Very strong doors

Race:

TNK-W411 class robot of Aurelia, Construction Variant

Appearance:

IMG_3502.JPG

Powers:

Gilger was manufactured in the city of Aurelia, an underwater city far below the surface of earth's pacific ocean off the coast of hawaii. Given that he was made in these conditions, he has a relatively sturdy frame, covered by multiple sheets of reinforced metal. In addition to being stalwart in nature, Gilger's hydraulics systems are capable of putting out an enourmous amount of force. Gilger also has two arm mounted laser cannons which are capable of "blowtorching" their way through several layers of... Well, practically anything that has a melting point.

Personality:

Gilger is proficient in the languages of English, Hawaiian, Sarcasm, Bullshittery, and Reformed Insultation. That is to say, he's pretty mouthy. Gilger always has something smart to say, and has basically no filter over what comes out of his central audial unit (wat humans call a voicebox). He's very opinionated about quite a bit of things, and won't hesitate to chime in with some witty or inappropriate remark at any point in conversation. Gilger focuses on bluntness more than sensitivity in his interactions with people and other robots. When it comes to wellbeing, however, Gilger puts the needs and safety of others above his own. He'd rather smash his way through a problem than think about it, and has found his methods highly effective. 

History:

Manufactured in Aurelia, G1-7G3R began his mechanical existance as a construction robot. He was origionally designed to transport things between workplaces underwater, away from the safety of the pressure controled buildings that made up the city, but his creators decided his product line's frame was better suited to work, toil, and build the heavily sound structures of the important skyscrapers underwater. So Gilger did as he was told, and was a good button pushing automaton. This continued until about his tenth year of service, where he would be retired anyways, and shipped to some less gravitational demanding environment to work there. His construction site was attacked by a group of russian terrorists that didn't get along well with the US government.

Gilger decided that working somewhere else was less favorable than destruction, so in a split second decision, he had one of the organic workers there weld two industrial laser cutters to his arms in quite a permanent fashion. Out he went, to defend his coworkers and fellow machines. When all was said and done, Gilger had wreaked quite a bit of havoc, and his manufacturers realized that he had ascended his basic programming by putting his wellbeing above others, and actually making a descision for himself. The workers didn't know what to do with this self aware, and quite large, tank with lasers for hands, but they did know they had something special. Gilger's manufacturers retired him as a construction worker, as a bot without hands would not do much or fare well, and sent him off to the military.

There, Gilger waited. He was deactivated three years total, a kind of government secret to be awakened at a precise moment in time. Then, he was finally called upon. Some humans were mysteriously dying of unnatural causes at a specific location, and they decided that Gilger was just the robot for the job. One thing is certain, G1-7G3R definetely is looking forwards to being useful again.

Height:

2 meters, or 6 feet and  6.74 inches

Weight:

300 kilograms or 661.387 pounds

Other:

Given that his two laser cannons are where his hands should be, Gilger has difficulty handling quite alot of things. He relies on others to handle his matinence and other tasks he was not designed for. 

Gilger is able to work in extremely high pressure environments, and water does not effect his performance whatsoever. He is however, vunerable to excessive amounts of concentrated heat, given that his chassis is primarily made of metal and metal alloys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Name:

Military Robot TNK-W411 class, model G1-7G3R 

Prefers "Gilger"

14 years in active service

Male programming

Steel, shrapnel, bullets, explosions and the like

Dislikes:

Very strong doors

Race:

TNK-W411 class robot of Aurelia, Construction Variant

Appearance:

Powers:

Gilger was made on the planet Aurelia, which has a gravitational force approximately four times that of earth. Given that he was made in these conditions, he has a relatively sturdy frame, covered by multiple sheets of reinforced metal. In addition to being stalwart in nature, Gilger's hydraulics systems are capable of putting out an enourmous amount of force. Gilger also has two arm mounted laser cannons which are capable of "blowtorching" their way through several layers of... Well, practically anything that has a melting point.

Personality:

Gilger is proficient in the languages of Common, Aurelian, Sarcasm, Bullshittery, and Reformed Insultation. That is to say, he's pretty mouthy. Gilger always has something smart to say, and has basically no filter over what comes out of his central audial unit (wat humans call a voicebox). He's very opinionated about quite a bit of things, and won't hesitate to chime in with some witty or inappropriate remark at any point in conversation. Gilger focuses on bluntness more than sensitivity in his interactions with people and other robots. When it comes to wellbeing, however, Gilger puts the needs and safety of others above his own. He'd rather smash his way through a problem than think about it, and has found his methods highly effective. 

History:

Manufactured on the planet Aurelia, G1-7G3R began his mechanical existance as a construction robot. He was origionally designed to transport things between workplaces, but his creators decided his product line's frame was better suited to work, toil, and build the heavily sound structures of the important skyscrapers on the planet. So Gilger did as he was told, and was a good button pushing automaton. This continued until about his tenth year of service, where he would be retired anyways, and shipped to some less gravitational demanding planet to work there. His construction site was attacked by another race of the planet that didn't get along well with the native Aurelians.

Gilger decided that working somewhere else was less favorable than destruction, so in a split second decision, he had one of the organic workers there weld two industrial laser cutters to his arms in quite a permanent fashion. Out he went, to defend his coworkers and fellow machines. When all was said and done, Gilger had wreaked quite a bit of havoc, and his manufacturers realized that he had ascended his basic programming by putting his wellbeing above others, and actually making a descision for himself. The workers didn't know what to do with this self aware, and quite large, tank with lasers for hands, but they did know they had something special. Gilger's manufacturers retired him as a construction worker, as a bot without hands would not do much or fare well, and sent him off to the military.

There, Gilger waited. He was sent to another planet, a trip that took three years total. Then, he was finally called upon. Some humans were mysteriously dying of unnatural causes at a specific location, and they decided that Gilger was just the robot for the job. One thing is certain, G1-7G3R definetely is looking forwards to being useful again.

Height:

2 meters, or 6 feet and  6.74 inches

Weight:

300 kilograms or 661.387 pounds

Other:

Given that his two laser cannons are where his hands should be, Gilger has difficulty handling quite alot of things. He relies on others to handle his matinence and other tasks he was not designed for.

Hey Alstro! This is a very good CS! There's just one thing you need to change and it's my fault...sorry >~<

Humans in this roleplay are all still on earth and haven't found any planets to inhabit yet.

I should have specified this, I was making this more of a futuristic cyberpunk roleplay. If you could change those things about the planets and origins, I can review it again.

Sorry for the misconception X-X

Do they have a space colony? Somewhere where heavy lifting would be absolutely a must? Or a space station somewheres? Otherwise I could have him as an aquatic robot built for high pressure at the bottom of the ocean

Do they have a space colony? Somewhere where heavy lifting would be absolutely a must? Or a space station somewheres? Otherwise I could have him as an aquatic robot built for high pressure at the bottom of the ocean

That can work! Under the sea is where you could be~

Disney joke everyone.

Edited. Other than that, it's OK that he's a super heavy hitter right? I nerfed him a bit because of the use of hands, so he's not too excessively useful in dexteretous situations

where did you get that art from, absolutely amazing, one of the most bad ass things i have ever seen

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the origional image was from Pinterest. I took that and put like a scratches filter on it, then I sharpened and saturated the image a bit. i also had to shop the guns to the hands, didn't do as good a job as I would have liked.

Well the origional image was from Pinterest. I took that and put like a scratches filter on it, then I sharpened and saturated the image a bit. i also had to shop the guns to the hands, didn't do as good a job as I would have liked.

What does the original image look like? >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back