The Marvel Roleplay-Verse

Excidius

The Watcher of All
List of Characters

Excidius - Kayode Diya (Zannlab Jungle, Nigeria - Hunting)

Vudukudu - Marcus 'Marc' La'Crey / Psylon (Chicago, Illinois - Researching)

Deadkool - Arthur Danver (New York City, New York - Working: Danver Co. / Crime-fighting)

Samus - Hailey Pond (Chicago, Illinois - Working: Science Institute / Crime-fighting)

Pokemariofan64 - Edward Murray (New York City, New York - Working: CLG Wiki / Hiding)

Moonlit Dream - Taliah Asuhara (New York City, New York - Crime- fighting)

Ryu kishi - Slick 'The Shadow' Wilson (Toronto, Canada - Contracting: Mercenary)

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted people, please feel free to begin posting as you wish. Try not to skip over time too much, I'd like to keep all of us on at least the same day if your characters are in similar locations. It seems two of you are in immediate areas of each other right away, so hopefully we can do something interesting with that soon :)

I believe I have first post locked in so when I do my post I will begin with an establishing paragraph.

Again, pokemario - Your post is much too short, you even enlarged the font. Check the rules and edit it to the right length and context please.

Whoa, just to check - Samus, have you asked Vudukudu if you can have your character working there?

Deadkool, all your posts are too short. Perhaps compile all your posts into one to make it acceptable?

@Excidius If someone doesn't make a post for more than 3 weeks, is this said person still going to be kicked out because they were waiting on a reply from someone else's character?

@Moonlit Dream If there is a sufficient excuse to a characters absence then yes, exceptions can be made. Though you may want to use a collaborative writing tool to finish your entire interaction and then post just for your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back