The Mary Sue Games

The Succubi Queen

Ethereal Goddess
<p>

Multiuniverse Comedy RP inspired by Kevin Bolk and Interrobang Studio's <a href="http://interrobangstudios.com/comics-display.php?strip_id=989" rel="external nofollow">Ensign Mary Sue</a> comic strip. My Rules for this RP will be few, compared to other roleplays, but they will be more strictly enforced. Rules: </p>

<ul><li>Minimum post length of 8 sentences. </li>

<li>Post at least once every 3 days- if you can't, let me know. </li>

<li>No power-playing/god-modding. I know, I know, that halfway defeats the fun here. But, your Sue's powers end where another's begin. </li>

<li>You may have up to 1 SUE character, as posted in the Character Sign up, and to begin, you may have 2 STU Agent Characters, which will go in the Neutral Characters tab. </li>

<li>STU's are standard characters, and are bound by the limit of the universe they originate from. SUE's can be overpowered crossover mismashes of character. </li>

<li>If you wish to play canonic characters from a specific universe, ask me. Half the fun of a Sue is that they somehow end up romantically involved with canon characters- it's funny, and we can use that. But I'm not going to have a bunch of characters all trying to bang Spock or Draco. </li>

<li>DO NOT BULLY- this is a lighthearted comedy roleplay, and while this is satiric to the failings of many a developing writer, a big part of this story is understanding that all writers have a SUE stage. We all start somewhere, and we all should be humble about the sort of characters we write. If you have bad things to say about any specific writer or character in this RP, involved or not, or if I recognize your character as a direct copy of a young writer's character, I will kick you. </li>

<li>I reserve the right to deny characters, for any reason- I'm often lax about this, but I will employ it in this roleplay. These characters will walk a thin line, and I won't have them be beneath my standards for this roleplay. </li>

</ul><p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back