The Mortal Instruments: The Lost Shadow Child

Jocelyn Fray/Fairchild will wake up around the third book, City of Glass.

There is a lot of surprises in City of Glass... Ahem, besides the fact that Max dies sadly.

But, I never said who killed him... >:3

If you still want to keep on talking, I will be heading over towards the OOC section... Since this is the Character Sign Up section. xD

Scratch that... PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to continue with the RP. I just have to wait for Princess to post her reply... Since cannot continue, sadly. >~<

Me too. She helped me with my post. Well she gave me the idea and I sort of made it as long as I could. I can't post paragraphs like you guys. Unless I consume a lot of sugar lol!

NAME: Natara Fray Morganstern

PHYSICAL LOOKS/PICTURE (real pictures please):

BIO (doesn't have to be lengthy): Natara was raised by Luke mostly because Jocyln wanted to keep her safe from Valentine and she didn't want her daughter to get hurt.

SPECIES (Shadow Hunter, Demon, Faerie, etc.): Shadow Hunter

WEAPON OF CHOICE: her Stele and a Katana

CRUSH/POTENTIAL GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND: none

O.o I just got a notification from this...I always thought it died a long time ago..I am really sorry @PrincessKarai8

I hate it when I leave or not reply to rp's for a LONG time without telling the author of the Rp. Again, really sorry! I'm glad to see this wonderful rp hasn't died though sadly i think I passed up my chance to join a LONG time ago when I didn't keep up with replying.

I hope it turns out as wonderful as I thought it would be! ^.^

Oh you're still welcome to join. You still have a chance to have your character jump in. Everyone's in Chinatown now. Rose's character is with Isis the High Sorceress of Chinatown and Laney and the rest of the Shadow Hunters are on their way there

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

xD Aww~ Your such a sweet person Karai! I probably will have my character jump in though, not sure how he can but I'll think of something~. I may start reading all the posts that have been made too~.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back