The Mariquilla Freelance Technological Union

What would be cool and valuable to add in my CS? To better convey the Union?

• Message Me for other cool stuff! (I'll add it onto the list)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zaltusinel

Novelist and Word Whisperer
Detail Expansion 0%

English editing and expansion of various elements to fullfill CS and beyond!

• General Description The Mariquilla Freelance TU(MTU) was founded 150 years ago(Star-date equal)by three founding species; the Yodiqu, the Hanson, and the Gremiaar. The Union supports the fundamental philosophy of technological preservation with a sustainable unpredictability in regards to military and diplomatic actions. The three races impact the actions of the union quite violently.
    The Gremiaar were wrecked genetically by a long defeated empire: The Futile Opa Empire. A transhuman theological culture who committed to the idea of only one human strand. The mutilation of their genetics makes them quite ugly, yet to the Futile, they bounced back with the tangible ability to be cloned much easier feeding the union a massive supply capability to the army. The Gremiaar are less subtle than the other founding members, often they are outrageous with a dangerous mix of paranoia.

The Hanson share the mark of their home-world, Cintaquin, with being noted for their odd biological form. They contain the natural bone body with electric based channels up and down giving them a sensitive electric sense to nearby electric fields. The Hanson tend to be very solemn and tend to stay in one place/role in life. This type of behavior allows the united discovery of an electrical field radar almost pinpointing units as far as one thousand meters away, while in operation in clear conditions being the turn-point invention during the Grim Futile War.
    The Yodiqu, the isolationist sect of the union, are unrecorded. The race pleaded not to share their history. Their behavior is outsiderish and provides more upon the union's inconsistency through the Yodiqu's unpredictability. They are characterized by wispy form and lack of interaction with most liquids. (This excludes water and liquid nitrogen.)

The Minor Races will be introduced over time, yet they do not have the significance as the founding three. Small CS's for them will be made as RP progresses.

Morality: Chaotic Good
    Editing

Updating from Other Areas

[tab=Culturial Information][/tab]

Last edited:
Ive read through it and it looks very nice. Cant wait to see it when its done

And what does "Psion" (in the Hanson) and "Artificers" (In the Yodiqu) mean?

The bright blue in Yuan is hard to see on the white back ground... (I dont have the greatest eyes)

Kk, I'll put it in a deeper blue. I use the nightlife theme, so I can most things other than black.

Otherwise its looking really good so far friend. Once your completed you I will look over it, requets any minor changes and accept you :D

YAY! I tend to have living CS's. Is that acceptable (I'm not going to change everything, just add detail and update)?

Spacekitty Spacekitty I have updated some in the military section. Can you take a look and make sure everything is balanced? I tried to but I want your approval. :)

Spacekitty Spacekitty I have updated some in the military section. Can you take a look and make sure everything is balanced? I tried to but I want your approval. :)
Seems fine to me, assuming Negative Zymine would only work if they managed to breach the core. I'm guess at the very least shielding will protect from its effects?

And what does "Psion" (in the Hanson) and "Artificers" (In the Yodiqu) mean?
Like Charles Xavier or the Protoss or Psyhics with a more emphasis on manipulating the environment than the sixth sense.

Seems fine to me, assuming Negative Zymine would only work if they managed to breach the core. I'm guess at the very least shielding will protect from its effects?

The shields would need to be down before using it as the ordinance would absorb the shields and warp instead without the ship. Yet, the ship's shields would gain a half charge from Zymine's warp property. So it wouldn't do much.

Hm, what would it's effects on shields be if it inverses energy and matter?
Zymine is contained inside weapon systems and storage to not affect the shields.
Spacekitty Spacekitty

Looks good to me then. Once the bare bones stuff is done you'll likely be accepted no problem

CS Completion(Bare Stuff) 100%

Detail Expansion 0%

English editing and expansion of various elements to fullfill CS and beyond!

• General Description The Mariquilla Freelance TU(MTU) was founded 150 years ago(Star-date equal)by three founding species; the Yodiqu, the Hanson, and the Gremiaar. The Union supports the fundamental philosophy of technological preservation with a sustainable unpredictability in regards to military and diplomatic actions. The three races impact the actions of the union quite violently.
    The Gremiaar were wrecked genetically by a long defeated empire: The Futile Opa Empire. A transhuman theological culture who committed to the idea of only one human strand. The mutilation of their genetics makes them quite ugly, yet to the Futile, they bounced back with the tangible ability to be cloned much easier feeding the union a massive supply capability to the army. The Gremiaar are less subtle than the other founding members, often they are outrageous with a dangerous mix of paranoia.

The Hanson share the mark of their home-world, Cintaquin, with being noted for their odd biological form. They contain the natural bone body with electric based channels up and down giving them a sensitive electric sense to nearby electric fields. The Hanson tend to be very solemn and tend to stay in one place/role in life. This type of behavior allows the united discovery of an electrical field radar almost pinpointing units as far as one thousand meters away, while in operation in clear conditions being the turn-point invention during the Grim Futile War.
    The Yodiqu, the isolationist sect of the union, are unrecorded. The race pleaded not to share their history. Their behavior is outsiderish and provides more upon the union's inconsistency through the Yodiqu's unpredictability. They are characterized by wispy form and lack of interaction with most liquids. (This excludes water and liquid nitrogen.)

The Minor Races will be introduced over time, yet they do not have the significance as the founding three. Small CS's for them will be made as RP progresses.

Morality: Chaotic Good
    Editing

Updating from Other Areas

[tab=Culturial Information][/tab]
Accepted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back