• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Monster Within(IC)

She listens to him talk about her sister and she really wasn't sure what to say or feel about it. She also didn't tell Nick that Candy already knew everything about her and how her and Candy would constantly write letters to each other. But still it would be nice to see her in person. "That's great, but she will have to make the first move," she says rather coldly and looks away from him. Feeling awkward and uncomfortable, she finally leaves his side and sits across from him in the booth. She really wasn't sure what to say after that.

Code by apolla apolla

NeonLiger9999 NeonLiger9999

Abby: she looks up giving him a blank stare "Well seeing as you were over with Nerrezza going over there would end in my death, she hates me you know" she says trying not to give off that shes hurt by seeing him with her. She looks down "No one really puts up with me here" she says softly. The years of being a bitch at school is starting to kick her ass as she starts to feel lonely with the lack of friends.

Cacey: She pulls her schedule out and slides it over to him she doesn't really remember which classes she chose. She looks up as Derek sets the coffee in front of her and her face lights up and she sips at the bitter coffee. "Ah coffee how i love you" she thinks not realizing she said that out loud.

Derek:he rolls his eyes. "You and your obsession with coffee I swear you'd marry it if you could" he says.

Ben: he rushes to get to lucifer's classroom so he can take him to his next class

Raven she walked in to the lunch room and spotted abby letting out an ear piersing whistel to get her attention

Last edited:

Nick listens to what Abby has to say and frowns, but only slightly. It disturbed him to hear that his best friends didn't like each other. But he didn't think this was the case, Nerrezza was pretty open about who she didn't like, and she never mentioned disliking Abby to him. "Nonsense silly, I put up with you and I enjoy your company," he says with a smile, oblivious as to why people wouldn't like Abby. He shuffles his tray to one hand and walks closer to Abby. "And I doubt Nerrezza hates you," Nick grabs Abby's hand and drags her out of the booth. "Come on, I can't let you stay here by yourself," he says with a chuckle and drags her back to the booth where Nerrezza was sitting.

Code by apolla apolla

Abby's eyes widen when she gets dragged over to the table Nerrezza is at. "Are you trying to get me killed" she growls at Nick pulling her hand back and backing away. By this point they'd be close enough that Nerrezza can both hear and smell her.

Cacey shrugs not really sure on being friends with this kid. Derek on the other hand gives Erebus a disapproving glare quickly catching that he was talking about Cacey.

There was something in his eyes that he rarely ever lets anyone see, which was pain. Abby's actions and words hurt him but he couldn't let her see that. He had no idea what was the problem with Abby sitting with Nerrezza, having no idea of their rivalry. He doesn't grab a hold of her hand again though and heads the rest of the way to the table. He sets down his tray and gives a chocolate muffin to Nerrezza, the snack he grabbed for her. "Nerrezza, you won't mind if Abby joins us, would you? She's convinced that you hate her," his voice was soft, gentle, and almost pleading but now he was worried that two of his closest friends really did hate each other.

Code by apolla apolla

Abby frowns upon hearing Nerrezza's words she knew at that moment that Nerrezza was going to make her seem like the monster. her lip quivers slightly she saw the look in Nick's eyes which makes her feel like even more of a monster then she already did.

Cacey:"School is school.....I'll be glad to get out of here for good at the end of the year" she says.

Calisto rushes into the cafeteria and over to the line to grab her food before over to Derek and Cacey "God I'm starving!" she says as she digs into her food. She eyes Erebus wearily but not as afraid of him as the previous day.

His smile widens even more, glad that he was reassured about his friends not even hating each other. "Thanks Nezzie," he calls her by her childhood nickname, forgetting that she didn't like that name anymore. His sits down next to Nerrezza at the booth and looks over to Abby with a big smile on his face. "Come on and join us!" He says loud enough for Abby to hear him. He made sure to sit next to Nerrezza so that there wasn't any awkwardness between them. He hoped that Abby would come over to join them but he couldn't really force her. Nick begins to eat his food.

Code by apolla apolla

Calisto looks at the boy and just shrugs not really wanting to talk to him. she's still not sure about anyone in this school.

Cacey sighs "you're not gonna get much out of her, she's not one to talk much to anyone but Derek and I" she says. stealing one of Calisto's fries in the process then she looks at Derek "how come you didn't get me fries?" she questions

Derek looks up "They didn't have fries out when I went through that's why I got you the tater tots" he says. to him it didn't matter they were both fried potato.

"It's not the sammmmmme" Cacey groans as she throws a tater tots at Derek's face. he looks at her in shock.

• Lucian

His journey took him and his family far longer than they had all expected. All three of the arriving to their new home and school at about 11:45am. To say the least, Lucian and his family were not making very good first impressions on their new teachers. They had just dropped all of their belongings off at the new place called an "apartment", all now rushing to get to their new school. Lucian and both of his sisters rushed into the office, he quickly explained the situation and the office lady gave them their schedules. He checked his and noticed that the seniors and sophomores were currently in lunch. Sevena and Lucian both said goodbye to Mesmer, leaving her on her own, and tried to find their way to the lunch room.

coding by cychotic

(Just to note, not done what so ever with my post above. Too lazy to go to OOC chat/super tired, ill delete this when im done with above post)

Once again he really wasn't getting anything out of these two girls but at least they didn't kick him out and told him to go away. When Cacey mentions the cheese fries, he smiles slightly and stands up. "I'll be right back," he says rather softly, not sure if they would even hear him. He doubt they would miss him if he left. Erebus goes back to the lunch line, where it was certainly cleared out since they were preparing to serve the next lunch. After a few moments, he comes back to the table with a large helping of cheese fries, they were really hot and fresh as well. He hands the tray of fries to Cacey with a smile and sits back down, not saying anything else.

Code by apolla apolla

Cacey's eyes light up when she sees the cheese fries and she let's out a little squeel as she digs into them. "Thank you thank you thank you" she mumbles through a mouth full.

Calisto laughs at her sister then looks over at Erebus. "The way to cacey's heart, food and coffee" she says.

Angel walks out of class having been excused to go to the bathroom. what he wasn't expecting was to be cornered and beaten in the bathroom. after the bullies leave he curls on a ball in the corner they left him in whimpering in pain.

Abby:slowly moves to sit by Nick. She watches Nerrezza from the corner of her eye scared to be over here now. She looks down at her food not touching it now.

Last edited:

He smiles warmly at Abby, glad that she joined them after all, and begins eating his food. It was a shame that he would have to eat fast since lunch time was almost over. It was a shame when the bell rang and he wasn't done with his food. He looks over to Abby, seeing that she hasn't eaten anything. "I don't think anyone is really going to care if you stay a bit longer to finish eating your food," he nudges her gently with his elbow, not sure what was up.

Code by apolla apolla

Abby doesn't look up. "I'm not hungry anyways" she mumbles.

Cacey ignores the bell and keeps munching on her cheese fries happily. she gives him a wave good bye as she has a mouth full

He looks up and glares at Nerrezza before shaking his head. "No, you can not just ditch for the rest of the school day. I won't let you," he feels bad, knowing the struggles Nerrezza must be going through but he also knew it was important to stay in school. "I don't blame you, the school's lunch is crap," he had eaten only half of his, even if he waited until the end to eat at all. "Still it's not good if you don't eat, but I can't force you," he hesitates, having a feeling that something else was up. He stands up even though Abby would have to let him out. "But if you come over for dinner today I can make you a delicious meal," he says in a promising tone and waves goodbye to Nerrezza as she went to class. Though she had looked grumpy, he had a feeling she wouldn't actually ditch school, which made him happy.

Code by apolla apolla

Abby:at that she looks up "wouldn't Nerrezza be upset if you made me dinner? with her being your girlfriend and all?" she says before looking down at her untouched food. it hurt to say that but she doesn't want to show it.

Dellra was finished eating far before the bell rang. She threw away her things and started to leave for the door. She spots Erebus and walks up to him. "Sorry again about the whole... you know. I wasn't really thinking about it." She looks a bit happier. "So what class do you have next. I've got Art and I think Novella is going to be there." Zen was in the robotics room during lunch. he wasn't ready to leave but knew he had to so he packed up and headed to the garage for mechanics. Maestro heads to the music hall for band. He was happy that he had two classes in a row in the same place so he didn't have to move and since he was the pianist for both band and orchestra he didn't even have to leave his seat. Ari waits outside the cafeteria to be able to go in and eat. Doran seats next to her waiting as well. She was cute but he wasn't sure what to say to her so he was just silent.

He was very surprised to hear Abby's response and couldn't help but chuckle when she said that. "What are you talking about? Nerrezza isn't my girlfriend. I'm still a single pringle," he smiles, not sure why Abby would think that him and Nerrezza were dating. Sure they were close, but he saw Nerrezza as a little sister, it would be too weird for him to date her. He then realizes that in the beginning of the lunch, him and Nerrezza were pretty close face to face, but he hoped that no one else thought they were dating. He didn't want any false rumors to spread. He actually hasn't dated that many people before. "It would be ridiculous for anyone to get upset over dinner anyway. So now you have no reason but to go," he says after a moment, hoping she would come.

Code by apolla apolla

NeonLiger9999 NeonLiger9999 SRUNewman SRUNewman

Abby looks up when he says that they're not dating. "I.......you guys looked like you where kissing when i walked into the cafeteria" she says feeling stupid now. she bites her lip in an attempt to keep her mouth shut as she wants to say would that mean you'll date me.

He winces when Abby says that and wondered how many others thought that they were kissing. He didn't want to get the wrong impression after all. "I'm sorry, she had just to tell me something really important is all," he didn't know that Abby was a werewolf so he didn't explain that Nerrezza was a vampire. As well as that was Nerrezza's business and even if Abby and Nerrezza didn't hate each other, he didn't think they were that close of friends. He would have to change that. "We should probably get going," he says softly, indicating that she was still blocking him into the booth and he had been standing this whole time.

Code by apolla apolla

He takes his tray and Abby's tray, assuming that she wasn't going to try to eat any of it, and heads up to the line. He dumps the tray and sets them down to be washed. He heads back over to where he left Abby and pulls her into a hug. "I have no intentions to date Nerrezza, they lie somewhere else," he whispers to her, hoping that his words would comfort her. He lets her go with a soft smile on his face. "I'll see you for dinner at six," he says with a wink and heads off to class.

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
Abby just smiles nodding when Nick says he'll see her at six. She heads towards her next class trying to decipher the meaning behind his words. 'Does he like me? or did he mean someone else....' she questions herself not watching where she was walking and runs face first into Jace.

Dellra noticed the confusion on Erebus's face when she mentions Novella. "Oh if you don't know how Novella, just ask Maestro next time you see him." She heads to art class and gets ready for it to start. Maestro relaxes waiting for the rest of the band to arrive so they can start on whatever songs the teacher wants them to learn for the concert. Zen sits on his desk reading a book on quantum physics. Ari gets in line for food. "God I hope this food isn't as disgusting as she heard. I'll have to get food soon so I can have my own lunch," She thinks to herself. Doran sits at an empty table not really sure who he could hang with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back