• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy THE MIST

Shabazz

Bridgton, ME, United States of America

A little home stands on 24th Maple Street. From the outside, nothing can be heard. From the inside, a cellphone is ringing, but nobody's picking up. Riiiing! Riiiing the cell lets out it's dying words and fades to voicemail.

"Julie? Ah, shit, you probably left your phone again. It's Kevin. I..." the line is very fuzzy, and the speaker's voice can barely be heard. "I know I said I'd be home tonight but... There's been an accident at the base." Kevin lets out a sigh, "Jules, I really wish I could come see ya, I know it's only a ten minute drive but I can't, it's... it's really bad here and... and I need to come clean... I don't think I'm ever gonna see you again Julie." He starts to cry. "I don't know much, but we released something, something dangerous." Static appears, it muffles some of Kevin's words. "It.. it wasn't supposed to happen, not like this... I don't think they can contain it any longer. It's spreading like crazy, seeping from under the doors and through cracks in the windows. The things inside it are even worse, Julie. I'm scared." The static is even louder, like a storm tearing through the air. I can't believe what I've done, this is all because of me. I'm sorry, so so sorry. Be safe, and stay away from it..." The line let's out a scream before proclaiming one final message, "Stay away from the mist." The cellphone let's out a loud beep and silence ensues.

adrian_ adrian_
Joker987 Joker987
Agent23 Agent23
daddy trump daddy trump (why is this your name????)
nuas nuas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back