• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Modern Werewolves: Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Cello

Cheese Connoisseur
OUT-OF-CHARACTER CHAT
Feel free to ask questions or discuss the roleplay here!​

RULES
  1. be respectful
  2. we encourage diversity
  3. realistic faceclaims only
  4. age range is eighteen to late-twenties
  5. post at least once a week
  6. a detailed paragraph or more for each character
  7. each person may play one werewolf and/or one human if wanted
  8. please let me know if you expect to be busy or I may contact you and open your spot to someone else

Last edited:
I just posted my characters, I hope they're alright?

They're both good, but it might be more fun if your wolf isn't also your other character's pet, so there can be more interactions with other roleplayers. I might add a few more humans to balance things out, but we will work out the housing once we have more characters. Each Kennel wolf will live with a human, and the strays' roleplayers can decide if they would like to also live with humans or by themselves.

They're both good, but it might be more fun if your wolf isn't also your other character's pet, so there can be more interactions with other roleplayers. I might add a few more humans to balance things out, but we will work out the housing once we have more characters. Each Kennel wolf will live with a human, and the strays' roleplayers can decide if they would like to also live with humans or by themselves.
mkay, I'll change that, That'd be fun for him to find a human lol

i honestly can’t find anyone that looks like him, thats why i commissioned the drawing. i’ll go searching for a faceclaim but i’m just warning you, it’ll take forever because i’m Picky.

yooo, is she famous or something?
i've never seen her before.

I looked up some native faceclaims in case you couldn't find any and she's a First Nation two-spirit. You ended up using the exact photo I found though lol

oh thank you so much that's so thoughtful!
she's gorgeous i'm actually shook and she's got the perfect androgynous look aslskdj
i should really be thanking you for making me go looking haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back