The Motley Crew (Reboot)

Oh, it is. I didn't even spellcheck. ;-; I'm supposed to be, but I'm way too tired/lazy to study right now, so I'm taking a break. :>

I should be able to. I only stress over character applications and introductions, so I won't take as much time writing up the rest of my posts.

Okay cool; thought I was gonna have to read a dictionary worth of words every time you posted :P . Anyway my character has replied now :)

Have you talked to @Wreck about it? I'm sure he won't mind though. I'm interested to see how this relationship turns out though; will Mace return Rua's affection? Only time will tell :P

Also congratulations for making a minority character :) I think it's the first I've seen on this site.

Aww wtf, is my Tree too brown to fit Rau's affection? xD

No can't be, probably has something to do with him being too skiny on the arms >:T

I'm still in. Gerr-Atan doesn't exactly have much to say, what with him knowing about everything. He's in the crew already, so it's pretty pointless to make the same post of "Gerr-Atan knew about this. His opinion was this."

Tripodric said:
@Lucya Kunzenov @Deadkool @Wreck sorry you guys, but I'm going to have to kick you out. @sehnsucht you're going to have to find a new love interest.
Died suddenly on heart failure? What, do you have a deathnotebook or someting? xD

4668_death_note.jpg

wait...death note is Posible.................................................we need it

How about the ship is attacked?

Kill off characters, perhaps add some direction to get revenge?

A miracle that I wasn't killed. I am going to assume that I used a chair for cover when we were present at the dining room,

Yonsisac said:
DAMITE...My alerts died ugh so what has happend?
Well I killed off some people; some random people came aboard and shot them and ran away. We're going to chase and kill them as revenge.

Mmm, no, I suppose not. I imagine it'll take him quite a while to form a strong enough connection to actively mourn someone. If anything, he'll probably only see Mace's death as unfortunate, and an incredible waste of future eye-candy - but only for a second or two - then he'll shrug and move on to the next person that catches his eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back