• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Mansion of Endless Floors - Guidelines

Andrita

The Ultimate Wielder of the Dark Side
@solido naso , Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love , @Epiphany , @Yahhah , @crumbelivable (This is extremely important... As your fates in the RP determine how this is going to play out... Because I've set this up in a very peculiar way: That of a 'You determine your Fate' , Good Ending Bad Ending sort of fiasco... SO while the Digital Guide will go over this in the roleplay... Here is a good idea of what's to come... Massive WIP though. You also can ask me at any point if you want to go to a specific world... You chose the Void Fragment and The Heart of the World [sans Seven Deadly Sins... I already have everything set up for that world] ... Though please save that for the OOC)

Ijiwaru.MyMaster.full.132102.jpg

• Each World you visit to try to make amends: You essentially have a few Objectives
    • Get the Fragments of the Grandmother. They are used to empower your characters to ridiculous levels to attempt to fight off the Black Void near the end. It is essential to get all the fragments from each world before leaving, as then you'll have to fight the Void Fragment.
    • Defeat the Void Fragment of Each World (Either by using the Grandmothers' Fragments... which is the only way to defeat it power to power... Somehow use Maddie's abilities... or convince them to not join up with the Void)... Failure tod o so will lead to the eventual destruction of their world. Each World's Void Fragment is the character chosen to inherit the Void from each world, and they are usually incredibly important entities to the plot of each world, most times being previous heroes/protagonists of each world.
    • Help the Guardians. The Guardians are empowered by the energy of the world of Fiction and Reality, and their survival determines how long the world they guard lasts from being completely taken over by The Void... If ANY of them die, that world is a goner even if the Void Fragment is defeated. The Guardians have a Infinity Symbol, and they are at the World's Heart. For I.E: Kingdom Hearts' Heart of the World would be within Kingdom Hearts, in Scala Ad Caelum.

Has anyone else seen this? (Sorry if I am not suppose to post here) but I just came across it by chance... I never got a notice despite being tagged

Users who are viewing this thread

Back