The meeting

nothing happened after the explosion, the greatsword flying down far away and the soaring flames slowly becoming visible, quickly approuching them

Nichole nodded and limped to the river before she made it she saw silver's sword. she limped over to it. she dragged it to the river. she washed her .

Duster roared and set up a large barrier around him and Nichole, this should protect them from the flames... If not, they'd have to dive into the river.

"He told me to guard you should anything happen to him. That's what I'm going to do." Thought Duster to Nichole. He walked over to her. "Get on my back." He thought as he picked the sword up in his mouth.

Nichole winced and hopped on. she shivered. she moved and yowled. then she tried to use her claws to dislodge the bullet. it fell out and she quickly licked the wound.

A small box of bandages popped up next to Nichole. "Use these." Thought Duster as he swiftly walked down the side of the river, not going too fast so Nichole could use the bandages

"Not a problem. Now hold on!" Thought Duster as he sped up dramatically, the trees beside them going past at but a blur.

After running for a while, Duster left the forest and came to a large grassy plain. Duster had never left the forest before, so this was uncharted territory on his end. He picked a direction and ran.

Duster eventually stopped in a town. A large black lion like creature carrying a wounded girl on it's back would most likely stir up a bit of alarm.

The town reacted not alarmed but violently, drawing hayforks and woodcutter axes towards the threath, they couldn't take risks with the upcoming monster appearances!

"Just calm down, I'll get you some help..." Thought Duster. He roared at the air as he returned to his regular humanoid form, carrying Nichole. "Please... We need help..." He said, tired out by keeping the beast like form up for so long.

The people moved back as they moved closer they yelled "G-G-GO AWAY!, YOUR KIND ALREADY S-S-SAID THAT B-B-BEFORE AND KILLED HALF OF U-U-US!"

The town's people didn't change heart at your attemps they had this fear deep ingrained into their hearts...getting help would be harder than baking a cake without burning it inside a mountain of fire

Duster let out a rather frustrated sigh. "Are you people that ignorant!?" He cried. "This girl is in dire need of help! And all you can think about is your own safety!?" He roared. "You people live a sorry existence, you all sicken me..." He said before turning around, and walking out of the twon. He'd find another one, no matter what...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back