• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Malice in Alice

Minako

🎮Super High School Level Gamer: Chiaki Nanami🎮
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

You are Alice.

After your studies with your elder sister you decide to take an afternoon stroll in the flower field. To your surprise, you encountered a talking white Rabbit with pink eyes rushing past you, dressed in a red coat and holding a pocket watch!

"Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" He cries while scurrying off.

Curious, you follow him, wondering what in the world a rabbit could be late for?

He scuttles into a rather large rabbit hole under a hedge, and you naively go in after him.

This rabbit hole is larger than it seems from the outside, more like a tunnel if it's big enough for you to comfortably crawl through, and after some time crawling you suddenly fall into a dip!

...And you fall...

...And fall...

There is now no more dirt, just walls with dirty, checkered patterns plastered on them.

You no longer recognize where you are, just that you are falling along with other objects in a dimly lit room that is losing light quickly, some of these objects are reachable, some are not...

maliceland.jpg

>>Input Command<<

((Sorry for the crappy art, haha, I will be drawing these as quickly as I can to keep up, and, I hope you enjoy this lil Quest!))

Last edited by a moderator:

>>COMMAND INPUT: Reach out for the cupboard<<

You reach for the object closest to you, which so happens to be a closed wooden cupboard. It surprisingly doesn't seem like it has been through much wear and tear given where it is...

You decide to open to open it to see what's inside:

output_xy_Yi_Ex.gif

It contains a jar of what seems to be preserved small intestine...

You close the cupboard immediately and decide it's best NOT TO OPEN IT AGAIN.

You try to free fall AWAY from the cupboard and more towards other objects now.

>>Input Command<<

((Haha! @Spencarian, something like that! When you input an action Alice can perform, you get more progress, but if you input something she can't do or doesn't have access to, then you get the same picture with her frowning, or I simply tell you she can't do that xD;; I knew no one could resist opening the cupboard >w> ))

((oH, THEN THE TEACUp xD))
(But you guessed right, yes cx)

((Oh I really like this, this is so much fun yay!))

>>COMMAND INPUT: Reach for teapot<<

You aren't sure if the teapot will be much better, but you give it a try anyway.

maliceland3_1.jpg

Ah, much to your delight, when you opened the lid it appeared as if it was only filled with mere tomato paste! So red and rich and creamy!

Hungry, and perhaps too comfortable despite what you just saw for your own good, you decide to try some since tomato paste never harmed anyone. 

maliceland3_2.jpg

Except that wasn't tomato paste...

Your mouth is now dripping with blood... and regret.

maliceland3_3.jpg

>>Input command<<

((I'm very glad you like it, @Spencarian! ^^ This will have to be my last post for the night, but input another command anyway and tomorrow see what happens!  Refer to the first post for all the objects you can interact with :3 ))

>>ERROR: DID YOU MEAN THE BLUE JAR?<<

>>COMMAND INPUT: INSPECT BLUE JAR<<

After that disastrous taste test of what was assuredly NOT tomato paste, you manage to get to the blue jar falling just beside it and take a peek inside:

It looks like it contains jam of some sort...

Before you could get a good look at it you suddenly smell something foul. Like something died in it.

The smell emanating from it and the unsettling mixture of something pink in the "jam" make you suspect it's not jam... 

You have a pretty good idea what it might be, though...

maliceland4.jpg

>>INPUT COMMAND<<

(( Haha, thanks for waiting! @Spencarian You can tag as many people as you like! :3 ))

>>COMMAND INPUT: Inspect "Jam"<<

>>SECOND COMMAND: TURN ON LAMP<<

You are no medical expert by any means, but you are fairly certain that this jar contains decomposing brains mixed with fresh pieces of brains...

maliceland5.jpg

Thoroughly creeped out, and noticing the room is losing light, you decide to try your luck with the lamp instead, hoping to shed some light on this madness, and make your way to it to turn it on...

output_LK4fw_W.gif

TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF

>>INPUT COMMAND<<

((WHOA! Thank you so much, @Spencarian! This blew up!

@InKryption More specifically, this, my friend, is called a "Quest" RP, as Spence already explained, your input drives the story forward, not all have art in it due to time constraints, and it's kinda like an "everybody votes" sorta RP, I hope you enjoy! and again, excuse the artwork, I have to draw these fast to keep responses timely xD;; ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back