• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Mary Sue Slayer

Question why the Turtle made some strange noises when it was trying to say the word "fuck", and then look for a weapon.

"So... there are multiple types of sues? Since you implied typings, I'll assume there are multiples of each type.", You gazed at your surroundings, looking for a weapon or anything that could be of use to you. There was only pillows, blankets, and mattresses that filled the room. Oh and a random cardboard box. There seems to be only one.

"Correct! There are around maybe.. Hm.. 6-ish? Those are the most common, ya see. 

~ Motherly Sue

~ OP Hero Sue

~ OP Misunderstood Sue

~ Dependant Sue

~ Lovey Dovey Sue

~ OP Supernatural Sue"

"Any useful weapons or tactics against them you can think of?"

"Different Sues need to be taken down with different strategies. For OP Sues, you really need to listen to their attacks. They love to call it out, so try to think fast. And also don't get frustrated when fighting with them. When they see that you let them get to you, they can feed off of that and grow in power. As long as you don't call out your attacks, dodge, and be careful, you're fine. Sues that are not OP, they're easier to kill, but they have more people fussing over them. So if you do anything that may hurt them, society will turn against you and who knows what? It's better to kill the Sue in a more hidden place, where people don't roam around much.

"For weapons, anything will do. I recommend something that'll kill them faster? Unless you're facing an OP Supernatural Sue who's an immortal being. Do some research and you can take em down!"

"Why did you make a weird noise when you were trying say 'fuck'?"

"I don't use profanity a lot, but when I do, I use it in native turtle."

1) Any more questions?

A) Open the box?

B) Don't open it

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back