• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Midnight Raven Guild Fandom Guild Is Now Open

Z2010Deadmeat

Time Lord
Alright here are the rules folks.

• No Godmodding
  • Treat others with respect
  • If you are doing a job in the RP with more than one person please give everyone a chance to respond.
  • PLEASE. PLEASE. INTERACT WITH ONE ANOTHER. (I don't mean to sound rude but I have had several RPs die out because no one will talk to someone else in character.
  • For Job Requests ANYONE can make one. (Discussed further in Overview)

(Will expand if needed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there. I'm sorry for asking this; I just have like 7 muses I could use for this rp and I wanted to ask this so I could trim that number down a bit. How much is too much? Like, if our character is a DBZ person, are we allowed to go up to Tien but not Goku, or what?

Hi. I'll try to officially join later today but for now I have a question regarding Eden. Is it an original world or is it a planet made of parts from other worlds?

Ancalagoner said:
Hello there. I'm sorry for asking this; I just have like 7 muses I could use for this rp and I wanted to ask this so I could trim that number down a bit. How much is too much? Like, if our character is a DBZ person, are we allowed to go up to Tien but not Goku, or what?
That is entirely up to you. However you need to keep in mind if you have someone that strong make sure they are facing threats of appropriate issue. It would suck if you was playing with others and YC just one shots the problem all the time. That said the problem at hand doesn't have to be a lone opponent who is just as strong. Maybe a Saiyan could be useful to help stop a horde of giant killer gorillas and needs help to stop them all before they destroy the town.

Gaaron01234 said:
Hi. I'll try to officially join later today but for now I have a question regarding Eden. Is it an original world or is it a planet made of parts from other worlds?
Eden is an original world that Fandoms have found and decided to cohabitate. That said some may have been terraforming certain parts so it is more suitable for them to habituate.

Z2010Deadmeat said:
What like an OC? By all means go ahead! If that is not what you meant...by all means still go ahead!
That's not what I meant but I'll post it anyone (basically the thing he is from never says anything about his history)

I dont know, the people who commented didnt make characters. Only some of them did :/

A lot of people didn't get proper notifications during January. Maybe they just missed the start and need a little reminder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back